July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Girls can you help me work out how pregnant I am....

Basically I came off the pill on the 22/09 and started bleeding on the 23/09 which lasted a few days. I THINK I may have ovulated 13/10 and the only reason I think that is i had major major cramps on my left side in the ovary region.

So I'm either 5wks4 days going by my last bleed or 4wks4 days going by my possible ovulation????

I got a 'pregnant 1-2' last fri (25/10) and 'pregnant 2-3' on Sunday (27/10)

Based on when your digi changed I'd say your probably closer to 5weeks

My symptoms today. Grouchy, tired, really sore abdomen (think there's some growing going on) and this afternoon I'm feeling really nauseous. I just feel like I want to cry and go home but i've got nearly 3 hours before I can even get my bus.

Thanks guys :flower:

How you feeling today kelly1973?

Basically I came off the pill on the 22/09 and started bleeding on the 23/09 which lasted a few days. I THINK I may have ovulated 13/10 and the only reason I think that is i had major major cramps on my left side in the ovary region.

So I'm either 5wks4 days going by my last bleed or 4wks4 days going by my possible ovulation????

Since you started your period on Sept 23rd (Monday)...As of Monday the Oct 28th you would be 5 weeks....(+ Tues1, Wed2, Thurs3) 5 weeks 3 days. Right? Or am i totally cracked?
That would make you one week exactly ahead of me. :)

My symptoms today. Grouchy, tired, really sore abdomen (think there's some growing going on) and this afternoon I'm feeling really nauseous. I just feel like I want to cry and go home but i've got nearly 3 hours before I can even get my bus.

I have also been grouchy. Mostly at work, but i don't know if its the anxiety that is making me grouchy or the hormones? God help everyone if i stay grouchy for the entire pregnancy.
Sniffles as well for the past 2 weeks.

So basically my tickers right? Honestly I have no clue,suppose I should have patience and wait till the 25th but hmm that would just be too sensible :haha:

I'm getting stressed about the pain and my stomach isn't as wobbly as normal. I think it's hormones getting me worked up though, I just want to cry. Can't wait to go home.

yes MadameJ...your ticker would be correct. Jesh, i didn't even see it there, good to know i'm not completely nuts when it comes to calculating things!

I'm getting stressed about the pain and my stomach isn't as wobbly as normal. I think it's hormones getting me worked up though, I just want to cry. Can't wait to go home.

Try not to stress. Just hang in there. You will be home soon and feel better. Unfortunately we are all in this waiting game together. If you need to cry, have a good cry. Watch a sad movie (p.s. I love you, always makes me cry like a baby) and let it out. Just fore warn your husband.

You're not alone feeling the uncertainty. Just try not to let it control you. At this point, nature will do what it will do. There is nothing we can do. I'm sure you have a healthy little bean in there getting nice and cozy for the next 9 months. :)

Assuming that digi's are spot on correct that would put you are 4weeks exactly on 26/10 which would make you 4+5 today. Your possible ovulation date sounds like it could be right.

I agree, there is absolutely no amount of worry that can help a pregnancy along. If I had a pound for everything I worried about, I'd be a millionaire! I've learnt through experience, that my body is amazing and if something isn't right, your body will know and you will know the signs for sure!

I'm still waiting for the blood karyotyping results so really wishing that my Husband or I aren't carriers. That'll be a huge weight off my shoulders.

Afternoon Ladies! Happy Halloween! I have been running around the office parading my costume...no work has gotten done today lol.

I have no symptoms today except for the on and off sore BBs.

I just read everyones comments on who you told and I realized that I am the only one who has told almost everyone including my girls. Everyone in my office knew I was trying to I would get the "did it happen yet" every cycle. I was waiting for my first scan to tell my FB friends though.

Well my worrying got the better of me and I rang my Clinic. My stomach has got so tender I can't even tuck myself into my desk. I'm going in for a scan tomorrow to check on ny ovaries to make sure it's not hyperstimulation or anything like that. After the IVF my ovaries were very enlarged (on the scan they looked almost as big as my womb EACH) so they're scanning me to be safe. They'll be nothing to see of my minicake but it'll be reassurance.

We have told ONLY our immediate family. I have told no one at work or any of my closest friends.
Last pregnancy i told everyone, and i miscarried and it was torture telling everyone not to ask me about my progressing pregnancy, since it was no more. And people coming up to me at work for weeks "oh i'm so sorry"

Well my worrying got the better of me and I rang my Clinic. My stomach has got so tender I can't even tuck myself into my desk. I'm going in for a scan tomorrow to check on ny ovaries to make sure it's not hyperstimulation or anything like that. After the IVF my ovaries were very enlarged (on the scan they looked almost as big as my womb EACH) so they're scanning me to be safe. They'll be nothing to see of my minicake but it'll be reassurance.

Good luck Charlie, I hope everything is ok.

We have told no one, I just can't cope with the having to tell people it went wrong again if the worst was to happen.

I've told my husband and best friend. I don't "announce" until after 12 weeks.

Afternnoon Ladies and Happy Halloween.
No syptoms today. Maybe just a little tired but I did just have lunch.
I've only told my Sister, Best Friend and close co-workers. I wont be telling everyone else till Christmas (12 weeks)
As far as breaking the news to everyone I think for immediate family I'm going to put my son in a shirt that says Big Brother and see how long it takes for them to ask about it or figure it out :)
As far as other co-workers and family in other states I'm going to take a picture with a gift box and in the middle of the box a picture of the songoram.

Hope everyone has a great Halloween night!

I've told my parents and DH has told his parents but that's only because they knew about our IVF we will be telling DH family at our yearly Christmas meal on the 15th Dec I'll be 11 & a half weeks. I'll tell my family then too. I'll probably tell my not so close family & friends via Facebook on Christmas Day I'll be 12w6d

GL for you scan tomorrow Charlie!!! Super exciting!! Xx

I'd be more excited if it wasn't because I'm in pain. Doubt I'll see anything good though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->