July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I think at some point you have to just have some faith? I just did a mid afternoon test, not a massive hold and the lines match so that's me done. POASing won't stop a miscarriage if it's going to happen.
Last time my GP got me a scan at 6+4 because I went to see her because I was just so anxious, she was quite happy to request it, might be worth an ask?

To get double of very very faint is still very faint.

True! i guess i was just comparing my progression with DS1... which looked like this, with 11dpo being so much better... but i guess every pregnancy is different. i will be curious to see my hcg level tonight, since my first test with tuesday and must have been at least 25, i hope tonights hcg is at least 50...

DS1 progression in 2011
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fENaAqiBGX0/Tf6JJhuA8aI/AAAAAAAAbms/wiBEBoQwTSI/s250/9to21dpo.jpg

To all of you who are still testing away to watch those lines getting darker.
If the lines start getting lighter, do not panic instead Google "the hook effect". In basic terms when your HCG levels get too high HPTs get confused and the response gets lower as they can't cope with the level of the hormone. Hence the "hook". If you need to confirm you can dilute the urine with equal parts water and the line should be stronger again.
I wanted to warn you all before it started to happen.

definitely possible for me... but i didnt even get any dark lines yet?

Usually the hook effect kicks in at 5 or 6 weeks.

I started looking through my Emma's diary booklet the doctors gave me, got scared and put it back down.

Angelbaby im orginal from cape town! (Loong story short my swiss oarents hated europe so they moved to sa where they found they were preggers with me, 27 years later im married to a guy from joburg and we move to holland :)

O wow! I am jealous! Haha wish I could get out of here!!!!

We just moved from Centurion down to Worcester because we couldn't take it anymore in Gauteng. Me and DH grew up here and in his primary school years he lived with his mom in Wynberg. Small world!

Were did you live and to which schools did you go as a child?

Im from the other side, tableview, edgemead milnerton :)

Angelbaby im orginal from cape town! (Loong story short my swiss oarents hated europe so they moved to sa where they found they were preggers with me, 27 years later im married to a guy from joburg and we move to holland :)

We just moved from Centurion down to Worcester because we couldn't take it anymore in Gauteng. Me and DH grew up here and in his primary school years he lived with his mom in Wynberg. Small world!

I'm in Worcestershire, very close to Worcester....... but the fact I don't recognise any of the other towns you said and the use of the word "mom".... is that some a pretend copy-cat Worcester as opposed to the real original Worcester dating back to Roman times?

I'm in Worcestershire, very close to Worcester....... but the fact I don't recognise any of the other towns you said and the use of the word "mom".... is that some a pretend copy-cat Worcester as opposed to the real original Worcester dating back to Roman times?

We are both from South Africa. Sorry!! We are so copy cats here in SA. Worcester is named after Worcestershire by the British people that lived in SA during the Anglo-Boer War. We also have a Wellington like in New-Zealand.

We have a Worcester in Massachusetts and i live near a Wellington Circle. Boy...people weren't too creative with names back in the day.

Thank you for starting this Due in July thread. It is always nice to have a group due around the same time to talk to.

A bit about me: I am from Iowa. I have three kids who are almost 16
(12/30), almost 14 (12/29) and 12 (8/15). All of them from a previous marriage. On 9/30/13 I had my IUD removed. I got my period on 10/2/13. Got married on 10/12/13. Had a positive ovulation strip on 10/17/13. I had a dream on 10/25/13 that I was pregnant. :wacko: My husband has to think I am crazy. I took a test on 10/27/13 and got a very faint positive and confirmed it was a digital test on 10/28/13. First OBGYN appointment is 12/4/13.

We are leaving for Ireland on 11/25/13 for our honeymoon and of course that would be when the doctor wanted to schedule me!!! I am a bit nervous travelling while pregnant more so early on as morning sickness is not going to be fun abroad.

For the most part though I have been doing well only the occasional breast tenderness or queasy stomach. Hasn't been too bad as of yet.

Good luck to everyone and a happy, healthy pregnancy to all of us!

If the lines start getting lighter, do not panic instead Google "the hook effect". In basic terms when your HCG levels get too high HPTs get confused and the response gets lower as they can't cope with the level of the hormone. Hence the "hook". If you need to confirm you can dilute the urine with equal parts water and the line should be stronger again.

To the average woman that is comforting. To the die hard POAS addicts its another reason to keep testing. Unfortunately I only have 8 tests left which probably isn't enough to keep with the daily tests until they start getting lighter and confirm the levels are still rising by diluting. I wonder if I could buy some more tests without OH noticing??

:haha: I buy a test every week without him knowing lol!!!
I wish I could upload yesterdays pic but I don't know how too arghhhh!

Charlie: That's great! not great you have a cyst but that it isn't bubs. apparently cysts are quite common through pregnancy too and then they disappear either throughout or after pregnancy, they can be quite painful too :)

Welcome to everyone else who has joined the thread! and I also know what you mean lmbhj this thread does move fast and I tried to change my password too, I cant remember for the life of me how I did it now but will try to have a look into it for you :)

My baby is the size of an APPLE SEED today yay!

I am having a dating scan at 7 weeks - I can't wait to see everyones pictures either!!! :happydance:

Symptoms for me overnight and today is very sore boobs - I took my bra off and almost went through the roof, still not feeling ell with this cold off to dr again today to see if I can get some antibiotics - I'm stressing m/s will kick in soon and I will still feel like this! Our weekend we are having some friends for dinner tomorrow night and letting off some guy fawkes!!! Should be fun!!!

Wow - so many posts and new joiners in the last few days - happy and healthy 9 months to you all!

I woke up with bad cramps this morning. They went after a bit and then I was soooo hungry - I ate 2 lunches in the work canteen!

To the average woman that is comforting. To the die hard POAS addicts its another reason to keep testing. Unfortunately I only have 8 tests left which probably isn't enough to keep with the daily tests until they start getting lighter and confirm the levels are still rising by diluting. I wonder if I could buy some more tests without OH noticing??

Under normal TTC circumstances, I would have had an arsenal of tests lined up and waiting. Since this is a surprise baby, I have only a couple wondfos left. (And they will be used! haha) It's comforting to know about them getting darker and then lighter though. I doubt my tests will last that long. They're already pretty dark for an IC.

Charlie: Glad all is well :)

This thread moves very fast!

Does anyone else have groin, hip and bum pain LOL - I think this is where my cramps may be stemming from... went back to dr today and on antibiotics, chest and ear infection :wacko:

I think I have worked this image thing out....
My test line is actually darker than the control line!?!

Attachments

• IMG_0873 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_0873 (800x600).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3
My Dr's office called and scheduled an ultrasound for me on Monday. I've never had such an early one before. The earliest I ever had one was at 10 weeks with my son. I'll only be 4 weeks 6 days, by my calculation. Has anyone had one this early? She said the Dr just wants me make sure that yolk sac is present and healthy. I'm super nervous. It doesn't help that I just youtubed 5 week ultrasounds and accidentally clicked on one of an ectopic pregnancy and I had a good, hard cry. I felt so heartbroken for the mom in the video.

My appetite is still missing in action. I had to force myself to eat dinner, since I didn't eat breakfast or lunch. Boobies are really sore and my nipples are about 5 shades darker than they were 2 weeks ago. Anyone feeling little flutters? Every once in a while I'll feel like I have a butterfly in my belly.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->