July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I think I have worked this image thing out....
My test line is actually darker than the control line!?!

That is one nice dark test line, yeah!!! Is that first morning urine?

No real pain here but I did have that later on in my last pregnancy. Hope the antibiotics kick in for you soon and that you're feeling better.

Hi Gypsey - good luck for the ultrasound I had one at 5 weeks and they could just see a yolk sac (but I have a healthy boy from that!), I didn't think they could see anything at 4 weeks?

Bernina - It was taken with afternoon urine :) and thanks I think I need all the luck I can get right now :wacko:

How do all you ladies feel about adding our 'Chinese prediction's' of a girl or boy next to our due dates and seeing how accurate those things really are :haha: - what do you reckon Celesse?

I'm predicted a 'girl' we will see I have two boys already...

I'm predicted a boy! I would be so ecstatic!

A few more post and I can make my signature :)

I am predicted a boy and would love to have one! We have a DD already and this would be last pregnancy so far if can control it.

Morning ladies, I'm predicted a girl :)

I'm really ill :cry: no hard set in stone symptoms yet, all I can feel is crap from the bug I've got. I'm going to try lemon and honey today but I really miss cold/flu remedies :rofl:

Got the outlaws visiting today and my eldest son has his best mate sleeping over so I'm going to get a shower, slap the war paint on and add my best 'I'm fine' smile :wacko:

Morning ladies, I'm predicted a girl :)

I'm really ill :cry: no hard set in stone symptoms yet, all I can feel is crap from the bug I've got. I'm going to try lemon and honey today but I really miss cold/flu remedies :rofl:

Got the outlaws visiting today and my eldest son has his best mate sleeping over so I'm going to get a shower, slap the war paint on and add my best 'I'm fine' smile :wacko:

:hugs: I know how you feel - how I wish I could take a cold and flu remedy right now, I feel like I have been hit by a bus, I went back to dr today and have a chest and ear infection, so hoping antibiotics will help a bit, also struggling to breathe. Not nice and tummy starting to feel slightly nauseas :cry:

Oooooh ouch, I wouldn't wish them on anyone :hugs: hope the anti-b's kick in soon

So an updàte on symptoms. Nausea has kicked in, fatigue has kicked in and... My nipples feel like someone has attached clamps to them, rest assured I have never had that done before so I am presuming thT is what it would be like :haha:

Jeezo this thread moves super quick!!

Nothing much to report from me,still so tired even.after a good night sleep and still sniffling away. Did the last of my tests this morning,thought I had 1 digs left hoping to get my 3+ but was gutted to find it was just a clearblue plus :nope: coulda cried lol!!

I'm predicted a boy :) would be amazing if it was cause we'd love another boy but somethings telling me it's a wee.pink bundle in there! When I was pregnant with Leo I just knew he was a boy as soon as I did the test. With Lexie I had no clue,with this one I have no clue so thats what makes me think girl!! Either way I don't care aslong as they are.healthy :)

Anyway here's my first 'bump' bloat pic....I was still flabby on the tum from the last two:thumbup:

Also my last tests!

Attachments

• IMG_20131102_074627_zps5a79a1b3.jpg
    IMG_20131102_074627_zps5a79a1b3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20131102_074412_zps5a0e6f94.jpg
    IMG_20131102_074412_zps5a0e6f94.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
Hallo ladies,

How are you symptom wise? I haven't had much nausea lately, but I did have an upset stomach. Anyone else need to (tmi) pee a lot? I mean like every half hour.

So an updàte on symptoms. Nausea has kicked in, fatigue has kicked in and... My nipples feel like someone has attached clamps to them, rest assured I have never had that done before so I am presuming thT is what it would be like :haha:

Hands up if you think mumaoftwoboys is telling fibs :haha:

Morning all!
Symptom wise I'm not bad at all this morning, lots of juice seems to have helped sore tummy. It's so much better just 24 hours later that I think they could be right about the burst cyst. Other than that I'm tired and my boobs feel big and achey. I don't seem to get the nausea on a weekend which is weird, I can only think it's because I sleep later on a weekend.

Morning ladies! Very early morning. Woke up around 430am and knew i was up. Woke hubby up to...umm...keep me company :blush:

Anywhoo...couldn't help but use one of my clear blue digi's with the weeks and i did. :happydance:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?u...ine&realattid=1450584354653732864-1&safe=1&zw

Ohhhhh and noticed my nipples to be sore late last night before sleep. They are deff sore this am as well.

Ohhhh and i was pleasantly surprised when i grabbed the lap top to sign on here...my password was already in here! I was always trying to log in with the ipad and it didnt work. I still dont know what my password is, but now i can reply from home! :)
Hope everyone is having a lovely early early morning!

Hi ladies, can I join please? Got my BFP this morning on FRER and Digi, pregnant 1-2 weeks. This was our 5th cycle trying for number two. Due around the 11th of July.

I've been reading back through the thread and I really like the idea of July Jelly Babies, or even July Jelly Beans? If people decide I can probably make a banner xx

I love both July Jelly Babies and July Jelly Beans lol

I really like July Jelly Beans.

So I am predicted a boy. As this is our first we would be happy with either.

My fatigue isn't as bad but my nausea has kicked it up and last almost all day.

I have an appt. with my ob to review some blood work from an appt. before I knew I was pregnant. So I am hoping she will help me sort through some of my concerns. It is November 12th so I will be just over 6 weeks.

I hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start.

My fatigue seems to be easing, I'm normally ready for bed by now. Time to start Christmas wrapping and then it's off to the town bonfire with my husband and stepdaughter.

July jelly beans is cute!! Congrats Sun_flower ad welcome to the group! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->