~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

Hi
Congratulations to all the bfp! It's great! I need advice. I'm just over 4 weeks pregnant. I still have no symptoms and worried sick. I had a mc in august. Is it normal at this stage as I know it is still early.
X

I didn't have a single symptom until 4 weeks, 3 days and I hear it's completely normal for the symptoms to not happen for even a few weeks after. Some never get symptoms. Each pregnancy is different.

Thanks so much. That is reassuring. I guess I'm just stressing so much cos of lastt time. Bet when they hit me il wonder y I wanted to be sick etc!lol.
Thanks

Enniejennie and doodlepants, we are all due 2nd July!

Worriedk, i totally share your worries. But it seems there are soooo many variable as to how people experience pregancy, especially in the first few months. SOme have their head down the loo from before they get a bfp, some wouldn't know if they were pregs if it weren't for a missed period, some symptoms come and go. You may get some or none.
Easier said than done to relax tho!

Hang in there!

Fairy xx

Enniejennie and doodlepants, we are all due 2nd July!

Worriedk, i totally share your worries. But it seems there are soooo many variable as to how people experience pregancy, especially in the first few months. SOme have their head down the loo from before they get a bfp, some wouldn't know if they were pregs if it weren't for a missed period, some symptoms come and go. You may get some or none.
Easier said than done to relax tho!

Hang in there!

Fairy xx

Yeah how exciting!! I am so excited & hoping for a sticky bean!!!! July 2nd would be great because it is my sister's B-day!!

Sticky :dust: to us all!!!

I share your worries as well ladies, I posted on here a couple days ago- why dont I have any symptoms??!! If it wasnt for the positive pregnancy tests I would have a hard time believing it. Mind you...I am not feeling too hot today, more like heavy head, headache, tired and just blah...but no MS or sore boobs or anything.
are any of you ladies having any stomach twinges? every now and then I get a wierd pulling type feeling in my stomach and this morning I had more of a sharp pain but to the side of my stomach and it only lasted a few seconds.
gosh its hard not to be so paranoid at this stage hey.
Nov 10th cant come soon enough
hugs,

I'm wishing I had a lack of symptoms at the moment like you other girls! I woke up from a nap (I just passed out on the sofa for two hours because I couldn't keep my eyes open) and I suppose I sat up too quickly. Guess who thankfully keeps a bucket by their side?

It came in handy. :dohh:

Hi Everybody!! Glad to be joining you!! Just got my :bfp: today....9dpo! My due date is July 11th according to FF. Very excited but scared to change my ticker. DH saw three tests and still doesn't believe me!!

Congrats dear! I got my bfp at 9dpo, too :) I would try testing in the morning with FMU. :hugs:

Thanks!! The line is really dark! I tested with a FRER. I don't think he'll believe me until he sees the ultrasound or hears the heartbeat. I have no symptoms, so if it weren't for the test I wouldn't believe it myself!!!:wacko:

Congrats Jenni :dance: H&H 9mths x

My symptoms seem to come and go main symptom being heartburn for me and headache. Milk is the best thing for me for my heartburn relief :thumbup:

Don't stress about lack of symptoms, I believe it was Noodle who posted in Firsts Tri who has just had a scan at 8 weeks?? she has posted her video of her scan and she has no symptoms whatsoever!

How's is everyone else today?

Morning ladies :)

I'm getting waves of nausea this morning:sick:, it's really unpleasant, but exciting at the same time, lol!!! :haha:

I also tested again just to make sure they are not getting lighter, my IC was reassuringly dark :) I'm going to get a couple more digi's to check the weeks go up ok. I think I should be on 2-3 by now :flower:

omg fox the first thing i go off when I'm pregnant is milk. When I was carrying Harry if I had cereal I would throw it up within 10 minutes - like the whole way through my pregnancy! I eventually settled on strong tea and digestive biscuits as my breakfast of choice!

I did a little IC this morning just to check my line is getting darker. Don't think there's any doubt with this one do you? :rofl:

its made me a bit happier as mine never got that dark last time.

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/DSC01199.jpg

I never had any symptoms with my son until I was about 6 weeks and the morning sickness started but that was the only symptom I ever had really. No sore boobs, funny taste in the mouth or anything along them lines.

This this around I kinda knew I was pregnanct about 5 days before doing the test. I was feeling sick and dizzy all the time and suddenly craved a subway soooooo bad like I did in the 2nd trimester last time.

Happy and Healthy 9 months to all of you xxx

Dragon - That is a lovely dark line!

Foxforce - Aww heartburn i am suffering that alot and its something i only ever get when pregnant. Problem is Renne make me feel sick because they taste awful so i am not sure what to try?

Dan-o - Yeah for sickness LOL, its awful and great all at the same time.

AFM - Well i feel very queasy again today but not as bad as yesterday, instead my HB is awful and my back is killing me. My symptons seem to be stronger earlier on then they where before but i know everything was goinf fine up until about 8 weeks so maybe this bean is a different sex?? Who knows i guess! Got the doctors at 5:30pm and i'm really nervous - I HATE doctors. When i get nervous and scared i do this stupid thing where i get super polite and just sit there smilling like everything is fine . . .

Right for the main thread first page we can have it laid out like other due date threads so for example:

1st July
Razcox ~ Scan date ect here
next person~ Scan date ect here

2nd July
Person here ~ Scan date ect here

Or we can have it laid out with a ticker for each day as well shown below:

1st July
https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20732;424/st/20110701/dt/5/k/c554/preg.png
Razcox ~ Scan date ect here

2nd July
https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20732;424/st/20110701/dt/5/k/c554/preg.png
Person here ~ Scan date ect here

That was the first ticker i found so we could get others . . . What do you ladies think?

Hey everyone,

I got a BFP on Tuesday :happydance: And the EDD is 2nd July :thumbup:

I was a couple of days but didn't think much of it as my cycles are a bit messed up since coming off the BCP!

Not had many symptoms apart from a bit of nausea and a bit of back ache. Also have some light cramping too... is this normal?

Rang the doctor and i'm booked in for 16th Nov to go through things.

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean for me and all you ladies too :thumbup:

EDD 4th July here!!

I like the ticker idea but i think the first idea will be simpler - particularly when it comes to update who has had what next july :)happydance: ). plus the page will be enormous so we won't be able to just scan down it and see who is where.

I agree with dragon mummy, the tickers look fab, but might be lots of hard work for you! xx

Congrats and welcome Freckles :dance:

Light cramping is normal, all your muscles starting to stretch and get ready.

Dragon - great lines on that hpt! :yipee:

Raz - I think I agree with Dragon the tickers look amazing - love them but could be hard to check through with ease and update :shrug:

I find gaviscon easier to go down that the chalky tablets but milk eases it as much for me.

Haven't gone off anything yet just don't fancy coffee as much but can drink it.

Oooh and the bbs bit sore around the edges to touch today

yeah my boobs started feeling tender yesterday. it's weird because they are normally killing me from 4dpo until the witch but this cycle nothing until now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->