July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hey ladies hope your all well I have terrible news.

My son Leo Matthew was born on the 1st feb at 12.49pm after two days of on off labor his tiny perfect little body couldn't take it any longer. He is the most beautiful little boy I've ever seen I held him in my arms and said goodbye to my world.

Now instead of painting his room I'm planning his funeral.

Be thankful everyday for what you have I would give my life for just one more day with Leo.

I'm so sorry for the loss of little Leo. I wish you well in the future. :hugs:

So very very sorry for your loss, Zoie.. RIP little Leo :cry::hugs:

Zoie I have nothing to add to my comments on the egg share thread really, look after yourselves :hug: x x x

Zoie i had to reread your post again i was so shocked, im so sorry for what you must be gong thru xxx

Zoie I am so sorry for your loss. RIP little Leo. You gained your wings way to early.

My heart aches knowing I'm going to see my little guy today for my 20 week scan.

My prayers are with you and your family. Take as much time as you need for yourself and be with your family and loved ones.

So sorry for the loss of your precious Leo, your heart must be broken. Please take care x x

Morning Ladies.
Had my 20 week scan yesterday. Im right at 19weeks4days and Andrew was measuring right on.
My placenta is towards my back which explains why I feel him so much.
He is currently breach which they say not to worry about since they move around so much in there at this time.
They looked and EVRERYTHING and said he looks absolutely perfect.
I will try to post pictures later.

Have a great Day!

That is awesome Jack Jack

Cant wait to see the pics... :)

After my OH feeling the little one kick for the first time on Friday night I felt nothing since... just about to ring my midwife in sheer panic (previously trying to keep my cool) and they rolled over sooo fast!! Guess because my bump has had a growth spurt there was a lot more room to roll over the other way!?? :dohh: :blush:

Zoie I know sorry doesn't come close but I really am sorry for your loss, the sky has just gained another twinkly star!! x

Re: thrush or yeast infections my midwife recommended the following : Cenestin vaginal cream and eat plain greek yogurt. ...
I'm so sorry bout the ladies who have lost babies its really hard .. Know that their is. Lot of support here !! .. Can't believe I'm only seeing my midwife on the 19th of Feb just for a general check up my 20 anatal scan is between march and April sigh ..
Doesn't anyone know what anomal/ anatal blood screening is? I have to get it done n im not even sure what it is .. Baby dust everyone !!

Moltal -I *think* they check HCG, Papp-A and perhaps some other things?? It gives an indication based on hormone levels of whether there may be issues....that was my 12 week bloods though - are you perhaps getting different ones at 20 weeks?

I have no idea because I opted out to the blood tests at 12 weeks ? As they sed it only checked for down syndrome.. But my midwife said its the blood test before the 20 week big scan .. Thanks haha all these blood tests r makin me go crazy n ontop of it I have to have a non stress test everytime I see her .. :)

Ohhh - In that case perhaps it's more like iron levels and all that guff?

Definitely sorry to hear of the recent losses that have occurred. My heart goes out to the family and friends during this difficult time.

Heres the pics from yesterday. He has his daddy's profile :)

Attachments

• 2014-02-03 16.59.59.jpg
    2014-02-03 16.59.59.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 2014-02-03 16.58.46.jpg
    2014-02-03 16.58.46.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads