July Firecrackers 100 Tester's 34 BFP's

LOL Navy...pls don't cross your Ovs
Mommy sending you positive vibes Keep us updated
Ill be testing in the a.m. too...9dpo

Catching up after taking the weekend off.

Smilie, ttcdfw and Ranch - sorry to hear the witch showed. Best of luck next cycle.

Navy, Sweety, jtink and Unicorn -congrats on the bfp's!!!!!

Mommy and jlm - fx'd for you tomorrow morning!

Just catching up and it's wonderful to see so many of you with beautiful BFPs. Congratulations to you all. Xx :flower:

morning ladies. 10dpo. bfn.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=885501&d=1437993782

mommy are you sure?? maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me but i swear i see something...

pretty sure- i tilted and twirled and all that. put it up next to my bright white watch and thought i saw something but pretty sure it was just line eye.

too scared! i had weird pullings last night too. stretched out and it pulled right in my ovary area. that's not normal either. this is all gonna make me feel insane later you know when i get my period.

i've had that same stretching/pulling/cramping feeling since a couple days after ovulation, still have it going on! hoping that's a good thing for you mommy but i totally understand you not wanting to get your hopes up

i know with dd i didn't have the stretchies, until much later. i also didn't get a positive until 12dpo.

Still hope Mommy, don't get to down yet! I have everything crossed for you that you'll be joining us in March/April!!!

13dpo, bfn for me too. AF is due Friday I think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 10
Mommy- still early! I didn't have pulling pains with my first until much later, but I have with this one. Fx'd for you!

Jgo- you've still got time! Keeping my fx'd for you as well!

jgo~ you're still in it!!

Mommy~ the reason you would be feeling pulling pains sooner this time is because it's your second, your body has already been stretched out and knows what to do this time around so it will start fully preparing before it really needs to! fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->