July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I'm always a bit nervous for appointments. I think reading things on here opens your eyes, ignorance is definitely bliss x

Tymeg I've also got PCOS and am insulin resistant (was on metformin until 12 weeks), but no one has suggested to me that I change my diet. Saying that, perhaps that explains why I've already put on 14lbs. They are not testing me for gestational diabetes until I'm 28 weeks.

My 20 week scan is on 17 Feb, when I'll actually only be 19 weeks and 4 days.

I still haven't felt any movements yet :nope:. I guess this must be because of the anterior placenta.

Frustrated how much is that in kgs?.
Ive put on 3kgs since I fell pregnant.
I was on 1000mg Metformin. And then 500mg from about 4 weeks till 14 weeks.
The high dosage made me go to the loo almost 4 times a day.
I haven't picked up any weight since the 13 week check up which Is good I think.....

My 20 week scan is booked for the 14th (Valentines day) which I'll be 19+6.
Went to go to bed last night and ended up staying awake an extra hour because I could definitely say that I was feeling baby movements and didn't want them to stop. At the moment I have 6 weeks between appointments which seem to take for ever but only have 16 days left before my next mw appointment so am getting excited.

Are any of you ladies planning on doing a special gender reveal for your family's/close friends?

The biggest reccomendation my doctor gave me for pcos to help with weight and insulin was to stop eating wheat and all grains, but specifically wheat. I don't get insulin spikes when I limit my grains to no more than a half a cup twice a day. I can even eat some sugar without spikes. However I eat 2-3 times a day with 3-4 snacks.

We have our 20 week scan on the 17th. Feels like its ages away...

Ness im so sorry for your losses... xox

Tymeg That's about 5.75kg. I've been on Metformin for the last five or so years. I've alternated between 1000mg per day and 1500mg per day. I was on 1000mg per day when I became pregnant and stayed on that for the first 12 weeks, cutting down to 500mg per day for a week and then coming off it altogether. It can give you really bad GI problems when you first start taking it or when you increase your dose. I was pretty sick for the first two months that I started taking it.

Krissie I know that I really should avoid wheat, and I did used to try to avoid it before I was pregnant, but I just love it so much! Am having toast for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch most days and pasta a few times a week. I'm sure that's not helping with my weight gain. Will try to cut back a bit (she says as she's about to go off and make a sausage sandwich as a special Sunday morning treat….)

Fed up with the indigestion. No matter how much I eat, I feel horrible after food :-(

Hey ladies hope your all well I have terrible news.

My son Leo Matthew was born on the 1st feb at 12.49pm after two days of on off labor his tiny perfect little body couldn't take it any longer. He is the most beautiful little boy I've ever seen I held him in my arms and said goodbye to my world.

Now instead of painting his room I'm planning his funeral.

Be thankful everyday for what you have I would give my life for just one more day with Leo.

I am so sorry miss zoie!

Wishing you and your OH the love and strength to get through this difficult time.

Fly high baby Leo, too precious for this earth xx

I have PM'd you Zoie. Am in complete shock and horrified for your loss.

Oh zoei im sitting with tears in my eyes. I am so sorry for yr loss....

Zoie - holy gods, that's awful. I hope they find out why this happened and can prevent it in future. I really hope you and your oh get the time and space to heal X

Miss zoie am so very very sorry. Am thinking of you and sending much love. Rip little leo.x

Oh zoie, so soon after your scan too, I'm so sorry :cry: Hoping that you can get some answers. Sweet dreams, precious Leo :angel: xxx

Zoie I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hey ladies hope your all well I have terrible news.

My son Leo Matthew was born on the 1st feb at 12.49pm after two days of on off labor his tiny perfect little body couldn't take it any longer. He is the most beautiful little boy I've ever seen I held him in my arms and said goodbye to my world.

Now instead of painting his room I'm planning his funeral.

Be thankful everyday for what you have I would give my life for just one more day with Leo.

I'm so sorry for your loss Zoie, may god give you and your OH the strength to get through this terrible time. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->