July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

:hugs: Nessa :hugs: I hope you got to spend some time with them. Been thinking of you xxxx

Nessaw I'm just deverstated reading your post! Lots of love to you. Hope you and your partner are ok. I'm so sorry xx

astra, it really was a beautiful sound. I had been worried as of late because of less frequent movements and he wasn't poking back when I poked him anymore, so to hear that going strong was a huge relief.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your boys, nessa. I hope you got to cuddle with them for a while and still love on them :hugs:

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been MIA. I've been really stressed out lately with ext family stuff and that tired azz baby daddy of mine.

Congrats to those who found out what they are having. Welcome to any newbies who have joined.

Not much as been going on with me. That quad blood draw I had done last week, well they didn't do it right, so I was told I can have it done when I go for my u/s next week. Now I'm not sure I even want the added worry of it. My belly changes so much from day to day. Anyone else? One day I will look huge and the next I look half the size, wth. That kinda freaks me out but I try not to dwell on it, the wifey does that enough for the both of us. I do think I felt him 2x on Wednesday but not much since then. Damn anterior placenta. Like I mentioned a few lines up, I've just an u/s next Tuesday morning, so I'm real excited to see him.

Hope you ladies are doing well at this stage.

So sorry Nessaw, sending love to your gorgeous angel boys xx

I made our first big purchase on Sunday and had our crib delivered yesterday! It is starting to feel more real. I am wanting to buy more things now but I really need to hold out until after my baby shower. Which I got scheduled for April 26th. It is a little early but May was a complete bust and I am not traveling two hours alone through the desert in June (Plus I am still hoping we make our big move the end of May).

So I caved and booked a private ultrasound for this Sunday. I can't wait until birth to find out, lol. I don't even want to wait until February 19. My favourite kids clothing store is having a HUGE $2.99 baby sale right now and I NEED to get in on it.

Bahaha Brandi. The urge was to great for you huh! I don't blame you, I couldn't hold out til birth. I love surprises but knowing what the gender of my baby is, is not one I could wait 9 months for! I have zero patience. Cant wait to hear what you're having.

Well, I also factored in that if I'm having a boy (which my STRONG instinct says I am, and most nub/skull guesses have been boy) I need to start saving for his circumcision (I do it because of a family history of foreskin fusion and I'm not willing to put my boys through the pain my brothers went through). Circumcision is $500 here, and I know if I wait until birth to find out, and he comes out a boy, there's no way I'll be able to pull $500 out of my butt in 24 hours, lol.

So, just in case, I NEED to know. So Sunday at 4:30pm is my appointment.

Hey girls, we had our gender scan today and we are team :pink: I am so happy I cannot believe it!!!

She was a little madam at first and wouldn't open her legs. The tech said she had an idea what it was but didn't want to say until she was sure so she sent me off for a little walk with a glass of coke and then I went back!

DH and I have already started on the pink wardrobe have a feeling we may be bankrupt by the time she arrives!!!

X

Congratulations Leash! It will be lovely for you to have one of each!

Hey girls, we had our gender scan today and we are team :pink: I am so happy I cannot believe it!!!

She was a little madam at first and wouldn't open her legs. The tech said she had an idea what it was but didn't want to say until she was sure so she sent me off for a little walk with a glass of coke and then I went back!

DH and I have already started on the pink wardrobe have a feeling we may be bankrupt by the time she arrives!!!

X

Congrats Leash!

Ha ha hah ah Brandi... I wouldnt have been able to hold out either....
I am wanting to have a private scan just to see the little munchkin again, because to wait till the 4th march is agony.... but then again i get to see her twice in 1 week.

Congrats Leesh... exciting times....

I am going this weekend to go an look at things for the nursery... :)

And I am having a girls pamper day on Sunday and cannot wait for that.....

So I caved and booked a private ultrasound for this Sunday. I can't wait until birth to find out, lol. I don't even want to wait until February 19. My favourite kids clothing store is having a HUGE $2.99 baby sale right now and I NEED to get in on it.

Where did you book your private apt? I want to do one too lol. Is it expensive?

$60 for a gender only scan, and if they're not 100% sure, you won't have to pay. It's Fetal Expressions in Ancaster...not sure how far you want to travel. They don't give a picture for it though.

3DBaby does one for $75 and includes a 4x6 photo. UCBaby asks $125.

I'm booked in at UCBaby in April for a 3D/4D one at 28 weeks. Half hour scan with 3 printed photos, a DVD of the session and a CD of photos, free live web broadcasting, and more for $200.

All the gender reveals makes me want to know what im having... but staying firm team yellow. We have our 20week scan on the 17th... so not too long to wait now.

Hope everyone is well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->