July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I know... I'm 5 weeks tomorrow and I'm thinking perfect - I'll just get over this and morning sickness will kick in :growlmad:

600 is good for 5 weeks. They say anything over 500 is normal for weeks - if you are below it - it may just mean you are a few days behind what you thought :winkwink: I got my levels today it's 810 for 5 weeks but thats only because my beta is doubling at a rate of 1.5 days instead of 2-3 days. But doubling anytime from 30 - 72 hours is fine for under 1200 :) Hope this helps :hugs:

hi ladies this thread moves fast I cant keep up lol,i had ammc before my Daniel and it has made me a nervous wreak u worry even more so. having not long been pregnant I remember having lots of cramps with Daniel right at the start and pain in my right side, I have hypothyroid have only been told about this 3 weeks ago and getting worried how this can affect me being pregnant does anyone know anything on this? im on tabs guess I should go the the docs just very nervous hope you ladies are all feelling all those symptons and feeling poo in the nicest possible way of cause xx

Hey ladies,

I am off for the weekend but looking forward to catching up on this board on Monday. So sorry to hear about some of your experiences, they say no pregnancy is the same so I really hope you all have an easier time of it this time round. I do know of someone who had it bad (hyperemisis - sp?) with their first pregnancy and didn't with their second so it can happen.

I was being really hesitant and worried about this pregnancy, but I realised it's not good for me so trying my best to be optimistic and positive. What's meant to be is meant to be, but I want to enjoy the ride best I can.

I have only told my two close friends who are also ttc. My parents live back in the UK so I am planning to tell them and the in-laws at Christmas when we see them. Still trying to think of cool ideas. We'll then announce it to everyone else, but I want our parents to hear it from us :)

I'm off for a weekend with a group of friends where there will be lots of tapas and bar crawling. Kinda dreading it as I think they'll guess pretty easily by my fussy eating and lack of drinking.. I'm going to blame it on my nutrition course and dodgy gut.. I don't entirely mind if they don't believe me, as long as they don't put me on the spot and ask me!

My symptoms are still pretty constant, on and off sore boobs, v heavy too! Still sleeping really badly, so therefore getting tired in the evenings, and on and off cramping. I tried to have chilli and sparkling water yesterday, both of which gave me acid and made me v uncomfortable, so they are off the list already! Oh and super thirsty all the time!

Hope you all have wonderful weekends ladies. Look forward to reading all your news on Monday xxx

Oh my, Bernina!!! Congratulations! So exciting. I am so so happy for you!!
Gertrude is also pregnant, so there's 3 April peas!

I've never had a summer baby, although it was unbelievably hot when my DD was born, in April. Unseasonably so! But July? Ack!! I always go over by 10-13 days so no doubt it'll be a mid July baby. Not looking forward to water retention and waddling about, sweating away. How glamorous!
I loved havingy son in February, could wrap up warm!

I don't have tons of symptoms yet, I guess they will come with time.

Todays IC was about the same as yesterday, but my FRER was almost blank :( It's been 72 hours since my first BFP so i would have thought it would double by now. I am starting to think this pregnancy will not stick :cry:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=692737&d=1383303080

The wondfo progression is looking good though, and they're good lines for 12dpo, could it be a dodgy frer? What about doing a digi?

To get double of very very faint is still very faint.

Been to the clinic and there's nothing wrong in my belly, they think it could be a cyst which has now burst or is just one of those things. I'm relieved.
It's a lot better today and I'm topping up my progesterone support soon and to get my pregnancy pack from the doctors. :D

Morning ladies! You guys are busy on here over the night! I, unfortunately, can only reply on here when i am at work. I am constantly signed in on my work desktop and cant for the LIFE of me remember my password. I even tried to re-set it, but it asks you to put in the current password first.:dohh:
I DO check the site though when i'm home though. I can read everyone stuff, but cant respond. Kind of annoying.
Today is 16dpo for me, HPT much darker than 14dpo. I was very happy about that this morning. :) And just now i was trying to crop them on my phone to upload and show you guys....annnnd i deleted todays. FRICK! :growlmad:

Anyways, it was darker than 2 days ago. Ill update on Monday after i take another one on Sunday and my digi with weeks on Monday.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! What is everyone up to this weekend? Anything fun?
We are working around the house. Time to winterize and clean up a bit. Even though i woke up this morning and it was 68 degrees outside?!
Having some friends over for a BBQ tomorrow, cant wait to eat all the yummy food! :)

Thank you all for the reassurance!! A second nurse called me this morning as I had left a message about starting progesterone suppositories (I took them first tri with my daughter). Glad I decided to pop one in last night.

