~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

Glad you have some nice symptoms going on there foxforce :happydance:

I just nearly had a heart attack on the loo at work! Seems they have changed the TP to a recycled type stuff, good for the environment but not good for my heart . . It seems lots of CM makes some of the fibers go a off white brown colour. So i wiped saw that and had a right panic. Bit of investigation showed everything was ok though Phew!

It looks like we are going to be the July Beach Bumps so started thinking of banner and found some lovely beach scenes like the one below:

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCdTTU1crl25SlQreN9DzWAyeauhPz-Nl3ApLQAwAvVccHq3k&t=1&usg=__7c9SFY3-9GbZZg_ANWfoG52ZmxE=

And thought we could do something with a beach ball to that combines the two images, found this one too which is cool

https://kidipede.net/scienceforkids/math/geometry/pictures/beachball.jpg

LOL ok so i am bored at work and had a play for a couple of mins and did this:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/beachball.gif

Hehe i am sure we can do something better though

I'm feeling kind of insecure. I got two bfps on Sunday (9dpo) and one yesterday morning (10dpo) but I'm still afraid it's not real! I have on FRER left so hopefully I can last until tomorrow morning.

How is everyone else doing?

I have been so excited, dreaming about later in the pregnancy and having a baby, and even buying some little things - but when it comes down to it, it still doesn't quite "hit" me yet. I did two tests and waited for this for four months, but even the wait and expecting each month didn't actually prepare me for the feeling of actually being pregnant! I am thoroughly enjoying each day, though. :happydance:

I'm feeling kind of insecure. I got two bfps on Sunday (9dpo) and one yesterday morning (10dpo) but I'm still afraid it's not real! I have on FRER left so hopefully I can last until tomorrow morning.

I have been so excited, dreaming about later in the pregnancy and having a baby, and even buying some little things - but when it comes down to it, it still doesn't quite "hit" me yet. I did two tests and waited for this for four months, but even the wait and expecting each month didn't actually prepare me for the feeling of actually being pregnant! I am thoroughly enjoying each day, though. :happydance:

That's great MommyWishes! :thumbup: What things have you bought so far?

Hi all!! Would like to join the July baby club, we just found out we're pregnant & EDD is July 4th!! I am really excited & loving that I found babyandbump!:thumbup:

Hi all!! Would like to join the July baby club, we just found out we're pregnant & EDD is July 4th!! I am really excited & loving that I found babyandbump!:thumbup:

Congratulations!! H&H 9 months!:hugs:

That's great MommyWishes! :thumbup: What things have you bought so far?
I'm trying to find a pregnancy journal, but I'm still in search for it. I'm going to do an online search for it today, because I really want to keep track of everything!

I also bought a pregnancy teddy bear. My entire nursery is decorated in teddy bears (the walls were all ready done when we bought the house, and I fell in love with the theme). My DH and I both still have stuffed animals from back when we were only a few years old, and I wanted to get a teddy bear for my little one that was cuddling with it before birth. It helps me to have something to cuddle throughout the pregnancy as well. :thumbup:

As well as Sea Bands for morning sickness (they work so so) and buckets for...well...when morning sickness really starts to hit. :sick:

Hi everyone

Raz - great news on digi test, I have one more but saving it for the 3+
Nice one for sorting the poll

Fairy - got me thinking on the more than one baby mentioning what you said to JC and Dan, as I got my bfp as early too :shock: Hmm prob not but I do have family history of twins . . .

Feelin bit bloated today, back ache, really groggy first thing like I was starting with a cold, managaed to sleep better last night

Looking like 'Beach Bumps' is winning at the moment.....

Hi, what does the 3+ mean. I am not an expert at this stuff yet and I little confused.

Hi

3+ referring to the Clearblue Digi with conception indicator, it either says Pregnant 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks or 3+ weeks

Raz - omg bit of relief for you after a fright? Are you ok now?
My symptoms are good but no sore bbs yet :shrug:
I just literally got a phone call from MW asking if I have chose my place of birth as named two when I called to refer myself, I explained hadn't decided as didn't want to think so far ahead.

She also said she was arranging my scan for two weeks time :happydance: as I had asked for early scan when booking in :thumbup:

Loving the pics you have done :yipee: Great job! like the ball one as could refer to our bumps?!?

JC - I tested so much up until I had a telling off from the epu nurse as she said it's stressing me more by doing them so I have chilled especially as last one I got a line as strong as test line and I totally agree with her, I'll prob use my last CB digi next week to see if I get a 3+

Minnie - Hi :wave: and welcome
how are you doing? have you many symptoms? Have you voted for the thread name you like?

JC - I tested so much up until I had a telling off from the epu nurse as she said it's stressing me more by doing them so I have chilled especially as last one I got a line as strong as test line and I totally agree with her, I'll prob use my last CB digi next week to see if I get a 3+

You're so right. I DID actually use my last FRER and got a good positive so now I feel better. But my hands were shaking the whole time because I was so stressed. Now I'm out of tests so there's no more temptation!

