~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

Congratulations Fifi and Samzi - two babies overnight! Yay!

Topaz - you will be so soon! Hang on in there! Glad you slept well - I miss sleep so much.... :o)

Simmy - today is your day! Can't wait for your news, good luck hun. xx

AFM - long night, Ajay was up until about 7 am, he slept on me for an hour and in his pram for 45 minutes before then but cried and cried and cried. We were so worried. We did two shifts - Neel until 3 am and then me until now. I did manage to feed and sleep him from 7 am until 10 am though so hopefully he was exhaused and slept. I hope this won't continue though as Neel is back at work again on Wednesday..... Poor little man though, he was so upset.

Wow Caz, sounds like a tough night. I hope he sleeps better tonight, poor little thing. Try to get some rest yourself too! Xx

Thank you to everyone who sent their hugs & sympathies. Feel bad that I'm not on here more often at the moment to give my support back.

Congrats to all the new mummies.
Mel, Harrison is a lovely name, hope you're recovering well.
Fi, congrats on your baby boy.
Samzi, congrats on the arrival of Alice
Dan-o, congrats on baby Sid

Hann, gorgeous pics of Annabelle

Simmy, hope you have your baby in your arms v soon.

SB & DM, love the pics of Katie & Sophie in their carriers, I'll try mine soon.

Big hugs for all those still waiting, not long now.

I'm still really struggling with the feeding but trying to keep going as long as possible hoping it will magically fall into place. It's a shame it puts a dampner on the experience, otherwise I'm loving being a Mummy & think Jadelin is the best thing ever.*

xx

Tor - so sorry you are having a hard time. I was the same and on Friday had a little meltdown and now have stopped latching him on. Im now expressing and topping up with formula and although the tiredness is still here the pressure of bring the only feeder is going.

I'm sorry for a short post but I'm on my phone. I hope things improve for you and plowase pm me if I can help at all.

Big hugs xx

Hi ladies just a quick one from me we are off home this afternoon will hopefully catch up with u all later. Am so in love with our new little man! Congrats to fifi and samzi! Simmy thinking of you today good luck xx

Congrats Fi on your little boy - I'm sure he was worth the wait!!

And congrats Samzi on your girl!

Still no news from me but am at least in the hospital (after an ok night to be fair), so hopefully they will actually be able to induce me today!

Congrats Samzi, Alice is a gorgeous name!

Congrats to Fi as well!

MummySS, hope things get moving for you!

Topaz, I feel the same way... getting a little bit jealous over here!

AFM, last night DH and I went to our friend's for a BBQ - they have a 4mo girl, so we pretty much played "pass the baby" all night, which did nothing to make me feel better about not having mine! LOL!

I woke up at 1AM and had the most massive clearout ever. It was rediculous. I didn't sleep well afterwards because I was unsure if it was going to happen again, or if maybe, just maybe, contractions would start or something... but no. DH and I went for a long walk this morning and I've felt absolutely NOTHING. *Sigh* I know it wasn't anything I ate yesterday because DH and our friends are fine... SO frustrating, this whole waiting process!!!

Squeeker - when are you due? Hope your baby comes soon!

Mel - enjoy being at home, it's much nicer than being at hospital!

AFM - had good morning, nap this pm and felt a bit low but Neel has picked me up and complemented me on the good things that have happened today so feel a bit better. Just praying for a better nights sleep tonight! x

Hi all quick update from me. They finally put me on a 24hr propess last night. Having mild contractions (well they actually bloody hurt but I'm assuming they are mild in the grand scheme of things, lol).

This evening they'll try a second pessary if cervix still unripe. If it is, then they start me on the syntocinon drip. What a process. Aside from a little weep this morning (the idiot in the bed next to me decided it was fine to have a full blown conversation on her phone which woke me up after I'd finally managed to get some sleep) I've been ok, I'm glad that at least something's happening.

Will keep you posted! Xx

ooh good luck Simmy! if theyre bloody hurting you must be on your way. and i remember how frustrating the knobends in wards can be....

Good luck Simmy - was just about to post if anyone had heard from you! I had the hormone drip which got me from 7 cms to 10 cms although I had the epidural at 7 cms so couldn't feel a thing!

I hope things progress quickly for you - we are all sending you lots of good luck wishes and hugs!

xx

Simmy I have been thinking of you, what a process! Just think you are nearly there! Looking forward to hearing all about your yellow bump!

update from Fiona (fifi folle)

"Ended up with an emergency c-section. Baby Cameron was born at 3.25am yesterday morning. He weighed 8lbs 9oz."

I have wished her congratulations from us all.

Simmy - good luck honey keeping my fingers crossed for you.

congrats fi, good luck simmy

whats with all these sections girls, im getting scared now as they had difficulty getting callum out at 7lb 4oz, im doomed with an over due baby.

Woohoo, congrats Fi! Cameron is a lovely name!

Good luck Simmy, fingers crossed!

Nothin' to report from me. Still waiting, although getting less patient.

i ve been having strong tightenings since sat but there is no pattern to them. some are strong enough to stop me in my tracks.

not sure if they are just bh or the start of slow labour (prob wishfull thinking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->