~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

How about July Beach Babies? Sorry, just called in from April Sweet Peas to wish you all a Happy and Healthy 9 Months xxx

Beach babies is quite cute too! Or maybe July beach bumps? Another thing to consider is what would make a good banner with a nice image on it too.

Oh and to answer another question yes i do feel a bit iffy! This morning i was very rough and felt so sick now its settled into heartburn and i have back ache as well. I suffer from insomnia and i am not a good sleeper but the last few nights i have been out like a light come 11pm, not normal for me at all.

Thought of another one - July Kittens as summer is kitten season here.

Thought of another one - July Kittens as summer is kitten season here.

oh i like that one.. my knick name is kitten from my husband

We could make such a cute banner with it as well . . .

Where are the other ladies due in July? There has to be a few more now . . . . We cant be the only ones who test early, come on POAS addicts :)

Hey ladies :wave;

I think I like July Beach Bumps or Beach Babies

How you guys doing?

It is a bit quiet in here we will have to spread word in first tri! I'll post a message see if we can attract some more peeps!

Yeah, there must be lots who are just getting/have got their BFPs out there!

Like the beach babes idea too. Ruby is cool too.

Was sooooooo exhausted fri eve, and am sleeping so hard. I seem to get most queasy in the evenings. And just generally knackered! Loving it all though. As i think they are good signs. Not much change on the boobage yet. Thank goodness.

Right. LAzy sunday evening for me.

Fairy xx

This is my first post, please can I join in? I'm due in july :happydance:

Hi Weezie - Congrats on your BFP :dance: when did you find out? Welcome to BnB :hugs:

Hi Fairy - I'm not finding sleeping so easy just like last time actually! Waking up to wee and heartburn borthing me too, gaviscon is coming to bed with me tonight! Had a day of feeling a little lightheaded today, all positive symptoms ... so we on the same level there :D Loving what symptoms we ca get!

Hey foxforce I found out on wednesday 11dpo so excited but a little nervous as it's my first and will not be relaxed until I can see it!

Well done everyone.

I have been lightheaded, needing to wee all the time, tender boobs, stomach grumbling loads- my doctor said metabolism increases to the rate it would if you were having a jog so to eat a bit more for the first 12 weeks as development is so dramatic during these early days of development.

Welcome Weezie! Congrats to you for your BFP!! Hopefully there will soon be lots more girls joining to boost our numbers!

Fairy xx

Welcome Weezie and congrates on the :bfp: !

Been very tired here and sleeping well which is not normal for me as i am a terrible sleeper. My tummy seems to have two states at the moment starving or queasy with nothing in between. Been taking it easy today though watching films and playing games, i know next week at work is going to make me tired so will use the weekends to rest. Calling the doctor tomorrow so will update once we have seen them.

Well actually had a faint pos on the tues but DH didn't believe it until we did a clear blue digital on weds!

Thanks razcox and fairybabe, I definitely feel well and truly welcomed now

What about the July joyfuls don't know if that makes sense but I'm sure we are joyful!:happydance:

Excellent weezie exciting stuff huh?!?

I find I have to eat little and often, if I eat too much I feel so sick and like Razcox if I eat nothing I feel sick also. I'm just lazy about waiting for dh to get home from work then it'll be footy time and a chilling evening. Got some days off together this week which will be nice.

Dr's in the morning so will update you tomorrow on how that goes.

I'll be interested to see why the Dr says. Luckily I'm not feeling sick yet but on the other hand it's always nice to have an extra symptom!

If this is your 1st pregnacy then the dr will say well done see you in 8 weeks LOL! They dont do much now in early pregnacy at all . . .

Foxforce and Razcox, good luck at the docs tomorrow! I've booked to see mine on a week on Tues. Given what happened last time, am gonna request i have hcg bloods drawn in week 6, 48hrs apart, so i can check all is well there. And i would like a scan in week 8. Lost my last at 10wks 3days, so no way am i gonn wait that long to see if things are ok. They refused to scan me cos it was a sunday (!!!!) and so i never found out how far along baby had developed. Let's hope the NHS obliges!!! If not, my mum has offered to pay for a private scan at 8 weeks.

How about Joyful July Babes? Or July bundles of Joy.

Feeling joyful here at the mo!

Fairy xx

Excellent weezie exciting stuff huh?!?

I find I have to eat little and often, if I eat too much I feel so sick and like Razcox if I eat nothing I feel sick also. I'm just lazy about waiting for dh to get home from work then it'll be footy time and a chilling evening. Got some days off together this week which will be nice.

Dr's in the morning so will update you tomorrow on how that goes.

Good luck hun! Hoping my dr will be a bit more understanding as i have had 2 MC's now the EPU said i can have an early scan this time so will be pushing for that. I'm afraid the last 2 years have made me lose my faith a bit in GP's :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->