July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hi ladies. I had a private scan this morning and its identical twins! Am in shock-was expecting the worst. It was fab. Will try and upload pics.

Leash- glad ur ok. I would wait but think a strongly worded call or email to the epu explaining how their reaction made u feel may be in order.
Brandi-that sounds deeply suspicious but don't stoop to his level.

Leash, I second what Nessaw said. And congrats on twins Nessaw, I hope you have an awesome pg with them.
Brandi, oh man I can relate to you on some level. I agree it does sounds suspicious but getting on their level never pays off in the long run, just immediate gratification.

I'm just gonna wait for court. I offered to let him pay back slowly and only pay back what was owed for daycare but I'm gonna ask for what was owed plus the interest it cost and then go after contempt too.

Anyway, this is the stroller I bought. It was the monkey that got me. I love monkeys and ai'm in love with this stroller

Attachments

• mTS23831.jpeg
    mTS23831.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2
I think I'm beginning to discover my limitations, I'm trying to blast through the housework and actually get something done and I'm finding I'm getting exhausted. I'm getting all sorts of odd aches and have to keep resting. It is getting done though, guess I just need to take it easy.
Plus I've just sorted out two huge bags of my step-daughters clothes to go to her mums since we have about 20 weeks worth of clothes for her lol

OMG congratulations Ness - what a fantastic surprise! Xxx

Went shopping today as my Nan gave me some money to buy clothes which she will then wrap up for me for Christmas, and UGH. Clothes shopping SUCKS. I just looked horrendously doughy and flabby and blergh and basically like I''ve just totally let myself go. I wasn't like this with my first, didn't even start getting a bump till 18 weeks! It's wonderful to be pregnant but very depressing looking in the mirror at my pudgy half-way-to-a-bump self right now. Think I'm going to hide out in big jumpers and leggings and avoid mirrors till at least March, lol xx

Hi ladies. I had a private scan this morning and its identical twins! Am in shock-was expecting the worst. It was fab. Will try and upload pics.

Congratulations!! Amazing! I'm having twins too! Non identical though!

I'm 12 weeks today! Can't believe how fast it's going this time round! Tried to hear the HB today with the Doppler but couldn't really hear anything, not too worried as found it hard to hear with DS too.

We have decided to stay team yellow. X

I'm sorry to hear this Sass :hugs: A bnb friend of mine actually lost her twin B very early on, but he was neither passed or absorbed, just stayed behind to watch over his brother and was born with him at term xx

oh wow really. Hmm guess time will tell then. How early did that happen do you remember?

Finley passed away at 12+1 and Kim did her yoga to keep stress levels down and support her body. She wishes you the very best x

Finley passed away at 12+1 and Kim did her yoga to keep stress levels down and support her body. She wishes you the very best

Oh wow, thanks. I'm trying not think about it or dwell on it for too long. I keep expecting cramps or maybe some bleeding, tho I really don't want any of that. Gonna try to keep busy til next appt Jan 15. We may be able to find out the gender. I've been trying to think of a cute way to do gender reveal that doesn't involve cake or balloons.

I'm so there in the clothing dept cuz my body is blah right now. No definite bump just looking like a thick short lady, hahaha.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I'm trying to get last minute Christmas stuff done so I can relax and enjoy the holiday.

I'm not going to tell anyone if Freckle is a boy or a girl. I bought two onesies though and with blue fabric paint wrote Kesler Benjamin Silas on one and in pink fabric paint wrote Georgia Charlotte Emelia on the other and will put the correct onesie on Freckle at birth and take a picture and post it to Facebook as my gender reveal.

Nothing seems appealing tonight except a Dairy Queen cheeseburger but DQ here doesn't sell burgers and closes in winter so I'm eating a veggie tray with ranch dip and lemon water instead.

Sorry some of you have had a rough few days :hugs:

My nausea is disappearing and my appetite is returning just in time for Christmas. I'm finding our bean really easily now with the Doppler it's amazing I love hearing them so much!!

Hope everyone has a good Christmas xxxx

Got my scan date through - this Friday! Absolutely crapping myself. I know bean is alive because I can find him on the doppler - but he needs to have built himself a skull!

Also, being in Northern Ireland I'm not sure how much they check for Downs soft markers (they don't measure the nuchal fold at least) so I'm not sure how reassuring an 'OK' scan would be or whether I need to hold off celebrating until my private NT scan on the 9th Jan. Would be nice to announce on NYE though!

Oh and further to my 'how do I hide this bump?' post, my Secret Santa from my attachment parenting group sent me a gorgeous scarf. Perfect for belly distraction!

It's quiet in here today ladies!

I have just finished my 'Next' Sale shopping and managed to bag some bargains in Maternity clothes. I got 3 dresses, a skirt, some trousers and a lace top. It's all for workwear but came to less than £70 so I am pretty pleased!

Hope everyone is ok?

X

Just a lazy day for me. Wifey went in to work so she won't be off til midnight :/ I made a hamburger pot pie for lunch so that'll be dinner as well. Currently debating on some Froyo's tho lol, frozen yogurt place with lots of toppings.

Trying to get over the loss of twin B and not fret over no pg symptoms. Bump has still not popped out, guess if it did it would be a lil reassuring.

Hope you ladies enjoyed your weekend. Ready for Christmas? I just need some stuff for stockings but done other than that.

So here is my gender reveal idea.

Freckle will remain Team Yellow until birth for everyone but me. When he's born, I'm going to dress him in the correct onesie, take a photo and post it to Facebook with his birth information.

Attachments

• 20131222_165551.jpg
    20131222_165551.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 13
So here is my gender reveal idea.

Freckle will remain Team Yellow until birth for everyone but me. When he's born, I'm going to dress him in the correct onesie, take a photo and post it to Facebook with his birth information.

I think that it is super cute!

We are going to reveal after our gender scan. I am still unsure about sharing names to much. I guess we will see when the time comes.

Afm- I have been super hungry and crabby lately. My stomach is definitely expanding as my pants and shirts are no longer fitting. I have switched to maternity pants and some of my smaller maternity shirts for now. Thankfully it is winter so I am able to layer a bit more. I plan to announce at work when I go back January 7th. Maybe.. I am not the type that likes to draw attention to myself. :haha:

Those are cute Brandie. I nor the wifey can hold out from telling folks lol and we've had names for awhile. We don't mind sharing either, we are just too excited to keep it to ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->