~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

Hi! hope you are all doing well today! I must say that I can't remember feeling this nervous last time around. I think it's just because I had no clue what was going on. now I think I'm thinking about this too much wondering..oh maybe i shouldn't have tested so early...blah blah blah what if something goes wrong....blah blah blah. I just found out yesterday and i am bursting to tell people but I'm only 10dpo! Last time I didn't even find out until after i missed my period. But that ended well....she is now four :flower: anyway....just thought I'd share my thoughts....at least I can tell you gals that I'm pregnant...even if it's just a little!!!

Hi! I'm exactly the same! The first time round I had not a care in the world, this time round I'm a wreck! Also bursting to tell people but am trying to wait!

I'm the same, my boobs hurt and my tummy feels uncomfortable if I lie on my front.
I think it's the bloating.... you gotta love the bloating :rofl:

lol, Oh yes, gotta love the bloating. It's such a weird pressure. I'm used to only having bloating feelings about two days before AF, and then it goes away. Now it's like always having a weird bloated pressure at my stomach - takes some getting used to!

I am a tummy sleeper and I kept rolling to my side cause it was jsut uncomfortable to be on my tummy. I think it's a little early for that, what do you think?

Freckles09-I think gettting highlights with foil is perfectly safe, like someone said not much if any touches your scalp.

Are any of your girls in the US? I jsut noticed many of you are elsewhere.

I'm having a hard time sleeping on my stomach too, but that's because my boobs hurt soooo much now! It's like everything, including just sheets, causes stabbing pain. Another reason is it feels like my bladder is always full - I have to go every half hour or so!

I'm also in the US, but I'm on the East Coast in PA.

I'm the same, my boobs hurt and my tummy feels uncomfortable if I lie on my front.

I'm having trouble at night too, also a tummy sleeper! Has anyone seen those long pillow thingys?......not sure if it might be too early yet though lol!

I am a tummy sleeper and I kept rolling to my side cause it was jsut uncomfortable to be on my tummy. I think it's a little early for that, what do you think?

Freckles09-I think gettting highlights with foil is perfectly safe, like someone said not much if any touches your scalp.

Are any of your girls in the US? I jsut noticed many of you are elsewhere.

I'm having a hard time sleeping on my stomach too, but that's because my boobs hurt soooo much now! It's like everything, including just sheets, causes stabbing pain. Another reason is it feels like my bladder is always full - I have to go every half hour or so!

I'm also in the US, but I'm on the East Coast in PA.

I'm having trouble at night too, also a tummy sleeper! Has anyone seen those long pillow thingys?......not sure if it might be too early yet though lol!

On Saturday, I'm going to go to the baby store and pick up a snoogle pregnancy pillow. I hear they work great. I just can't seem to get comfortable in bed and I toss and turn all night - no more tummy sleeping definitely doesn't help, so I'm going to try that. I know it's really early, but I hear it's good for just in general to keep your body in line - it can't hurt!

I'll say my goodbyes to this thread now. I'm afraid it's more blood and my cheapie tests have gone negative.

Wishing the rest of you better luck and that next July you'll meet your happy and healthy LO's.

Fairy xx

I'll say my goodbyes to this thread now. I'm afraid it's more blood and my cheapie tests have gone negative.

Wishing the rest of you better luck and that next July you'll meet your happy and healthy LO's.

Fairy xx

I am so sorry Fairy!!! I have started bleeding this afternoon as well. It is light right now and no cramping. I am just sitting at home relaxing with my legs up. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow morning to see what is going on. I hope it is not another m/c!!

Good Luck to you ladies!!

Fairy xx

I am so sorry Fairy!!! I have started bleeding this afternoon as well. It is light right now and no cramping. I am just sitting at home relaxing with my legs up. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow morning to see what is going on. I hope it is not another m/c!!

oh hon, thinking of you, hope all is okay
gosh this first 3 months is scary hey
:hugs:

Fairy xx

I'm so sorry to hear that Fairy! This is definitely a very scary time! I wish you all the best...hang in there Jennie....I hope everything is okay.:hugs:

Fairy xx

I'm so sorry hun will be thinking of you today xxx :hugs:

Oh Fairy i'm so, so sorry love. Big love to you. Enni I hope bubs sticks x

I know really compared to a few other people day yesterday mine wasnt that bad but i really need to have a wee rant so be warned.

