July Firecrackers 100 Tester's 34 BFP's

so sorry hun. a few cycles ago i had a 48 day cycle. so i totally feel you :(

Dannixo can you change my :bfp: to :angel: as I have lost my baby before it even had a chance to begin. On the 21st my hcg was 12.5 today 6 days later it is only 16. This was my 3rd pregnancy since having my last son in 2009 and all 3 were CPs.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Another bfn this morning @ 14dpo. Despite running a low grade fever during the day/evening the past two days, it looks like my temp is starting to fall too. I fear AF is on her way.

Thank you!

I have to wait until September/ October to try again. I have an appt with my OB for an infertility consult on September 4th, but I am hopeful it will help! I just wish it wasn't so far away.

Not even going to bother testing today. Temp dropped again, in the same range as all previous months at this point... The witch should be flying in in the next day or so. ugh, I'm sad.

So sorry to hear that jgo, but like they all say, you're not out til the witch shows!! Still hoping you had a late implantation or something.... :flower:

my temp went up up up today- so i tested.

:bfn:

i don't understand :nope:

I have no cramping, no nothing. no spotting. just. here.

Mommy, I was (at max) 16DPO before I got my ultra, super faint :bfp: don't get to down yet! You could have O'd or implanted late (or both!) just keep your chin up!!

but wondfos are supposed to be super sensitive aren't they? i'd have thought they'd have picked itup by now. :( unless i implanted on like friday or started to cause i had a lot of crampingaround that time

Wondfos are 25MIU, which is the same as a digital. When I got my super faint ones, they were on 10MIU

Also, you're 12DPO, its possible that you could implant today at the latest! Don't give up yet!

wow really?! i thought they were 10! with my old ones they were 10, and i didn't get my positive until 12dpo and WOW was it faint.

i was just shocked it went up so high, i don't know if it's ever gone UP the day before af.

As far as I know, temps don't go up very much before AF (but I'm not 100% sure) so just keep your chin up and keep testing! When was/is AF due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->