July Firecrackers 100 Tester's 34 BFP's

Well, it's official. I'm out. Change my BFP to an :angel:. Started bleeding this morning.

I'm sad, but I'm ready to move on.

Hopefully my doc says I can try again soon.

That freaking stork has to be a guy! Stupid ass man at that!

Thx ladies...I'm still on uterus/stork watch lol
Maybe - ooh that's a tough one.
My ex husband was abusive. He always bullied me never the kids, but my last straw was when he shoved me while holding my youngest son ( who was a cpl weeks old) and caused me to drop him - thankfully onto the bed as I fell back.
I regret with all my heart to this day, that I called my ex father in law instead of the cops that night...We ended up divorcing just over a yr later, but he is on a total smear campaign each day to make me look like a liar and the bad guy.
Yes it does get easier for him to do it again.
When ppl drink alot, they are still aware of right and qwrong, they just have less filter, and are bolder in their actions ( I've handled many as a paramedic).
Your priority is your son IMO so maybe ask him what he thinks/wants you to do about it, and def have a talk with hubby (when not drinking lol) just to tell him he went too far.
It's hard being the peace keeper between young men and older men, both are stubborn.
As to whether you should leave?? Only you know how bad it is, but if you are ttc with him I imagine you want it to work out - so perhaps a couples counselor?
I know my ex asked for it when I decided to leave him but it was too little too late for me and him.
I know they have many diff types of couples counsel- better communication, increasing intimacy blah blah. But I find there is usually a "reason" so to speak for why ppl drink more than enough- usually to forget something or dull pain etc - been there done that myself when dealing with my a$$hole ex.
I hope you are able to sort it out HUGS!

Uni...I'm so sorry...I really hope you get that Rainbow baby this time around!

Huge congrats to all the BFPs!!

So happy for you Navy!!! :happydance:

Sorry to all those the ugly witch got :hugs: wishing the best for you on your next cycle. xx

Jlm...thank you! Your wisdom made things perfectly clear. I am glad you made those choices yourself!

Ladies - I need your help. I'm at the tail end of what appears to be af... But I got an urge to poas... And this happened? Do you see that faint line?

I thought I saw something in the first 3 minutes but thought I was crazy, so I ditched the stick and went on with my day. Curious... I pulled it out of the trash and I see a line. I've Never had anything show up on a hcg wondfo (and I frequently leave tests on the sink counter and forget for an hour that they're their and come back)...

I took a frer after seeing this - but it's looking negative. Have any of you experienced this with wondfos?? Is it an Evap? It's pink in person.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 14
jGo, since one side is more heavily colored, I would place bets that it's a dye run. Just my 2 cents though, I've have them before on ICs

Thanks navy - I've never had this happen... I'm extremely doubtful that it's a bfp, but I haven't ever had a line of any kind in the past so I had to ask!

Navy - should I be testing again? Or just rule it a dye run and move on?

I wouldn't hurt to test again just to be double sure, BUT if they are from the same lot its possible you'll get another dye run. Usually dye runs can be distinguished when one side of the line is significantly darker than the other like yours.

I wouldn't hurt to test again just to be double sure, BUT if they are from the same lot its possible you'll get another dye run. Usually dye runs can be distinguished when one side of the line is significantly darker than the other like yours.

This was one from a batch of about 20 and not one has even had a hint of a line besides this one. But just to be safe, I'll use a different kind of test in the morning. Thanks for the advise!!

I have half lines like that on a few Wallyworld tests, but usually after totally dry - I amuse myself smiling at them thinking of the article I read that says evaps never have color, but since I have seen a few when I speed dry them by fan (30 mins after test done, if I see a shadow I will speed dry them and save 1 of each brand for my "evap files" hehe)
I have never had them on ICs but the last ones I used were not Wondfo.
Here's a pic of a "speed dry half line" from today. It came up as a verrrry faint line at about 8 mins- like sqint tilt your head 85 degrees, stick your tongue out, and stand on 1 foot faint line lol. It was darker by 15 mins - so of course I was like "maybe..." and it was much darker after totally dry, but only half.:nope:
Anyhoo heres mine just to compare
hptHalfline.jpg

Hmm that pic came out lighter on upload sigh
Heres the 13dpo and 15 dpo color evaps full size pic.. top 2 walmart bottom $ store, all fmu, but lines didn't show like this until all totally dry
so counting as evaps:

Attachments

• hpt13-15dpo1.jpg
    hpt13-15dpo1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 14
Maybe, I'm technically not in this thread but I have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind. On both sides of my family alcoholism is a big thing (not my parents, or me or anything, thank god), so I know a lot about this.
You say your hubs has a drinking problem. He hit your son on his arm, nothing too bad, but if he is so difficult and mean and horrible and abusive.. why are you with him?
Of course, you love him and of course a drinking problem is not alone a reason to leave someone because you want to help them. But as you are trying to conceive.. are you sure he is the right person for that?
I know it can be hard, trust me. But is your love for him enough reason to be with someone who will continue to hurt you and everyone in your family, as well as maybe your next child?
I'm in NO way saying that is the case.. I'm just nudging you to really think about this.
As, sweet as ever, JLM says, talk this through with your son AND your hubby when he isn't drunk.

O and yes, once they've crossed that line of throwing a punch, more will likely come.

Thank you for your thoughts. Hubby has been given his choice of rehab or divorce. He says rehab but I believe this is the beginning of the end. I'm ok with that...it sucks but my kids come first. As far as ttc ....I would love to have another child but that thought has also come to an end.

Ahh sorry maybe. You are the one living it, so you know what's best. You can always continue ttc without him if need by - I am doing it solo.
Rehab can help someone see things diff, but unless they are ready to stop, rehab can't make them. Like I said, been there done that ugh.
:hugs: Just take it one step at a time, and don't stress yourself in your moves from here...it's a process no matter which path you choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->