Went to the doctors last night and it exceeded my expectations of being a waste of time! We walked in and told her everything and she said she couldnt send me for a scan at 6 weeks unless something was wrong, ok thats what i expected. Next she said she didnt want to fill out the paper work and refer me to a midwife as it was too early just in case things go wrong. She then said she wasnt going to set up a scan at 8 weeks yet and to come back in two weeks if i havent MCed . . . . Nothing like a bit of PMA from your doctor huh! DH asked about the low dose asprin (dam i thought he had forgotten about that!) and she didnt even listen to what he was saying as soon as she heard asprin she was like 'no thats bad for, we dont give it to children under 12. If we dont want to put it in there mouth then you putting it in yours will hurt the fetus.' End of appointment and you could tell she wanted us out the door, didnt even bother to work out my EDD. What a waste of time they clearly didnt give a shit.

I was a bit upset and TBH her lack of faith in this pregnacy was enough to stress me out a bit then DH said he wanted me to stop taking the asprin - Cue huge argument over this as i refuse to stop taking it based on that lazy bitches word. We sorted it out and i am still taking it until i talk to the MW later but last night was just awful. *Sigh* why cant i have a nice understanding doctor???

Fairy xx

I'm so sorry Fairy, thinking of you :hugs: xxx

:hug:

Fairy xx

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you hun. The same thing happened to me a few days ago, OH put me on strict bedrest for a couple of days & it seems to have sorted itself out.

Make sure you take it easy hun, sending lots of :hug:

I know really compared to a few other people day yesterday mine wasnt that bad but i really need to have a wee rant so be warned.

Went to the doctors last night and it exceeded my expectations of being a waste of time! We walked in and told her everything and she said she couldnt send me for a scan at 6 weeks unless something was wrong, ok thats what i expected. Next she said she didnt want to fill out the paper work and refer me to a midwife as it was too early just in case things go wrong. She then said she wasnt going to set up a scan at 8 weeks yet and to come back in two weeks if i havent MCed . . . . Nothing like a bit of PMA from your doctor huh! DH asked about the low dose asprin (dam i thought he had forgotten about that!) and she didnt even listen to what he was saying as soon as she heard asprin she was like 'no thats bad for, we dont give it to children under 12. If we dont want to put it in there mouth then you putting it in yours will hurt the fetus.' End of appointment and you could tell she wanted us out the door, didnt even bother to work out my EDD. What a waste of time they clearly didnt give a shit.

I was a bit upset and TBH her lack of faith in this pregnacy was enough to stress me out a bit then DH said he wanted me to stop taking the asprin - Cue huge argument over this as i refuse to stop taking it based on that lazy bitches word. We sorted it out and i am still taking it until i talk to the MW later but last night was just awful. *Sigh* why cant i have a nice understanding doctor???

Gosh, that's really crappy hun, especially from a lady doctor.
I've seen a few horrible GP's like this over the years :hissy:

I know a lady who was prescribed baby asprin by my FS (she had 3 MC's) so it can't be that bad!!! She is also have a sucessful pregnancy this time round!

:hug:

Fairy xx

So sry to hear that hun :hugs:

Raz my FS told me to take 75mg enteric coated aspirin once a day to thin my blood and improve uterus lining and blood flow to foetus. I can't advise you what to do obv but that's what I've been told. I am going to take it with my folic acid up to 12 weeks. x

Thats what i have been taking since i got my :bfp: and it helps me to feel like i am doing SOMETHING to help. I know i dont have a bleeding disorder and i know it might not do anything to help as i have no diagnoised clotting order either but i am of the thought that it wont hurt and it might help.

That's pretty much my theory! You want to know that if the worst DOES happen (God forbid) that you've done everything you can and it just wasn't meant to be, rahter than dwelling on what you could have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->