July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Just got my scan date!! :happydance:

It´s 2nd Jan so I will be 11 weeks exactly. Seems early or is it ok for all of the tests? So excited it´s my first scan. :happydance: Now the nerves are starting to kick in.

Hi all. I'm not bad apart from having come down with a cold bug. I've had some feverish moments and am off sick today laid up on my sofa. It only started yesterday when I couldn't get warm and could barely slept. Woke up with a temp of 37.1c which then dropped to 36.2c, I'm normally around 36.5c so keeping an eye on that.
I've got all sorts of stretching and pressure cramps which are uncomfortable but not sore.
I'm so glad to be on second tri although it's obviously no difference, can't wait for my gender scan.

Charlie, i feel it with you..... This flu/cold is so damn nerve wrecking!!

I cant take off work though, as it is month end for us... :-(

And last night could barely sleep at all....

They told me they will be able to tell the gender at the next scan for the fetal assessment, I will be 13 weeks 4 days.

And then I have another follow up on the 31st, when I will be 16 weeks....

:hi: everyone

Brandi I have to laugh at you buying things. I am too and my husband is telling me to stop - I'm just so darn organised lol. I think once you have a couple of kids already we tend to know whats a necessity and buy the cheap - especially with all the Christmas sales. I keep saying to hubby they won't come back on special again before baby arrives because there is no big holiday!!!

Charlie and rooster how are you feeling? Everyone else who is finally in the second trimester?

Toothfairy and everyone else struggling with pains... you will find they my come back again at 12 weeks - the amount of bum and hip pain I have had. on an upside though I have felt baby fluttering around in there a lot!

I am glad to hear i am not the only one who is having hip pains! I get them while sleeping, turning side to side. They keep me up. Ugh. I told my mom and she said it was too early for those. Well guess what ma.... not too early, im getting them! I dont get them every night though, maybe 2 nights, then a couple nights off.
I just ordered my snoogle pilliow from target.com. should be here this week.
Shared the news with my co-workers, and found out one of the other nurses is a week ahead of me. Very exciting. :)

Good Morning Ladies.
3 hours until doctors appointment. Normal check up this time.
But I am excited to hear Peanuts heart Beat...

Question, I have my NT scan Thursday. I will be 13w 6d. Anyone ever hear of finding out the gender this early? I leave to go to my Dads Friday afternoon. I would love to find out and be able to tell him and my step mom that babies sex. Oh and the best part is he doesn't even know we're coming :) He's going to be so shocked :haha:

Charlie - you could take a paracetamol. They bring down temperature and are safe. Nothing else in it but that though.

Lmbhj- I've been having them when rolling over in bed since 8 weeks. They seem obviously round ligament to me they're nothing like period pains or uterus pressure. It is like feeling an elastic band stretching and it's quite painful for a few seconds. So, yeah. I think you absolutely can get them early! X

At the risk of sounding selfish, I am glad to hear I am not the only be suffering with aches and pains. The round ligament pain is a killer, whenever I sneeze I am literally in agony for a few seconds and then it's gone as quick as it came!

I don't remember feeling this achey so soon with DS so I hope LO is ok in there!

X

Back from Doctor's Appointment.
Heard Monkey's heart beat. Fast and Strong.
Also scheduled my Gender scan. Feb 3rd:happydance: Not to far away.

Hi, I am still not on the front page. Can I have my due date for 6th July please?
Is anyone going to stay team yellow? I would like to but from a practical point of view it would really help to know.
Sorry for all you sick, sore ladies. I am also feeling poop :(

Hi ladies. For those asking about finding out the gender so early, some can tell the sex this early but it's only around 70-80% accurate as everything is still quite small.
I had benn having bad period type pains for 3 days straight then they stopped and I found the baby's heart beat 3cm below my belly button so I guess it was stretching.

Also my ms went away for 1.5 weeks but came back on Christmas Eve, just the nauseous part. But last night as I was crawling into bed after a horrible day at work, it changed to bad ms which made my nose bleed? Anyone have anything like that before?

Could be the weather. In extreme temps, your nose can get very dry and start to bleed. Not sure what the temps are like there though.
My gendermaker gender prediction was in my mailbox after work today. I'm so tempted to go pee on it right now, but it says to use FMU, so I have to be patient and wait a few more hours and one more sleep. But what I'm going to do is make a video of it from the time I get the pee in the straw to the end of the test, so that I will see it as if the audience is seeing it at the same time.

And I have an ultrasound at 12:45pm tomorrow, so hoping for some good pics!

Hi ladies. For those asking about finding out the gender so early, some can tell the sex this early but it's only around 70-80% accurate as everything is still quite small.
I had benn having bad period type pains for 3 days straight then they stopped and I found the baby's heart beat 3cm below my belly button so I guess it was stretching.

Also my ms went away for 1.5 weeks but came back on Christmas Eve, just the nauseous part. But last night as I was crawling into bed after a horrible day at work, it changed to bad ms which made my nose bleed? Anyone have anything like that before?

Not sure about the gender question but the nosebleeds have been a regular part of my ms. Along with a load of congestion and annoying cough. It has to do with our blood volume increase according to my doctor friend and is very common. Hope that helps :)

Could be the weather. In extreme temps, your nose can get very dry and start to bleed. Not sure what the temps are like there though.
My gendermaker gender prediction was in my mailbox after work today. I'm so tempted to go pee on it right now, but it says to use FMU, so I have to be patient and wait a few more hours and one more sleep. But what I'm going to do is make a video of it from the time I get the pee in the straw to the end of the test, so that I will see it as if the audience is seeing it at the same time.

And I have an ultrasound at 12:45pm tomorrow, so hoping for some good pics!

What's the gender maker gender prediction? I have never heard of that before?

X

Gendermaker is a Gender Prediction Test like Intelligender, only smaller and cheaper.

Here are the still photos. I can't tell.

Attachments

• Middle.jpg
    Middle.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Girl.jpg
    Girl.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Boy.jpg
    Boy.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 8
It's difficult to tell but I would say it looks more on the pinky side of purple of that makes sense?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->