July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

We are staying team yellow too, although I'm sure when we have our scan on 17th Feb I'll be having a look at the screen to see if I can spot anything!

We are off to Guernsey, one of the other Channel Islands, for a Valentines/Anniversary break weekend next weekend and then go straight to the hospital when we get back for our 20 week scan, which will be nice. I'm hoping to try and do some baby furniture browsing with OH when we go to London next week. Should be fun and hopefully will inspire me to come up with some colour schemes for the nursery.

Currently, it's 11:50am. My appointment is at 4:30. It's only a half hour away, but I'm gonna leave early and see if they'll do me early.

My friend, the one due 6 days before me, went this morning. Her appointment was at 11:30am and she got there at 10:45am and they took her in right away. We both have had a feeling that we're having the opposite of each other, and she found out that she is having a girl!!! Makes me just a little more excited to know I'm still in the running for a boy!

This day needs to SPEED UP!!!!

Currently, it's 11:50am. My appointment is at 4:30. It's only a half hour away, but I'm gonna leave early and see if they'll do me early.

My friend, the one due 6 days before me, went this morning. Her appointment was at 11:30am and she got there at 10:45am and they took her in right away. We both have had a feeling that we're having the opposite of each other, and she found out that she is having a girl!!! Makes me just a little more excited to know I'm still in the running for a boy!

This day needs to SPEED UP!!!!

Good luck at your scan Brandi:hugs:

Good luck at your scan! I have mine on Tuesday at 10. I am so beyond excited!!!

Brandi good luck.... you should be arriving shortly. I will only get to see your response in the morning. As I am 7 hours ahead of you......

Brandi, I hope you find out soon. I've headed to bed for the night, but don't want to turn out the light until I know what you're having!

So I got to my private ultrasound 45 minutes early (impatient, I know, lmao). And he took me in early. He had me sit on a reclining chair in front of a huge flat screen TV that would show the ultrasound. He checked Freckle's heartbeat, still strong, and then we went for the answer.

And Freckle was more than willing to spread the legs to show off what kind of bits were between the legs.

Freckle is a....

BOY!!!!!! :happydance: Freckle is officially Kesler Benjamin Silas.

But still a Facebook secret until the gender reveal in 11 days.

Congrats Brandi!!

I guess there's a lot to be said for mothers instinct since you have said boy all along haven't you?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->