July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Helloooooooo July mommies!!! Been looking for this thread lol. I am due with my 4th on my birthday 7/7! yeah!
Ok to join you wonderful ladies?

Hellooooooooooo :p
I have just been sat having a giggle...... anyone else up for gender experiments??? LOL.... Im seriously laughing at some of these things... but apparently the *Red cabbage Test* Works best before 11 weeks of pregnancy.... Hmmm..... may have to get hubby to go to tesco tomorrow :p

According to the Chinese Gender chart I'm predicted to have a girl. With my last pregnancy I had strong feelings that it was a girl and that turned out to be the case. We'll see.

Anyone else on progesterone suppositories? I started 200mg Prometrium Thursday night.

Hi new july mummies, im a July mummy (born in july) dd born in july, ds missed july by arriving promptly on his edd in june so a week out and now im due in july again :)

Damn, well i tried a few of those charts, and half of them said boy half said gir.. Grrrrrr well, doh! its going to only be one or the other, lol.
Are you low on progesterone Bernina? Just realised, kind of stupid question huh lol

According to the Chinese Gender chart I'm predicted to have a girl. With my last pregnancy I had strong feelings that it was a girl and that turned out to be the case. We'll see.

Anyone else on progesterone suppositories? I started 200mg Prometrium Thursday night.

I'm on 400mg Cyclogest twice a day, but that's because I was on IVF

Are you low on progesterone Bernina? Just realised, kind of stupid question huh lol

I'm on 400mg Cyclogest twice a day, but that's because I was on IVF

With my last pregnancy (used fertility meds) it was given to me as a precaution due to 2 previous early losses.

This time it's more for my peace of mind. I figure if it worked before then why not use it again.

Hi everyone :wave:

Can I please join? This is baby #2 for me, I think I'm due 10th July. I've been looking for a thread like this. I also like the sound of July Jelly Beans. :)

According to the Chinese gender chart on 'The Bump' website I'm due to have a boy. That would be nice as we already have a girl, but I really don't mind either way. Last time I was absolutely certain I was having a girl and that turned out to be correct. Not sure this time yet, we'll see if I get any inkling as time goes on!

I'm sure there is more than one version of those Chinese gender charts cos I've done them before and they've been wrong. Anyhoo.... the one on the bump is apparently correct for DD and DS and predicts that this time I'll have another boy.

July Jelly Beans..... cute but we would be copying January, though its not like they own Jelly Beans.

Ah bummer, are they the Jelly Beans? Guess I should have checked the thread names that are already there :( Looks like in 2010 the group was called July Beach Bumps, in 2011 it was just called July Babies, and in 2012 the group was called the July Sunbeams.

Can go for Jelly Babies instead then, or July Fireworks (unless that's too specific to America? I'm from the UK though, lol) or July Rubies as was suggested before? xx

Just dropping by to say hi! According to my calculations I'm due on the 12th July. Looking forward to chatting with ye!

Ah bummer, are they the Jelly Beans? Guess I should have checked the thread names that are already there :( Looks like in 2010 the group was called July Beach Bumps, in 2011 it was just called July Babies, and in 2012 the group was called the July Sunbeams.

Can go for Jelly Babies instead then, or July Fireworks (unless that's too specific to America? I'm from the UK though, lol) or July Rubies as was suggested before? xx

I like the Jelly Babies but I don't think it would matter if Jan and July both had Jelly Beans. We're all having babies just the same.

What is the Red Cabbage test?

Hi All! I got my first BFP on 1st Nov. Due Date: 8th July!!
I'm from Brisbane, Australia and this will be my 2nd pregnancy hopefully 1st bub!

Just dropping by to say hi! According to my calculations I'm due on the 12th July. Looking forward to chatting with ye!

Hi All! I got my first BFP on 1st Nov. Due Date: 8th July!!
I'm from Brisbane, Australia and this will be my 2nd pregnancy hopefully 1st bub!

Welcome cflower04 and BabyDoll0077!! This thread is filling up fast, so exciting!!!

I like all of the names suggested. Don't think it matters if we're the same as January, they'll all be popping out babies soon and won't even notice

So an updàte on symptoms. Nausea has kicked in, fatigue has kicked in and... My nipples feel like someone has attached clamps to them, rest assured I have never had that done before so I am presuming thT is what it would be like :haha:

Hands up if you think mumaoftwoboys is telling fibs :haha:

:rofl: I almost peed my pants! I read to much of fifty shades of grey I think :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->