~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

LOVE how the pics of Annabelle are sideways - maintaining standards, Hann :rofl:

she's beautiful! i keep looking in astonishment at the bald babies and wondering why they don't look right. Like it's NORMAL for babies to be born with a mad Ken Dodd bouffant!

DM - I thought the same about the hair/bald babies! At least i got an explaination for all the heartburn/acid....

Good luck Mel...

There has been a high number of C-sections on here... just lucky, or what?

Lucky? Most of us would have given our right arms for a natural delivery! :haha:

Don't worry, DM, I was being sarcastic :winkwink:

I think it's especially humerous given that most of you ladies are in the UK, while it's the US that is known for its high section rates! I plan to go against the grain if this LO ever decides to meet the world!

Hann - Annabelle is very sweet.

I Bald looks funny to me to. Niamh's hair actually goes down her back! She is sporting a mohawk today. :) But christ did we suffer with the heart burn!

Clare - its a huge number! In my 5 nct group there were 2 inductions and 2 c sections and me. I was the lucky one!

Yeah I had heartburn soooo badly with both of mine! The ranitidine saved the day in the end.

I never believed in the heartburn myth, but apparently it's true! I suffered so badly with heartburn and thought it was just my lot since I was fully expecting a bald baby! (Even when I was delivering and the midwife said she had a full head of hair, I said "no she doesn't!" I thought she was just trying to encourage me to push and see my baby, but nope, she was right! Katie's hair goes down her neck and meets the top of her back and it all curls!)

I figured out how to use my moby wrap today! Not a moment too soon either - Katie is SO fussy and upset today, she's overly exhausted after not sleeping last night, so I plopped her in the moby wrap and she loved it! Fell into a deep sleep while in it.

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/065.jpg

ohhhh more babies congratz to all, looks like ill defo be the last one standing

no you wont im 3 days behind you.

i ve been dying for josh to come and now im hoping he stays put for a few more days. had a horrid cold all week and today i just cant breath. just sitting down is such an effort there is no way i could give birth. hope it clears up soon.

sorry to hear u aint well hun, happy due date though x x

Topazi - those nails looks absolutely fantastic, I am so jealous.

starry - congratulations on the birth of Daniel.

mummyss - good luck with your induction tomorrow x

sophiek - ouchy re the breastfeeding. glad jacob is doing ok though.

hann - annabelle is gorgeous. sounds like she is on her first cluster feed as logan did exactly the same. lanisoh is magic cream !

freckles - glad elliot had a long sleep so you could get some sleep.

jenni - congrts on the birth of baby Max.

Tor - big hugs for crusty nipples :hugs: sounds sore.

Fifi -good luck for your induction too. Looking forward to hearing your news.

dan -o - congratulations on the birth of Sid.

squeeker - the la leche meeting sounds good. hope you have some progress soon.

emzee - hugs fungers crossed baby will start to make an appearance soon.

afm - logan has been on his second cluster feed and i had about 3 hours sleep last night plus my antibiotics are playing havoc with his digestion so he has bad wind too. DH gone out with a couple of mates tonight to wet the baby's head and he deserves it as he has been so great looking agter me and the house etc.

thanks, im thinking if my breathing isnt any better by tom i might give the antenatal unit a ring.

do you think id be wasteing there time given i ve had a cold all week.

SB i hauled out the baby bjorn yesterday and Soph was the same. Straight to sleep!

Attachments

• IMAG0455.jpg
    IMAG0455.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
Update from Mel - baby Harrison Joseph was born at 4.20pm today weighing exactly 8 pounds. Mel is doing really well and in recovery from the c section.
Big congratulations to Mel and welcome to the worl baby Harrison!

Congratulations Mel!!! Hope you're recovering well, can't wait to see pics! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->