July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Ah jack, they are to sweet, every time I see baby pics now, I wanna cry...
I feel so bad talking about our babies, when others have lost their's, but I gues god has a plan for us all...

AFM... This morning while brushing my hair, I heard a click sound, and then my neck started paining.... By the time I got to work, I could barely walk, without cringing in pain. I sat through it with my head tilted to to the left, and could not get my head straight at all. After hours of agony and crying, my boss called a chiropractor and made me an appointment, at 2.30pm I got to see her, and she explained that my 3rd, 5th and 6th vertebrae were out of joint, and my muscles had swollen because my joints stopped working, so the muscles, started swelling in order to alleviate the joints from getting damaged. Anyway she went on to say that it is quite normal in the 2nd trimester, as your joints are getting ready to get loose, in order for the cervix to open for birth, so it affects every single joint in your body...

I had some treatment, of muscle manipulation, and muscle stretching and then putting my vertebrae back in place, and I was so happy to have my head straight again, went back to work, and felt like my eyes had sand in them because of all the crying from pain, I was so hungry, and then baby started moving, and that made my day all better.... :)

Aww Jack his little nose is adorable!! I am so excited for my ultrasound!! Less than a week to go now.

I had an OB appointment yesterday. Everything looked good. I have finally gained a bit of weight which has me feeling a bit better. I need to tighten down on my diet though since I have noticed an increase in my blood sugars the last couple of weeks.

hi ladies. I'm a little worried because I've seemed to developed a rather bad cold with all the works including a fever ranging from 37.3 to 37.8. I have a bad cough with nasty yellow slime, sneezing, constantly feeling tired, and my entire body seems to ache.

Any suggestions on what I should do to get rid of it?

Just make sure you drink lots, and maybe the hot water in a bowl thing to clear airways?

Paracetamol (or Tylenol) for colds, plus fluids like crazy. I called a health service when I had a fever doing 36.8 to 37.8 within minutes and that's what they advised.

It's vital that you bring your temperature down so do take some paracetamol. It's dangerous for baby if you get too hot.

If you live in the UK call NHS direct for further advice, or someone qualified to give medical advice. You don't want to mess with your health when pregnant :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon honey, take plenty of rest, plenty of fluid, and sleep lots. When you sleep it allows your body to restore itself :hugs:

I have my 20 week scan on the 17th Feb too :happydance:

Wishing it would hurry up already!

Me three! Am desperate for the time to pass so that we can check everything is ok. I keep having dreams that something has gone wrong, which is horrible.

Had my first aquafit class last night. It was quite good, although I don't feel today like I've done any exercise.

I felt just the same after my aqua fit class! On the day it left me pooped, and I ached while I did some of it, but the next day I had no aches!

Still.. better than sitting on the sofa I guess! :shrug:

Don't know if anyone lives near Leeds in the UK but Groupon have a deal for a 4D baby scan at the place I had our gender scan for £39! I've just bought one

Don't know if anyone lives near Leeds in the UK but Groupon have a deal for a 4D baby scan at the place I had our gender scan for £39! I've just bought one

Thanks for this, I live in Leeds and am actually going to the same place tomorrow for our gender scan.

Definitely going to get one of these now too!

X

Gender scan tomorrow afternoon! CAN.NOT.WAIT. :happydance:

All these gender reveals are tempting me to find out, lol.

Midwife appointment in a few hours. And I can't believe I'm only 24 days away from halfway!

Just had our midwife appointment and we got to hear baby's heartbeat which came as a great relief to me after all of the negative dreams I've been having. Another two weeks until I reach the halfway mark. At least by then I'll have the DNA test results back for DiGeorge and the anomaly scan will have been undertaken so hopefully I will just be able to sit back and relax... (yeah, right)!

How big should you measure at 16 weeks? Lol I've seen everyones bump pics n mine is tiny in comparison I just look bloated .. So jealous of everyones gender scan hope my appointment stays in march fingers crossed !!
Frustrated sorry to ask but why the need for the DNA test? .. Sounds quite stressful goodluck ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->