July Firecrackers 100 Tester's 34 BFP's

Mommyx - cd2 always comes with a slightly better mood :) still feeling a bit down, but I let myself wallow and drink wine last night. Onward and upward now. The wife seems excited and confident about getting some insems done before she leaves so I'm just praying for a smooth, timely cycle, so we can make that happen!

Glad to hear you dtd lined up!! Got everything crossed for us that you caught that egg!

mommyxofxone - Great news on the rise :dance: I'm really hopeful for you this month!

RayinNY, Dove830 & purelygemini welcome to the group! :flower:

JGO Wine is the best therapy when it comes to af :wine:

AFM - blah, periods suck, I've bought what looks like a lifetime supply of snickers :haha:

Hey ladies! I'd love to join. I'm going to be testing end of July. Just waiting for AF to show this month. (Hubby was out of town for work during fertile week this month so I'm just impatiently waiting for this cycle to be over!).

I'll update with a date when AF shows.

Good luck to all July testers!

added my chart to my signature too just for the heck of it if anyone is curious.

Nothing new to report. just waiting.

Hey ladies! I'd love to join. I'm going to be testing end of July. Just waiting for AF to show this month. (Hubby was out of town for work during fertile week this month so I'm just impatiently waiting for this cycle to be over!).

I'll update with a date when AF shows.

Good luck to all July testers!

Hiya, welcome to the group :wave:

Had weird nasty taste in my mouth twice today. Don't know why. But googled (of course) and could be symptom!

Tic-Toc...Tic-Toc :wacko::sleep:

CD 11 and waiting for O...not even doing OPK's till tomorrow, no symptoms of nearing O yet, most likely will O on CD 15-16 so we will start checking for smiley faces tomorrow. Cycle 8 ( I think!) and there's not a high chance of catching this month since we will only be able to do 1 insem because our donor is out of town :( Totally had forgotten he told us about this and since we were so hopeful for June I guess I had put the possibility of needing him to donate again out of my head :(

Trying to pass the time. How are you ladies doing?

mommyxofxone funny taste in the mouth is a very common symptom!
s
MariposaTam - one insem might be all that it takes! :dust:

AFM, this is dragging by :sleep:

Hi, can I be added to July 15 for testing, after two cycles of cd37 and cd42 I am guessing I can control myself to not pee on all the sticks until then, maybe haha, ttc#3, at 37, really thought this month was a yes but symptom spotting was tricking me. So frustrating but on to the next cycle.

Edited to add, guess I am eager since I signed up twice :) today is cd1 for me

I'm not going to test July 4th. I have tested for 10 days with no positive opk and today cycle day 22. I don't think I will ovulate this cycle. Good luck everyone :)

s

yes but at 4dpo? it was such a nasty taste, once out by the pool and thought maybe i somehow got something in my mouth? but then it occurred while sitting at the computer yesterday evening. and only for a few minutes. trying not to get my hopes up.

I'm not going to test July 4th. I have tested for 10 days with no positive opk and today cycle day 22. I don't think I will ovulate this cycle. Good luck everyone :)

Hun i ovulated with my dd late, it was cd 22 i think. don't give up ! do you temp too?

afm- 5dpo. Chart looks identical to chart with dd. TRYING not to read too much into it. But it went up the same and is coming back down on the same day. i'm getting excited but i'm scared at the same time. I know with dd i didn't get that positive pg test either until 12 dpo- 5 days after my implantation temp dip- and i wanted to test early at 10 but i'm rethinking that.

flueky, it's VERY possible to still ovulate while getting negatives on opk's. it doesn't mean you're out!

s

yes but at 4dpo? it was such a nasty taste, once out by the pool and thought maybe i somehow got something in my mouth? but then it occurred while sitting at the computer yesterday evening. and only for a few minutes. trying not to get my hopes up.

Hun i ovulated with my dd late, it was cd 22 i think. don't give up ! do you temp too?

afm- 5dpo. Chart looks identical to chart with dd. TRYING not to read too much into it. But it went up the same and is coming back down on the same day. i'm getting excited but i'm scared at the same time. I know with dd i didn't get that positive pg test either until 12 dpo- 5 days after my implantation temp dip- and i wanted to test early at 10 but i'm rethinking that.

It is hormonal changes which cause the taste change, you never know it might be the reason behind it.

I would wait until 12dpo this time too if I were you, testing early can be stressful.

mummyxofxone - your signs are sounding really good and the fact that your chart is mirroring your successful one with your daughter is also great. Fingers crossed for you.

Very jealous you're at 4dpo :haha: I am hoping to ovulate in the next week or the week after. Hoping not to have to wait for CD60 again. I'm on CD10 now and haven't got any pre-o signs yet. The ewcm coming out of nowhere for 4/5 days pre-o is my sure-fire sign things are starting to kick off. Hoping that starts this week, but my husband is away again at the weekend, so hoping ovulation doesn't happen exactly when he's away again!! We missed my two most fertile days last time.

Vanilla yeah I probably should hold off. So hard!
Squirrel this cycle is strangely going to be a 28 day. My normal is 33+ days! But I have like one 28 day a year.

Can I sneak in now O appears to have been confirmed?!

Gonna go with July 4th as I'll be late if its a 28 day cycle or a day early if its a 30!

Sorry moo....another thread I'm now stalking you on! :dohh:

Hello! :flower: May I join? Will be testing on July 21st! Which is also mine and DH anniversary! :winkwink: Just got my AF a couple days ago, so haven't ovulated yet but my next expected AF will be July 21st according to my app on my phone!

i'm now really a june tester may i stay with you ladies anyway?

Flueky88: Hang in there! DTD regularly in case your OPK's are off. Good luck x

KozmikKitten: Welcome hon!

mommyxofxone: Good luck sweets! Things are looking good so far! xx Ps. of course you can stay :hugs:

MariposaTam: I hope time starts moving quicker for you! 1 is all it takes x

squirrel: I hope you get to O soon (but not on the weekend if DH is away again!)

danielle1984: woohoo! Get busy :happydance:

I am hoping to O on 29/7 and will start SMEP next week! I am feeling good and positive so far! I am having a lovely weekend and am trying to keep busy so that I am not wishing my life by.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"