I still have a stash of ic's - I got a deeply sexual line out of one this morning!

@Raz - LOVE the beach bumps siggy. Could I be cheeky and ask i you could do 2 - a big one and a teeny one, only I have an awful lot of crap in my siggy :rofl:

It looks gorgeous though, thank you very much xxx

My tests didn't make it past the first day. As it was this month, I was down to two (CB digi) and I didn't want to use them. But then after getting my first positive, I wanted to save the other for a few days. Nope, about an hour later that one was also used and I was telling DH that I kinda wanted to get a FRER one, since the digis answers disappear. Mine are just blank now.

Hi everyone

Raz - great news on digi test, I have one more but saving it for the 3+
Nice one for sorting the poll

Fairy - got me thinking on the more than one baby mentioning what you said to JC and Dan, as I got my bfp as early too :shock: Hmm prob not but I do have family history of twins . . .

Feelin bit bloated today, back ache, really groggy first thing like I was starting with a cold, managaed to sleep better last night

Looking like 'Beach Bumps' is winning at the moment.....

Hi, what does the 3+ mean. I am not an expert at this stuff yet and I little confused.

Hi

3+ referring to the Clearblue Digi with conception indicator, it either says Pregnant 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks or 3+ weeks

Raz - omg bit of relief for you after a fright? Are you ok now?
My symptoms are good but no sore bbs yet :shrug:
I just literally got a phone call from MW asking if I have chose my place of birth as named two when I called to refer myself, I explained hadn't decided as didn't want to think so far ahead.

She also said she was arranging my scan for two weeks time :happydance: as I had asked for early scan when booking in :thumbup:

Loving the pics you have done :yipee: Great job! like the ball one as could refer to our bumps?!?

Minnie - Hi :wave: and welcome
how are you doing? have you many symptoms? Have you voted for the thread name you like?

I'm doing great, thanks for asking Foxforce!!! My preggo nausea has kicked in just a little and some bloating for sure!! Other than that I feel terriffic! I did vote for a thread name, beach bumps is my pick & it looks like it's going to be a winner! Love it!:dance:

@fox - let me know when your scan is. Mine is 2 weeks on Thurs - 11th Nov x

My tests didn't make it past the first day. As it was this month, I was down to two (CB digi) and I didn't want to use them. But then after getting my first positive, I wanted to save the other for a few days. Nope, about an hour later that one was also used and I was telling DH that I kinda wanted to get a FRER one, since the digis answers disappear. Mine are just blank now.

Hey Mommy, when are you testing for the 3+? I was thinking at the end of this week maybe... :blush:
girls, I really have no symptoms a bit worried, but I am seeing the doc today so hopefully she will put my mind at ease. I am very bloated though

how is everyone today?
:hugs:

Hey Mommy, when are you testing for the 3+? I was thinking at the end of this week maybe... :blush:

I'm not sure if I am yet. After testing this year about six or seven times and using two this month, my pregnancy test fund is kinda low. lol. I'm also pretty sure by the time I'd get my hands on one, I'd be over the 3+!

I would really like to get some dollar cheapies though (if any dollar store in the area has them - so far, no luck) just so I can have a permanent positive test.

So far I'm slowly counting down the days until my first doctor's appointment. I know a scan picture would be better than even a positive test!

Hey ladies, just wanted to let you know I got back from my dr's apt.
It was pretty uneventful....she had me do a pregnancy test lol...I literally had just gone to the bathroom 20 mins before that but I still managed to get a blarringly positive HPT there :thumbup:
she gave me blood work, and already knows that I am getting an early scan and then she said see you at 12 weeks lol...for your full prenatal apt
she isnt testing my blood HCG level and seems to think everything will go well...gosh I hope so
I meant to ask her about the flu shot but forgot

she did tell me that my insomnia is the pregnancy hormones and should ease up for second trimester

thats a relief... is midnight here and i am burning the oil!

thats a relief... is midnight here and i am burning the oil!

lol I know hey DM? I was sooo tired in the beginning, slept like a rock now its the complete opposite...agghh

how are you doing? have you seen your doctor yet?

yeah saw her last friday. i have recently moved house tho so need to register with a new GP so i can be referred to the MW in my area.

Ladies,
I'm freaking myself out. Got my BFP at 3wks 5 days, a pale but v there line on my FRER. So today cos am full of cold and feeling grotty, i used FMU to pee on my last FRER test to cheer myself up, cos i expected to see the line looking a whole lot darker. It's not. It's same as last week!! Does this mean things aren't progressing in there? Also, last weds-fri and even saturday i had lots of waves of real nausea, especially in the evenings. This seems to have gone.
So now i am having a major panic that all is not well.
Opinions please???

Fairy xx

Huge :hugs: hun maybe you just have low levels of hormones or your wee was more dilute for some reason? Sorry i cant offer much advise just support as i would be having a panic as well. Might be worth while posting on the PAL part for more expert advise xxx

Have some more cyber hugs though from me :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->