July Firecrackers 100 Tester's 34 BFP's

too scared! i had weird pullings last night too. stretched out and it pulled right in my ovary area. that's not normal either. this is all gonna make me feel insane later you know when i get my period.

I had pulling/twinges, swollen right ovary, and lots of watery CM almost every day since I ovulated before my BFP. Hopefully you just tested too early. Try again in a couple days!

Well af came this morning on my birthday! My sister has her 12 week scan tomorrow i would love to be pregnant at the same time

claire- bah, let her have her scan, and get ur bfp next go round Thennnn
you won't have to share any of the oohs and ahhhs!
You two will still get to be preggo for a bit together, and shop etc...By the time her lil one is here a couple months, you will have all the attention you deserve with your new arrival. :winkwink:

I took another test today, just to torture myself. It was of course negative. Why oh why do I do this to myself

Dannixo can you change my :bfp: to :angel: as I have lost my baby before it even had a chance to begin. On the 21st my hcg was 12.5 today 6 days later it is only 16. This was my 3rd pregnancy since having my last son in 2009 and all 3 were CPs.

Well my AF came today so I'm out ladies, good luck to all those still needing to test, I'm going to do Soy for days 3-7 and see if that will help.

Dannixo can you change my :bfp: to :angel: as I have lost my baby before it even had a chance to begin. On the 21st my hcg was 12.5 today 6 days later it is only 16. This was my 3rd pregnancy since having my last son in 2009 and all 3 were CPs.

Ahhh no...So sorry ...I hope you heal quickly and get your Rainbow baby!

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and wishing you the best.

Sorry Sweetmama, hope the Soy is the key for you!

Honestly I'm ok with it, I just wanted to know one way or the other after 40 long days

Looking at my new ticker, we've nearly been trying a year. Disappointed it's taken this long. Fingers crossed I get some answers pretty damn quick.

Running a low grade fever for the second day in a row... But not feeling as sick as yesterday. Not sure whether to test again in the a.m or just wait it out till Friday.

I took another test today, just to torture myself. It was of course negative. Why oh why do I do this to myself

you are so testing too early lol! but, that dip today looks like it could be a gorgeous ID! fx'd!

oh hun i'm so very sorry :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well my AF came today so I'm out ladies, good luck to all those still needing to test, I'm going to do Soy for days 3-7 and see if that will help.

:hugs: glad you have a plan in place hun so sorry about the :witch: :hugs:

Running a low grade fever for the second day in a row... But not feeling as sick as yesterday. Not sure whether to test again in the a.m or just wait it out till Friday.

oh i hope it's something!!! how bummed out would you be if you took it and it was possibly negative because it's too early? if really bummed? don't touch the test! :hugs:

Looking at my new ticker, we've nearly been trying a year. Disappointed it's taken this long. Fingers crossed I get some answers pretty damn quick.

:hugs::hugs: so sorry hun that's a long time.

afm, some more stretchy cm, more cramps although mild, some twinges and pulls, and then my bbs started to ache on the sides. annnnnd thats something that ALWAYS happens before af. :growlmad:

Mommy - I've already tested today and it was bfn... I'm on cd40 and mostly just feeling tortured at this point! I've never had a cycle over 31 days. I kind of felt nothing when I tested this morning and got a bfn, nothing but frustrated to not have a good reason for this looong cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->