July Firecrackers 100 Tester's 34 BFP's

well normally tomorrow at 13. last month i had a fluke cycle where temp went up at 12dpo, and i didn't get af til 15dpo. which was very odd. every other time it's never gone up at 12, and i get it bang on at 13.

didn't know about wondfos only being 25miu too! jeez, i thought they were 10 like the ones with dd. i got the positive at 12dpo with the 10 ones with dd. so i really could be testing way too early. not that i think i'm pg but i feel cheated! i won't get wondfo again. i'll buy from my old site next time.

I used SurePredict, you can get them on Amazon for a great price and they're 10MIU

If it weren't for the fact that FRER is so expensive per test, I'd solely use those cause when I got a faint line on a SurePredict, I got a faint line on a FRER since FRER's can detect at 6-12MIU. So for me, SP and FRER are basically on the same level

exactly! i WISH i could afford them. they are more of my, i'll buy you when i'm pretty sure i'm pregnant. with dd i got one right after i got my slight positive. and it still was super light.

I'm BFN again thois morn 11dpo, but will test again tonight!
Dust to us all!

I am out gals. Can someone pretty please put the Aug string up? No AF, I am just not going to torture myself testing until Aug 6th (as FF recommends) xoxoxox! I am sorry to everyone that will be joining me there.

I am out gals. Can someone pretty please put the Aug string up? No AF, I am just not going to torture myself testing until Aug 6th (as FF recommends) xoxoxox! I am sorry to everyone that will be joining me there.

Oh nooo! SO sorry

:hugs2:

started spotting. :witch: is flying in. I am glad for the end of this torturous long cycle, but I'm so sad we've failed again.

started spotting. :witch: is flying in. I am glad for the end of this torturous long cycle, but I'm so sad we've failed again.

oh hun i'm starting with you though, should be cycle one tomorrow. this SUCKS.

got some nice streaks of blood today but nothing since (totally normal to spot the day before af)- but expecting the witch tomorrow am.

oh hun i'm starting with you though, should be cycle one tomorrow. this SUCKS.

got some nice streaks of blood today but nothing since (totally normal to spot the day before af)- but expecting the witch tomorrow am.

It could be IB tho! Your chart looks great! And your within the window for that still! If your temp wasn't looking so nice I might think otherwise... But it looks good!

i did have a touch more of very light pink spotting last night and ntohing this am YET but i'm still expecting it. i've lost hope this month. temp came down slightly but still at 98.0 which is slightly odd. but really doesn't mean anything!

Mommy (jGo, if your cycle is crazy next month too) Look at my chart that I got my :bfp: with (I stopped temping after my :bfp: and switched to the other part of the site) My temps and all around cycle were WHACK! I followed everything to the letter. I know for a fact I didn't O on CD15 (more like CD17-21 if I know my body lol) Don't give up hope yet, even with whacky temps and cycles!

Mommy, if its not full on flow, keep hope!! I SWORE I was out this cycle but low and behold, I got pregnant. Don't give up til the :witch: definitely shows!

https://i.imgur.com/ALKGfKb.jpg

o0o0o0o00o does look you o'd on cd20 and not what they're saying. how whack. you got your positive on 10dpo. i sure didn't get a positive lol

Mommy, I've gotten + at as early as 9DPO and as late as 14DPO with confirmed O dates because implantation can occur any time between 6DPO and 12DPO and remember some one here (I can't remember who, I'm sorry) got a + at 20DPO!

(If I had to guesstimate, I'd say this + was probably about 11ishDPO)

i'm having some cramping this am, but nothing more. just... waiting. limbo limbo limbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->