• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

Hi ladies, congratulations to you all and a very happy and joyful 9 months..... i love the name and slogan you have come up with they are great :happydance::happydance:

Wow I missed loads yesterday!

Unfortunately I had spotting & cramping, so had to go to EPU for bloods. Everything seems OK again today though & the bloods were good.

So what are we called then? Are you doing a due date roll call Raz? Have we got a logo yet?

SO excited!!! :yipee: :wohoo:

I have the poll open until the 1st Nov so will start a new thread prob on sunday when i will have the time to do without getting caught!!! Will come up with some nice banners over the weekend as well and see what people think.

Anybody else can have a go too and we can see what we get :)

Where is the poll hun? x

Sorry I cant help with the banners, still learning on photoshop :( xx

The link is here dan o

How you doing today?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy/445580-vote-july-group-name.html

Voted! :D

I'm feeling a bit more relaxed today, spotting seems to have stopped :) xx

Thats great news :happydance: When you due at the doctors or have you been?

They had me come in to EPU yesterday for bloods, after I called then to ask about the spotting.
I'm having a scan there in a couple of weeks to check all is well.
I'm going to book in with the midwife once I've been for the scan I think.. I don't want to tempt fate!

I'm bypassing my GP's :)

What about you? xx

Going to see GP on thrusday and will see what they do. If they dont offer me the early scan i will call the EPU direct like you have. They said all the time i could have an early scan the next time so i want it! Decided to give the doctors a chance though . . . Will find out tomorrow if this was a mistake!

Hi Ladies:wave:

Can I please join you? I'm due on July 3rd, got my :bfp: on the 18th at 11DPO

I've voted on the group name, i like July Fireflies.

I've been very tired, and very hungry but other than that not much difference yet. I've waited to join this group til I actually missed my AF... now I feel its real!

Good Luck everyone x

HI ladies, How is everyone. I'm doing good, but the nausea is setting in. I am hungry but nauseated before and after I eat. But no trowing up so that's good. I am starting to want weird things at weird times of the day...I think its to early to do that, maybe its' just in my head...but I had dinner left over's for breakfast this morning....which is kind of strange for me. I usually have cearel or toast.

Anyone else starting to do strange things yet?

How long are you guys waiting to tell people? I have a hard time waiting, but dh wants to wait a while...and I jsut don't know if I can...I think I might even have a hard time waint till thanksgiving and thats actually pretty close.

I did tell my best friend becuase she's already pregnant(14 wks) and we were really hoping to do this together. so excited that happened.

I am so excited about my dr appointment on firday, I know they are not going to do much but it's going to be nice to have the confirmation. Plus I don't htink my dh really believes it until a professional tells him its real.

Congrats new bride & welcome! xx

HI ladies, How is everyone. I'm doing good, but the nausea is setting in. I am hungry but nauseated before and after I eat. But no trowing up so that's good. I am starting to want weird things at weird times of the day...I think its to early to do that, maybe its' just in my head...but I had dinner left over's for breakfast this morning....which is kind of strange for me. I usually have cearel or toast.

Anyone else starting to do strange things yet?

How long are you guys waiting to tell people? I have a hard time waiting, but dh wants to wait a while...and I jsut don't know if I can...I think I might even have a hard time waint till thanksgiving and thats actually pretty close.

I did tell my best friend becuase she's already pregnant(14 wks) and we were really hoping to do this together. so excited that happened.

I am so excited about my dr appointment on firday, I know they are not going to do much but it's going to be nice to have the confirmation. Plus I don't htink my dh really believes it until a professional tells him its real.

My goal is to wait until 8 weeks to start telling everyone. I've told two people so far, just my sister and an old co-worker who lives really far away. It's so hard because I want to tell everyone I meet! :haha: I have a doctor's appointment Friday, too! Same thing- not expecting much other than confirmation. :)

We are going to tell my parents this weekend as my DH works over an hour away and i cant drive so my Nan is my in case of emergency person! As this is my 3rd pregnacy if things do go wrong i will really need the support of my family. I will tell work when i have had my early scan i think.

We aren't telling anyone til after 12 weeks.
Last time, at 10 weeks we started telling family and friends, only 48hours later to have to contact them again with teh bad news. So this time I just don't want to say anything, other than to my Mum and my closest girlfriend. DH hasn't decided whether to tell anyone his side yet.

Wish i could press a fast fwd button!!

Fairy xx

Hi everyone!
I'm new to the site, have just been given my due date- 2nd July! This is my 2nd pregnancy, I have a 2 and a half year old daughter.
Is anyone else due the 2nd?x

Butterfly- I just noticed we're due the same day and we got our bfps the same day! :)

edit- nevermind! You're a week ahead. :dohh: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"