~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

Hi Dragon & JC :wave: Congrats to you both H&H 8mth

How are you two doing?

Know how you feel JC as I'm much the same but it's suprising what you can think of when you get going...... when we get a few more peeps, few more suggestions we can get a poll and try decide :D

Hi Dragon & JC :wave: Congrats to you both H&H 8mth

How are you two doing?

Know how you feel JC as I'm much the same but it's suprising what you can think of when you get going...... when we get a few more peeps, few more suggestions we can get a poll and try decide :D

I'm doing okay. I've had a pesky headache since yesterday and I'm starving but I can't find anything to eat that doesn't sound totally repulsive. :shrug:

I couldn't sleep from the combination of the headache, hunger, and excitement! I was anxious about testing again this morning, afraid that yesterdays tests had been a fluke. I tested again this morning at 5:30 (bfp still, yay! :happydance:) and have been up since.:wacko:

jc i know what you mean - i got a faint bfp at 8dpo and knew it was real. until the next morning when hovering in the loo with a test stick :rofl:

suddenly peeing was the scariest thing ever!!

Oh dear hun you got your knuckles wrapped there didnt you! Still at least they dont think there is anything to worry about which is good.

I admit i am a POAS addict as well and did one today just to check the line was darker, i cant help it! Called the doctors and got me in for thursday when i will be nearly 5 weeks so should be able to arrange a scan in a couple of weeks :happydance:

I have one booked for 11th november as I am a LTTTC'er and this is a clomid baby and I had a MC in April so am apparently high risk. Suspect its more that they are protecting their investment but whatever it is, I am glad to get the scan.

Well will see what my doctors say but the EPU said i could have an early scan this time so i am going to be a pushy bitch if thats what it takes to get it. Failing that i will ring the EPU and arrange it with them.

ETA - There is already the Jan Jellybeans so we cant really have one to similar to them . . .

Hi foxforce!
I know how you feel! it is so so difficult! I have done a total of 5 tests from saturday night and i am now panicing because none are getting darker! I am hoping to get a scan at 7 weeks or so but havent even been to my dr yet and wont be able to get an appointment til next week! The only symptom i have at the minute is tiredness but that could be to do with the amount i have been working! When did your symptoms start? Im sooooo worried cos i dont have any!!!
Good luch and try to stay relaxed! easier said than done though!
xo

i like July Fireflies :) just because i love the song fireflies :haha:

I think so far my faves are:

July Fireflies
July Kittens
July Beach bumps/buddies
July belle's
July Larks

Another one i thought of was July strawberries, they are red and make you think of summer . . .

I like July Fireflies too and July Beach Bumps - am not a cat person so really not down with July Kittens! :rofl:

Hey Zoie - congrats! Didn't realise you'd got yours as well! x

Shall i start a poll then or shall we wait for a few more ladies first?

I like July Fireflies too and July Beach Bumps - am not a cat person so really not down with July Kittens! :rofl:

Yeh :D ive been getting pos for a few days now but only decided this morning that it was a :bfp: lol

Raz - Are you making a list of everyones EDDs? xx

I will do when we have a name sorted as i will start a new thread (if i am feeling brave that is, if not someone else may have to start it!!)

Oh my word! I was only on here last night, and between now and then all these new girls joining! Welcme everyone!!! Yay! This thread is gonna be great.

Got up this morn and felt soooo sicky, as soon as i ate a cracker i was fine tho. Temp dipped a bit this morn, but it had been climbing higher and higher last 3 days, yesterday was 36.85 and i was feeling ill with a sore throat. Today it's back to 36.65 which is still decently high, i hope. Not sure how long i'll keep temping for. What are the rest of you doing?

I like July Fireflies or Beach Babes/bumps. Reckon we have enough ladies now to decide.

Hey, Raz, great idea if you put a list in your first post of all the ladies who join and EDDs. Mine is 2nd July. There's lots of us really close togehter, which is awesome.

I'm so hungry but i just don't know what i want to eat. Nothign looks good really.

Have a good day everyone.

Fairy xx

I am still temping as it makes me feel better! My temps were very high yesterday at 37.27 but i felt a bit under the weather yesterday today they are still higher then they have been but a bit more normal at 37.12 so if they go down again tomorrow i wont be worried as long as they stay above 37.0.

Will start a poll then of the few popular ones so far.

Ok so here is the voting thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy/445580-vote-july-group-name.html

Yeh :D ive been getting pos for a few days now but only decided this morning that it was a :bfp: lol

Raz - Are you making a list of everyones EDDs? xx

OMG I just realized you got your bfp!! well done!! its been a long time coming for you as well, so huge congrats

nice to see you on this DM :hugs:

Hope all you ladies are doing well.

I did another FRER today to see how everything is progressing and test line is double as dark as the control line, so quite pleased :hugs:

I like July Beach babes...but anything like that is good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->