Yeah for 2 sweet peas now due again in July! Not looking forward to being pregnant in our summer heat but having a summer and hopefully outdoor birthday for bubs will be nice!

Sorry to all those who are having severe sickness. I hope you're able to find something that helps ease things a bit. A good friend suffered with it for both pregnancies and was hospitalized several times during her second. Both babies and Mom are perfectly fine now though.

For those that are extra worried due to lack of symptoms or faint lines or lower hcg I'm here for you. I had those exact fears when I was preg with dd and while I know nothing can reassure you except holding that healthy baby in 8 months or so, just know that the odds are with you that everything will work out just fine. And even though I've been through this all before (I had 2 mc before dd) I still have the same fears and really don't even feel pregnant. But soon enough those babies will be kicking our ribs and keeping us up at night with hiccups. That's when I started to relax (a bit!)

Been to the clinic and there's nothing wrong in my belly, they think it could be a cyst which has now burst or is just one of those things. I'm relieved.
It's a lot better today and I'm topping up my progesterone support soon and to get my pregnancy pack from the doctors. :D

I am so happy everything is ok. I have a history of cysts and my doc said that being pregnant alleviates the pain.

Morning ladies! You guys are busy on here over the night! I, unfortunately, can only reply on here when i am at work. I am constantly signed in on my work desktop and cant for the LIFE of me remember my password. I even tried to re-set it, but it asks you to put in the current password first.:dohh:
I DO check the site though when i'm home though. I can read everyone stuff, but cant respond. Kind of annoying.
Today is 16dpo for me, HPT much darker than 14dpo. I was very happy about that this morning. :) And just now i was trying to crop them on my phone to upload and show you guys....annnnd i deleted todays. FRICK! :growlmad:

Anyways, it was darker than 2 days ago. Ill update on Monday after i take another one on Sunday and my digi with weeks on Monday.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! What is everyone up to this weekend? Anything fun?
We are working around the house. Time to winterize and clean up a bit. Even though i woke up this morning and it was 68 degrees outside?!
Having some friends over for a BBQ tomorrow, cant wait to eat all the yummy food! :)

I have to go to a conference for my sorority this weekend and I am so excited by the word luncheon. Everytime I here the word I start thinking yum and I have no idea whats on the menu...lol

Hallo ladies!

How's everyone doing so far? Wow, this thread moved! I posted in the beginning and then had to move house alone with a toddler because my husband is away for work until December.

Little bit about me:

I am from South Africa. I am 25 and hubby 28, we have a DD that will turn 2 in December and expecting #2. I will have my first doctors appointment and sonar on the 18th of November and can't wait!

Congrats! So glad everything is ok!

Just got my next scan date! 4th December, we will announce after that :) also my dopple arrived today so I'm really tempted to play with it!

To all of you who are still testing away to watch those lines getting darker.
If the lines start getting lighter, do not panic instead Google "the hook effect". In basic terms when your HCG levels get too high HPTs get confused and the response gets lower as they can't cope with the level of the hormone. Hence the "hook". If you need to confirm you can dilute the urine with equal parts water and the line should be stronger again.
I wanted to warn you all before it started to happen.

Yeah for scan dates being scheduled!!! Can't wait to see all of those first baby pics!

Angelbaby im orginal from cape town! (Loong story short my swiss oarents hated europe so they moved to sa where they found they were preggers with me, 27 years later im married to a guy from joburg and we move to holland :)

Well I got my appt. moved to November 12th which makes me 6+1. I am hoping my doctor will get the ball moving. I am really, really concerned about my blood sugar.

To all of you who are still testing away to watch those lines getting darker.
If the lines start getting lighter, do not panic instead Google "the hook effect". In basic terms when your HCG levels get too high HPTs get confused and the response gets lower as they can't cope with the level of the hormone. Hence the "hook". If you need to confirm you can dilute the urine with equal parts water and the line should be stronger again.
I wanted to warn you all before it started to happen.

To the average woman that is comforting. To the die hard POAS addicts its another reason to keep testing. Unfortunately I only have 8 tests left which probably isn't enough to keep with the daily tests until they start getting lighter and confirm the levels are still rising by diluting. I wonder if I could buy some more tests without OH noticing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->