July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Congrats on all the :blue:!! Wow! Loads of boys!!

Can't wait for my scan on 2/28! I have no clue what our little peanut will be, I feel like probably a boy but only bc EVERYONE is having boys pretty much! Lol...

Still lots of nerve pain in my left thigh and my new symptom is wrist pain/carpal tunnel like... So uncomfortable! :cry: anyone else in the boat with me?!

Quad screen came back with reduced risk thankfully! Had my NIPT drawn today so if that clear hoping for no amniocentesis!

Good luck on all the upcoming scans!

Welcome newbies! :flower:

Kesler is a pretty relaxed baby so far. Yeah he moves but he barely budges when I poke at him anymore and he stays pretty "quiet" in the kick factor. My other three all kicked up a storm by this stage so maybe I'm finally getting my relaxed baby? lol

It does kinda make me nervous though, how quiet he seems to be compared to my other kids so I'm hoping that maybe he's just kicking inwards. I got kinda jealous of my friend last night who is due with a girl 6 days before me. She posted a 5 second video of her little girls kicks being seen on the outside. Can't wait for that so my kids can feel him too

Brandi - Are you sure your placenta is at the back? Mine's at the front and I feel very little except right down low or up high.

Afm - Our 20 week scan went great and breaking the boy trend we're team pink! :cloud9: I don't think either of us had fully acknowledged before then that this is what we were hoping. DF already has a boy so seems like a nice compliment. x

Congrats on Pink Linny!

As for the placenta, my midwife has never said either way whether it's anterior or not. We couldn't find a heartbeat at 12 weeks but found it at 16 which is how it's been with all 4 kids.

Congratulations Linny! That's lovely news.

It's a shame we can't keep a running total of how many boys and girls have been revealed.

Thanks ladies! I'm over the moon to know they're healthy and good.

Brandi - Noone ever mentioned it to me until now, not even at the last US - in fact on that they said it was over to the side? So it must have moved around in the last 8 weeks. x

I just did a quick search of this thread to see what the overall genders were and so far have this! Please let me know if i missed anyone out!

Krissie - Boy
Brandi - Boy
Lmbhj - Boy
JackJack - Boy
Sassy - Boy
BettyBee - Boy
Tulip - boy
BabyDoll - Boy
Isaac - Boy (probably!)

Celine - Girl
Charlie - Girl
Twinkletots - Girl
Snow owl - Girl
Linny - Girl
Tymeg - Girl
Leash27 - Girl
Tooth_fairy - Girl
Little_minx - Girl

Ooh, well done Linny. I think Charlie is a girl and BettyBee is a boy from memory too! The split is looking pretty even so far.

Congrats Linny, that is wonderful pink healthy baby God willing :kiss:

I really wish the 20th of March was closer. I primarily wish for a healthy baby no matter pink or blue but...... i just realllllllllllllly want to know soon :dance:

Definite boy for me, Linny! Congratulations on your little girl! Xx

And yep, Jackjack is definite boy too (Andrew) xx

So I guess while it seems boys are dominant for July, we're really pretty much even, lol. Happened in another group I'm in where it seemed it was boy after boy, after boy, but when we polled everyone into one post, boys and girls were even.

Congrats Linny on your baby girl!

With all these announcements it makes staying team yellow so much harder!

20 week scan is on Monday, we'll see if I crack or not!

Thanks tulip, I've updated the post! I really admire anyone staying team yellow! Xx

So do I, Linny. I knew I couldn't do it. Hell, I couldn't even wait 11 days for my anomaly scan that is covered by health insurance. Noooo, I had to let my impatience get the best of me and pay for one :rofl:

I just did a quick search of this thread to see what the overall genders were and so far have this! Please let me know if i missed anyone out!

Krissie - Boy
Brandi - Boy
Lmbhj - Boy
JackJack - Boy
Sassy - Boy
BettyBee - Boy
Tulip - boy

Celine - Girl
Charlie - Girl
Twinkletots - Girl
Snow owl - Girl
Linny - Girl

Im a girl as well.....

Congrats on all the scans and boys!!!!

If anyone has any spare girls names throw them my way. We are having our third little princess and I am clean out of names that I like.

Our names so far are:

Lila
Charlotte
Abigail
Addison
Paisley

I like very girly names! What are your other 2 girls named?

My other girls are Lucy and Amber. I had a notion for Robyn today but hubby says no. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->