July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Sorry to hear about twin B sassy, I hope things pick up and if it isn't their turn you get an easy outcome.

AFM I told ny colleagues today by sending them all an email, I was shaking like a leaf as I knew they'd be opening it. They were all really happy for me and a lot of the girls gave me hugs, if I wasn't so nervous I would have cried lol.

I'm sorry to hear this Sass :hugs: A bnb friend of mine actually lost her twin B very early on, but he was neither passed or absorbed, just stayed behind to watch over his brother and was born with him at term xx

oh wow really. Hmm guess time will tell then. How early did that happen do you remember?

Sassy- I am sorry to hear about twin B. I hope it gets worked out quickly for you.

Charlie- I go on Christmas break for over two weeks tomorrow. I still haven't told my coworkers. I will be 14 weeks exactly when I come back. I am so super nervous. Since I work in a school I don't know how to let word get out. I kinda thought of just telling one of the more chatty ladies and letting it spread from there. I think I am more nervous about the work reveal than anything else dealing with this pregnancy.

Other than my irrational fear of cognitive disfunctions due to my blood sugar issues. That could also just be the school psychologist in me.

Charlie, I am sure that is a relief. Krissie, that would work. I only told my immediate boss in the very beginning. I've 3 ladies that I work with on my FB/Instagram so they discovered when we posted a scan pic and when my wifey made the announcement on FB and tagged me. I'm not close with any of them so I didnt feel the need to share the news personally with them. Whatever make you feel comfortable is what I say do.

Thanks ladies for your kind words and support.

Glad to hear all well Brandi.
Hope baby b catches up sassy. It's still early days so all could still be fine.
Is anyone else 11weeks 2days pregnant as not sure what my due date is?

I am booked in for CVS testing on Christmas eve and feel pretty petrified to be honest .

I have told one friend I am pregnant and no one.else although the.belly will give it away soon. Anyone else got a wee baby pot belly?

Sassy, so sorry to hear about Baby B. Praying for a miracle.

AFM- 12 weeks tomorrow :happydance:.
I did the whole email thing too. On the edge of my seat hearing "ahhhh's" when it was opened. Then the parade of people coming to my desk to give Congrats and hugs."
Also sent out on FB today.
Sign of relief finally getting it out there.

MS has been gone for about a week or 2 now. Loving it.
Can finally get some stuff done.
Ready to sit back and just enjoy the 2nd Tri, its always been the easiest.

Wow looking back now it seems like 12 weeks flew by.

Have a great day ladies.

Sassy - so sorry to hear about baby b. Hopefully it will not pass.

Twinkletots - you should be due on 8 July. I'm 11 weeks today and due on 10 July.

Brandi, really glad that you and freckle are doing OK.

Sassy, Im so sorry to hear about twin B, big hugs...

AFM, I had my staff party today and got some really nice things, lots pf pj's, exactly what I wanted, because when I am at home its the only thing that is comfy... Come on the 27th, I cant wait to see my baba....

I got the results from my bloodwork today...all is fine :)
I get an u/s next week to see the little stinker!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Well ladies, I won't be around for a while. My house was broken into and my laptop stolrn. It was my only computer. It costs too much to use my phone so I'll be back when I get a new computer

Well ladies, I won't be around for a while. My house was broken into and my laptop stolrn. It was my only computer. It costs too much to use my phone so I'll be back when I get a new computer

What a rash of bad luck, Brandi! I'm so sorry! :hugs: see you when you get back!

So sorry to hear about Twin B :cry: just hang in there, it will all work out the way it was intended :hugs:

Cally- I can hardly wear my wedding rings either! So bloated and full of water! :growlmad: I think im gonna get a replacement band too :thumbup:

Brandi I'm sorry you're having such a horrible run of luck :(

I'm now telling my Grandma on Saturday which is almost as nerve wracking then the big announcement on Christmas day.
I had a small amount of spotting last night but it was such a minute amount I think it was just from straining as I was constipated, it's stopped now and it wasn't even quarter of a teaspoon so I'm not at all worried. 13th week time :D

Glad to know I'm not alone in that Astraloree!

Brandi, you are having some rotten luck. I hope things pick up soon for you.

I am feeling really rough today, I started getting a headache yesterday evening and just couldn't seem to drink enough. I drank about 3 litres of water yesterday, and another 1.5ltrs at night. It never felt like enough. The same happened last weekend. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? I feel sick now and still headachey :(

On the plus side, here are the scan pics of my bean from yesterday :cloud9:

Still measuring slightly ahead crown to rump, but I don't get my dating scan until early Jan. Think I might be ahead by 3/4 days according to the measurement charts online..

Attachments

• 06830_20131219190035_002(cropped).jpg
    06830_20131219190035_002(cropped).jpg
    21 KB · Views: 5
  • 06830_20131219190037_002(cropped).jpg
    06830_20131219190037_002(cropped).jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 06830_20131219190037_003(cropped).jpg
    06830_20131219190037_003(cropped).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 9
So sorry Brandi, you really are having a run of bad luck, hopefully things will turn brighter soon.

11 weeks today for me :) still 3 weeks and 4 days until my darn dating scan, as even after calling and arguing twice, they refuse to move it :( oh well xxx

Oh sassy im sorry to hear about baby B... hope everything works out...
and brandi glad you and bubs are ok!!

so ladies... bump or bloat

#3 belly at 12 weeks

Attachments

• 2013-12-20 22.51.51.png
    2013-12-20 22.51.51.png
    283.3 KB · Views: 5
BUMP Mum for sure. I think bloat usually starts under your boobs is all the way down your belly, least it was for me.

Oh Brandie that is horrible. I am sorry to hear that. Ask Santa for one, hehe. We'll be here when you get back.

Cally, aww that is such a good scan of your baby.

Thanks ladies! Hopefully won't be too long. I figured out how to connect my phone to my home internet but typing on my phone sucks royally.

I just found more stuff stolen. An envelope of leftover OPKs that I was going to take to someone on BnB this weekend. I hope the thieves have fun with those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->