July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Brandi, sounds like you've been having a torrid time recently. Burglars steal the weirdest things. Guess goes to show that they grab anything without looking properly at what they are taking. I hope they did not do too much damage to your house in the process :hugs:

Has anyone thought about using creams or oils to prevent the onset of stretch marks yet? I've heard bio oil is meant to be good. Is there anything else that anyone would recommend?

Its official 12 weeks!!!
Cant believe its already here.
Hope everyone is feeling good.
Next doctors appointment check up Dec 30th. Then NT scan Jan 2nd.
Cant wait to see my little Monkey :)

Has anyone thought about using creams or oils to prevent the onset of stretch marks yet? I've heard bio oil is meant to be good. Is there anything else that anyone would recommend?

I have been using Bio Oil since I found out,
I already have stretch marks, on my boobs, lower tummy and now on my butt!!! My butt is growing.....:shrug:

Any tips on how to hide THIS for another three weeks until my nuchal scan :rofl:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m602/tulip1uk/Baby%20Bagel/Screenshot_2013-12-20-14-16-27_zps47ed0b9b.png

Oh Tulip, wish my bump looked like that. And unfortunately I have no clue on how you hide that unless you get you some tunics and leggings. Rock that lounge/casual look. But thats not really my thing for everyday.

Frustrated - DF told me last night about some cream he'd heard about made from snails slime made into some kind of moisturiser for stretch marks ! :haha: apparently it's a special kind of snail, as we did briefly discuss grabbing some from the garden

Ive heard of coconut oil being good or olive oil.

Tulip that is such a cute bump!

The other bump is super cute too!

It's all about layering, cardigans and scarfs!! Thank god it's the winter!

It's my works Christmas dinner tonight and thankfully the team already know :)

I'm starting to tire of loose fitting shirts and jeans/leggings. Roll on 2nd tri!

Frustrated - DF told me last night about some cream he'd heard about made from snails slime made into some kind of moisturiser for stretch marks ! :haha: apparently it's a special kind of snail, as we did briefly discuss grabbing some from the garden

That's just too funny! I'm not sure what's worse, the thought of rubbing snail slime into me or stretch marks! Still, I'll give anything a go!

Tulip loving the bump. Definitely not bloating as you're still tiny above the bump! At least you look pregnant. I just look fat at the moment!

Wow Tulip that's a gorgeous bump! No hiding it though, lol xx

BrandiCanucks - Sorry to hear about the break in....You've had a bit of a bugger of a time recently! What a bizarre thing to steal. Here's to hoping they also spend weeks of their lives wondering if the test line is really darker than the control or not, and then wondering if they should pee on them only once a day or twice. Let's hope they have 2 LH surges this month and get really upset and confused.

brandicanucks - sorry to hear about the break in....you've had a bit of a bugger of a time recently! What a bizarre thing to steal. Here's to hoping they also spend weeks of their lives wondering if the test line is really darker than the control or not, and then wondering if they should pee on them only once a day or twice. Let's hope they have 2 lh surges this month and get really upset and confused.

hahahaha

I should be back temporarily in a few days. My mom is going to let me borrow her laptop for a few weekss but I won't see her til Christmas Eve.

Got to my ultrasound today and my bladder wasn't full enough so I didn't get to see Freckle today. Bit I still feel him so I know all is well.

To make up for my shitty week, I bought the stroller I had my heart set on. It was the last one so I'm glad I got it tonight.

Think I'm going to give my Doppler another go today if I get chance. I've also got to visit my Grandma, bake a Christmas cake and make a lot of crackers.

Brandi that's awful, there are some real scumbags out there who prey on people at the time of year. I hope they didn't take anything that cannot be replaced?

Ladies, I need some advice please. I had a little bit of a stumble on Thursday as I was walking from the car park to my office, I tripped and landed on my knee which has a little cut and my ankle is a bit sore. Other than that, I feel fine but I have been a little worried about LO so I rang EPU yesterday and explained what had happened. The way I was spoken to was pretty rude tbh, they asked if I had any bleeding or severe pain and I said no. Then she says "well to be honest, I am not sure what's happened would warrant a scan". Is it just me or is 'warrant' totally the wrong word to use? I get that they must have some ladies who call up and tell a few fibs in order to get themselves a scan but all I called for was some advice and I hadn't even asked for a scan. DH and I paid to have a private scan last weekend and everything was fine so I had no reason to be concerned other than this little fall.

So she told me to call back later on in the morning to speak to someone more senior but she made me feel so crap, I didn't bother. I still feel ok, still got my yucky symptoms and not had any pain or bleeding so my instinct tells me LO is fine. I also Googled and the general consensus is that baby is so small right now and has plenty of cushioning that it would take a pretty bad fall to do any damage.

I have a scan on 8th Jan, would you just wait until then or insist EPU check things out? At the moment, I am thinking I will just wait, I genuinely don't want to call EPU again!

X

My laptop was taken and it had over 500 screen shots of evidence against my ex in regards to child custoddy. We are supposed to go to court January 14.

It also has 7 years worth of photos and videos of the kids. I can recover most of the photos from my Facebook pages but not the videos.

And the screen shots, I can probably recover some but not all. I have to rescreen shot everything.

It was stolen 3 weeks after my ex took my keys and refused to give them back, 3 weeks before court and two days after I threatened him with contempt of motion charges because he's in breach of 3 terms of the current order and he fell three weeks behind in daycare and didn't tell anyone so when I took out a loan to cover it and keep daycare, he now owes me $539. I'm only asking for $365 back. He refuses to pay it back.

Now i'm debating. Half of his household furniture is sitting in my garage. I have a bill coming out today. Do I sell his crap and get my money or wait til court and do it properly?

I helped pay for what is in my garage. It's considered marotal assets and we never legally split anything. Technically, it's half mine.

Personally I would wait, if you've got no pain or bleeding there's no need to worry. I hope your knee and ankle feel better soon though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->