~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

Hope your visits all go ok.

My Dr was nice as she didn't make me feel I was wasting her time even though she was unsure why the receptionist had booked me in so early! just told me to take folic acid, foods to avoid and to come back in 4 wks to see her to book in for first scan. She seemed more excited than me which was nice.

Hi Ladies, can I join?
I got my bfp recently and am due either June 30th or July 1st but I definitely have more in common with the July thread than the June thread as we are all so similar in time frame.
So my story is a bit crazy, we have been trying for 15 months, paid for IVF- was set to start next cycle and got a completely natural bfp. :hugs: Still in shock but so happy. :hugs:

I dont have many symptoms but today I woke up with an upset stomach and maybe a tiny touch of nausea. I am constipated too..:blush:

Congrats to all of you on your bfps!!

I like July Beach babes because it sounds so fun and positive, like looking forward to summer :hugs:

Congrats and welcome Brit11! That's so great your BFP snuck in before the IVF! WHat a lovely surprise!

July beach babes sounds good too.

Fairy xx

Hi Brit11, that's wonderful.

Fairybabe I'm in the Uk I will try and add that to my profile!

Could I join? I haven't been to my doctors (have to wait until December 14th!), but I figure I'll be due June 30th or first week of July.

Welcome Mummywishes4! Congrats on the bfp! We got them on the same day!

Fairy xx

Could I join? I haven't been to my doctors (have to wait until December 14th!), but I figure I'll be due June 30th or first week of July.

welcome Mommy! We are exactly the same amount along :thumbup:
I have technically June 30th for EDD if I go by O date but hey you never know right...might be early July too.
any symptoms yet?

welcome Mommy! We are exactly the same amount along :thumbup:
I have technically June 30th for EDD if I go by O date but hey you never know right...might be early July too.
any symptoms yet?

I have quite a bit of morning sickness. What convinced me to test this month (the first month in 4 months that I was going to not test!) was when I went to the grocery store, I got really sick and couldn't look at any of the food. It's only gotten worse since then!

I'm also terribly tired (averaging at least one nap a day!) and have backaches. It's going to be so hard to wait to see what's going on until my appointment in mid-December!

Hello All. I would like to join. I am due July 1st, I got my :bfp: this moring, at 11 dpo. I'm totally shocked and I will test in the morning to make sure its still the same.

Here's a little about me. I'm 30, married to my high school sweethear for 9 yrs but together for 15. This will be baby #3. I have a 7 yr old girl, 5 yr old boy and just two months ago we decided to go for our last one.
I'm so excited I can't stand it. My best friend is preggo about 12 weeks with #2 and we were wanting to be preggo together really bad.

I think I actually may have this baby in June cause I tend to go early, but well see. My hubbies bday is in june, right with fathers day so that may be neat.

Love to have some new buddies, thanks for having me. :)

Hello everyone! I just wanted to pop in and say "hi" before I go to bed (exhausted much?). I got my first :bfp: this morning with a FRER and just now got another bfp with a target brand test. I'm 9dpo today and according to an app on my phone EDD is July 8th. This is baby #1. I work part-time as a bank teller and am going to school for my Master's of Social Work. DH is a Sergant in the Marine Corps.

I'm so excited to be joining this group! This is not at all how I thought today would go!

Welcome to all the new ladies and huge congrates on the :bfp:'s Wishing you a very H & H 8 months ahead xxxx

Hi, can I join you? I got a very early bfp. Af due Tuesday but got bfp Saturday night! Didn't believe it so I have done 3 more hpts and a digital and every one is bfp and digital says 1-2 weeks. So so nervous but getting excited. Don't know when to go to dr as I know it's very early days. Had a D&c beginning august for miscarriage. Really hoping this one sticks and grows! Sorry for rambling on so much. It's just good to have somewhere like this where you can talk openly
Congrats and hood luck to all of you who have got you bfp!
Ps, my due date is around 5th July!
X

Congrats everyone and worriedk we have the same due date!

Getting quite a few ladies on here now, maybe we should start to narrow down the ideas for the team name and start a poll . . . Will have a look one my break and sort something out.

How is everyone feeling today?? I POAS again just to check the lines where getting darker (they are :happydance:) and my temp is still nice and high so i am a happy bunny today. Got HB and by poor boobs are very sore today, oh also still have a few dull crampy type pains which send me running to the loo when combined with wetness. :dohh:

oooo im due July 4th! :D Im loving all the name suggestions!

Hi Britt & Mummywishes & Zoie :wave:

Good to have you here, congrats on your bfp, there is a few of us very close! It varies on my edd depending on what day I actually 'O' on but it's 30th June - 1st July but I think it will be 1st July.

How is everyone today? I have to be in PMA all the time now as I can say I have had a telling off from EPU nurse.... shes told me off for testing all the time and making my self a nervous wreck! But said my gp can refer me for early scan at 7 weeks. My GP won't test my hcg levels, nurse at EPU said that is because it costs over £100 :growlmad:

So I guess I have to just take it easy for the next few weeks and chill and stay positive, anyone else in the same boat?

Feeling tired, short of breath on exertion and heartburn today.

Nice day out :cool:

Alright everybody... I need a bump buddy!! :happydance:

I think my favorite title for the group that I've seen so far was "July Rubies," or something to that effect. I'm so uncreative when it comes to things like that. I had the toughest time just thinking of a username and also coming up with a title for my journals. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->