July Firecrackers 2018

Hello Livvy! Welcome! I'm sorry you are struggling, but please know I am in a simular-ish situation. I will have 3 under 3 myself. I have a 2 year old and a 14 month old, and am 6 weeks pregnant today with #3. We can do this!! You can vent to us any time :)

I'll pop you down for July 18th at the moment.

I saw that in your siggy! And we both have one of each, too. Man we must be crazy.

I have no inkling of what I'm having yet. We were team yellow for both of our kids and probably will be again. I knew with both of them what they were though! I don't know how, I just did. Names... names are tricky. Honestly we had names picked out and changed them once we saw them in the hospital so I'm not planning on getting too attached to anything!

I think DH and I will be finding out - I don’t think I can wait. I like to prepare! My gut says boy but I will honestly be happy with whatever - I truly don’t care!

Please put me down for 7/19. We will definitely be finding out the gender- hoping it's a boy! This will be our first :)

Have y'all checked the Chinese gender prediction chart? This says girl for this one. It was right last time for me.

Attachments

• IMG_1609.PNG
    IMG_1609.PNG
    42.4 KB · Views: 26
It may depend which site you use, I just got different answers. Even the Bump version says boy, while the BabyCenter one says girl. :)

I’ve looked a similar chart and it showed girl but that one shows boy for me :)

Hello! Thanks for starting the thread, July 1st for me!!!

Mine were wrong for my other two kids. This time says girl, which is what I was thinking!

Welcome eppgirl :)

Livvy - yep I think we must be crazy :haha:

Just had my shocker of a BFP today with surprise baby #5. I do have a history of losses though, but if this one is sticky, I'm due July 22nd. I would love to join you wonderful ladies!

Since this is our tiebreaker I plan to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. I take advantage of the advances in technology that our ancestors didn't have "back in the day" :rofl:

Hi all! I was stalking the other thread but afraid to post till now. I just found out last night that I'm pregnant again... and I'm a bit devastated. My oldest is 2 and my youngest is 7 months, and this was the last thing I wanted. I was hoping to wait a couple years for the next one. I'm very overwhelmed and upset that I didn't make sure we were more careful. :cry: But... a baby is a baby, and babies are a blessing. Glad to have you ladies to take this journey with. <3

(I have no clue when I ovulated, so don't know my EDD. If I had to guess, I'd say July 18.)

I just found out I'm pregnant today with our fifth baby. Our oldest is going to be 5 years old in April and our youngest is just over 2 months old so I totally understand your mixed emotions but I'm sure all will be fine in the end :hugs:

I keep telling myself that if it is meant to be it will be <3

Hey Unique + Lilmiss :flower: Thanks for joining us!!

Lilmiss - Eek! 2 months old! I found out I was pregnant with DS when DD was 4 months old, and I thought THAT was close :haha:

Congrats on your pregnancies :flower:

I’m not feeling pregnant at all, sometimes forget and I’m like oh, I’m pregnant :cloud9: :haha: I don’t think I had symptoms with my two till I was about 6 weeks. Don’t even have sore boobs yet :shrug::haha:

Congrats on your pregnancies :flower:

I’m not feeling pregnant at all, sometimes forget and I’m like oh, I’m pregnant :cloud9: :haha: I don’t think I had symptoms with my two till I was about 6 weeks. Don’t even have sore boobs yet :shrug::haha:

I never had sore boobs in previous pregnancies at all. Theyre not what Id call "sore" right now, but they are definitely quite sensitive! This is new for me.

I know what you mean about forgetting. I forget until a random wave of nausea or something.

Hey ladies I'm here. Put me down for July 7th. This is our first and we will not be finding out! I have a gender neutral nursery all planned out!

That&#8217;s lovely, we aren&#8217;t finding out either! I have one of each so a surprise will be nice :)

It's fun not finding out! It makes the day of super special. We live far from both our families so it's wonderful getting to call them and tell them if it's a boy or a girl :) My son was the first grandson out of 7 for my husband's parents-- all the rest are girls! His dad was over the moon.

lilmis- WOW. You're amazing! 4 in 4 years almost, and now another! I can't even imagine.

Hi all, so it's still early days but I'm just too excited and terrified so decided to join you guys!
Took a test last night at 10dpo and thought I could make something out, today there is a light line so probably going to go POAS crazy and use up all of my ic's watching this line get darker (hopefully)!

DD based on lmp is 22July.

We have 2 boys but not bothered about the sex. Sometimes I think a girl would be great but other times I think it would be easier to have another boy.....I don't know how girls work :haha:

We found out with ds1 but ds2 was a surprise. I think I'd like to stay yellow but it might help to involve the boys more if we found out. We shall see :)

I'm really nervous since having the mc in July, also a previous one in 2013. Will contact the hospital in a couple of weeks if all goes well, they said
I can get an early scan around 7weeks.

Good luck ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"