~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

update from me the couldn't quite reach my waters so have had gel. Having some contractions hopimg waters break on their own but if not they'll try again at 3. Glad to have laptop and dvds. Working our way through big bang theory series 1.

Thanks Fifi you are further along than me, haven't even made it to the hospital yet! I called at 7.30, 10am, 12, and have finally been told they'll have a bed for me at 5pm. Think baby could be arriving tomorrow now... Good tip re the laptop and DVDs, sounds like it could be a long process.

Good luck, hope things progress quickly! Xx

fi/ mummyss loads of luck to both of u i have a feeling it will b me being induced next week

afm getting fed up of all the teasing, as mw suggested to get on my hands and knees to try and turn baby i decided to clean my hall way carpet, had major pains last night for about 6 hours and horrible backache, managed to fall asleep around 4am and woke up and they had gone grrrrrr, but sorry tmi loads of snot this morning,

got banging headache today my oh has banned me from finishing the carpet off or even painting the kitchen like i intended to do today, so i think my day consists of a walk to tesco and resting my backache that just wont go away,

i hope everyone else is ok, all these stories of night feeds and going out with babies is making me jealous, just want my baby boy here lol. he so takes after his dad,

my oh did say sumthing funny the other day about how he has been served his eviction notice but has decided to claim squatters rites lol :dohh:

:hugs: to all

emee x x

Just trying to catch up!! Fi/Simmy hope everything goes well for you both!!

Congrats Mel looking forward to pics!

Hann Annabelle is gorgeous and SO FREAKING TINY!!!

And there was something said about heartburn, I had worse heartburn with Saraya and she wasw totally bald until she was TEN MONTHS! Less with Atticus and he has hair?!

I'm happy to be home and able to chill with my big man!! Actually feeling quite fresh today and so far am finding child #2 much easier than #1!! Can't believe Atticus is 2 days old already! I turned to Chris this morning saying "I want another one" I think he nearly threw himself out the window LOL

Good luck Fi and Mummyss (I hope they get you going soon!) FX'd for both of you!

I'm officially overdue today :dohh: DH, the dogs, and I went for a walk this morning and I had such incredible pains... the only way I can describe it is as though someone was stabbing me in the cervix with a hot poker, and it hurt so bad that I could hardly walk. Over the course of our half-hour walk it happened 3 times. WTH do you think that was?! Considering I have no idea what a contraction feels like....

So, who's left? Me, Topaz, emee... and we're all overdue?

Good luck Fi and Mummyss (I hope they get you going soon!) FX'd for both of you!

I'm officially overdue today :dohh: DH, the dogs, and I went for a walk this morning and I had such incredible pains... the only way I can describe it is as though someone was stabbing me in the cervix with a hot poker, and it hurt so bad that I could hardly walk. Over the course of our half-hour walk it happened 3 times. WTH do you think that was?! Considering I have no idea what a contraction feels like....

So, who's left? Me, Topaz, emee... and we're all overdue?

currently having that too, think its supposed to be babies head hitting the cervix. very uncomfortable but its progress.
not many of us left now i think. im not impressed with being over due one bit. my first came on his due date.

Yah, I'm less than impressed with being overdue as well. For some reason everyone kept telling me all through my pregnancy that they thought I'd go early... not that it was based on anything, but I guess it got me in that mindset more than I thought it did!

I just really, really don't want to be induced...

Baby's head hitting the cervix, eh? That's interesting... I almost wish I could replicate it by bouncing on the ball, but no luck with that. And again, it's too freaking hot to be outside any more today, so no more walks for me :wacko:

Congratulations Mel! Can't believe you hada boy, I was convinced you were pink! am shite at guessing though..... I thought Caz was going to be pink. I got Hann right but even then I'd thought blue for ages then changed my mind recently! Loving the name you chose. Will you be shortening to Harry or will he be Harrison?

Fee and Simmy, best of luck. Hope you have lovely quick stretchy births! :haha:

Eve ikwym about child #2 being easier. This has been a piece of cake next to having Harry. Take heed first timers and worry not. - next time it's a doddle! :rofl:

Does it not make you feel kinda sad too though, like I just said to Chris that I was sad I didn't have this with Saraya!! I'm soooo chilled out it's unreal!

Yeah it does. No point dwelling on it though. From what I have seen on here, pretty much everyone has a rougher ride with the first one. Am glad i can enjoy both of my babies now. Live and learn and all that!

100%!!! I just can't believe the difference!!! I told Chris this morning I want another one hahah I think he was about to hang himself :]

I totally do. am getting jealous of pregnant women already. I mean FFS how miserable was I a month ago? And I want to do it again. Not to mention all the LTTTC shite and clomid misery. but I want another bash! however I don't have the bump mourning that I had after having Harry. I missed my bump to the point that I got upset about it. maybe cos I had a better birth this time round. Who knows.

Oh jeeez, they really need to pull their fingers out here! Been on a trace for an hour, now they're saying I can stay overnight but the induction won't happen til tomorrow because they're so busy. I can go home but it seems to me I risk falling to the back of the queue again if I do... So I'm gonna stay here so they don't forget about me! Bored to tears, paul's gone to the car to get the laptop so I don't die of boredom!

Fi - hope you're getting on well! Xx

Simmy - poor you, I hope you manage to entertain yourselves over night. Can Paul stay too? We watched DVD's whilst I was in early labour and it helps pass the time.

I can't believe you guys are talking about more babies! I saw a midwife this morning and she said "it's easier with number two" and I thought - you've got to be kidding!!!!!!

So sad about Amy Winehouse - can't believe she has died and so young.

Thanks guys, sadly because I'm not actually in labour (and still nowhere near it!) they've sent Paul home. It's not too bad, ward is relatively quiet. It's just boring!

Hang in there simmy, squeeker, topaz and emee. :hugs:

Good luck, fi!

I'm with caz, I'm not even thinking about anymore babies. We always said one but that could change later down the road.

Congrats to Mel and Starry.

Eve, I can't believe how big Atticus is!

DH and I already have our next three kids planned out! Lol. We always said we wanted at least four and all close together, so we're aiming to start trying again around this time next year.

I figured after going through pregnancy and delivery once I'd be turned off of the idea of kids for a while, but instead I'm excited at the idea of Katiehaving a sibling close to her!

I'll have to convince my knackered ovaries to chuck out another egg..... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->