July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hope everyone has a great year ahead! Been waking up with a migraine for the past 3 days... Not fun :(

OMG! Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince died today!!!

https://news.sky.com/story/1189197/uncle-phil-fresh-prince-star-james-avery-dies

That is well weird. I was watching it before, not seen it for years and was wondering about him haha x

Ah I have just seen this on Facebook, I loved him on Fresh Prince!

X

happy New Years ladies,
And Yes indeed we are having babies!!!!! :)

Tooth Fairy, I suffer from Migraines, it is the worst, I have had it now a few times in the past 3 months, and not been able to take anything for it, is terrible.

On another note, I found out today that my dad had a heart attack on boxing day, and was rushed to hospital via ambulance, and didnt want me to know as he was scared that I was going yo stress and loose the baby :-(

Well I guess, today was just a very emotional day for me.
My hubby told a story, about feeling neglected and not wanted as a kid, after his mother got married, and I literally burst into tears, in front of his grand parents,
And then to go to my dad, and find this out, made e sob even more, he was not well when I got to him, and this is his 2nd heart attack in the space of 3 weeks, and he looked completely out of it.
And then he told me he had a dream on Xmas day that his mom, my mom and his god mother, was standing by the glass door knocking to come in and fetch him.
That broke my heart, because they say when you have dreams like that, etc it means its your time to go, and my dad always told me that he was waiting for me to have a baby before he goes home :-( My heart is so sore.....

Well I guess, today was just a very emotional day for me.
My hubby told a story, about feeling neglected and not wanted as a kid, after his mother got married, and I literally burst into tears, in front of his grand parents,
And then to go to my dad, and find this out, made e sob even more, he was not well when I got to him, and this is his 2nd heart attack in the space of 3 weeks, and he looked completely out of it.
And then he told me he had a dream on Xmas day that his mom, my mom and his god mother, was standing by the glass door knocking to come in and fetch him.
That broke my heart, because they say when you have dreams like that, etc it means its your time to go, and my dad always told me that he was waiting for me to have a baby before he goes home :-( My heart is so sore.....

TyMeg- so sorry your dad has been going through so much! You and your family are in my thoughts and heart. Speedy recovery to him. :hugs:

Oh meg what a scary time :( I hope that it'sreally not time for him and he gets some quality time with you and little one :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your Dad Meg I hope he makes a full and fast recovery.

Have anyone else's symptoms started to vanish? I seem nearly back to normal, I didn't even have to got up to wee during the night.
I can't help but worry because now I only have pressure cramps. I'm going to try my doppler again tonight but I haven't had any success at all so far.

Late joiner, hello all :)

I'm due with huge surprise number 2! We'd planned a 3-4 year age gap but let's say it appears the pill no longer works for me! Lol.

We think we're due 10th July but have our scan tomorrow to see what that says!

Mine seem to have reappeared, in the last week I've had nausea again and fluctuating from constipation to diarrhoea, blergh. Plus headaches and sore boobs and ligament pain, lol!

Charlie - it's about the right time for all that though isn't it? Even the weeing as the uterus moves up it puts less pressure on the bladder,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->