• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hi, can i join?! I just got a :bfp: today, and my due date will be July 13th! Cant wait to share this journey with you ladies <3

I am 30 years old from Massachusetts (US) :)

So how's everyone's symptoms going?? So far I've just been uber tired n lots of crampy stretchy pains in my lady region!!

I've got extreme fatigue, mild sickness and lots of cramping pain. I had spotting but thats stopped thankfully. I finally confirm with my clinic tomorrow and get my scan date, I also booked my first midwife appointment today for the 21st November. I can't wait.

The tiredness is even less fun when you are woken up several times a night by children. I went to bed at 10:30 last night. DS got into bed around 12. I woke up around 3 as DD was walking around, put DS back in his bed and the DD insisted on coming in to my bed after going to the toilet where she stayed all night asleep on my pillow. I was too tired to fight getting them back into bed, but at the same time I'm sure its added a lot of extra tiredness on.

I have my doctors appointment tomorrow. Its also my miscarriage follow up, which I should have had about 4 weeks. I've had a fair bit of spotting this pregnancy so I'm hoping I'll be sent for an early scan, but also a bit worried if they will even find anything this early.

I think thats my problem my little one keeps coming into my room. I dont have a problem falling back to sleep but when I get to work I just feel so tired!

My appt for my first scan isnt until December 6th...ugggh its going to be a long wait!

Hi, can i join?! I just got a :bfp: today, and my due date will be July 13th! Cant wait to share this journey with you ladies <3

I am 30 years old from Massachusetts (US) :)

Welcome! Congrats on your BFP!
I'm also from MA! Go sox! :happydance:

Just returned from the doctors, and apparently I miscalculated and I'm no longer due in July. I'm due June 29th instead

Hi Ladies I would like to join. I found out 10/24 with FRER, took a Digi Saturday 10/26 and it went Pregnant in no time.
Still in utter shock. Menstral was 10/1-10/5 putting ovulations around 15-16 and tested positive 10/24.
Anyone else text BFP this early?
I believe that puts my DD July 8-9
Doctore Appointment Nov 11

Hi my cycle started Oct 1 and I Od on the 17th. I had a positive blood pregnancy test on the 24th.

Wow sounds like we're about on the same cycle. I got my BFP on a Home Urine Test though. Congrats....

Is anyone else experiencing really sore BBs? I am going through it...

Hope everyone is feeling good today.
I've had super energy today. Boobs are very sore and little cramping and twinges down there but will take it.:cloud9:
So hoping I dont end up with the morning sickness or evening for that matter. Had no sickness with daughter(first) and all night sickness with son(second):sick:
I love the July Jelly Bellies name for this forum. Very fitting :happydance:
Also I'm not sure on finding out babies sex. I have one of both and didn't find out on the first but did on the second. The excitement was nice not knowing but the being prepared with the second made things a little earlier.
Thinking of fun creative ways to tell family and friends. Will be breaking the news around Christmas so any suggestions or ideas would be apprecitated...
Happy to be in this forum and looking forward to hearing about everyones progress and getting to go thru this excitement with you guys

What about July Jelly Babies instead of bellies? Like the sweets.

For my Christmas announcement I will be posting a scan pic with a Santa hat

hahaha I'm a dairy farmers wife and all I can think about is 'July calvers' bahaha! But love they jelly belly one :) I was saying to hubby the other day that he is getting the cows in calf this month and he got me in 'calf' I'm due the same time as those first cows are LMAO!

Symptoms for me are... gassy (disturbingly :wacko:), just started feeling a bit icky this morning but manageable, cramps on and off, tired in afternoons and food aversion..

Healthy snacks I have been eating are strawberries, I spruce salads up too by adding fresh fruit with my lettuce, tomato and carrots, also tomato on toast with rock salt...

Is anyone else getting their blood drawn to check for HCG levels?

Jelly Babies!! Cute.

My boobs are starting to hurt when I let down. I'm nursing my toddler still, but I've nursed the whole way through pregnancy before so I know it wont last. To make matters worse he's getting his back molars so using me as a bit of a teether.

Anyone else finding the stomach cramps painful not just uncomfortable? I'm having to take paracetamol and im really unhappy with it at the moment.

Hey ladies, can I join in?

I got my BFP this morning, and according to the sites I've seen I think I am due roughly July 8th. My cycle started on October 2nd, I'm almost 100% certain I O'd on Tuesday 15th, so I guess I'm 3 weeks, 6 days or something similar.

I live in the South of Spain (ex-pat) and this is my first. The Doc won't see me for 10 weeks which seems like an age!

So far the only symptoms I have are peeing like a mad woman, salt cravings, and I'm already a bit constipated despite eating loads of veggies! I am having horrible abdominal cramps today which I'm not enjoying as I should be due today. :af::af::af: They're gentle but persistent!

Really hoping it's a sticky bean!

If anyone has any advice for a first timer in first trimester I would welcome the advice. So far the only thing I have done is look at what I can and can't eat!

Cally! :wave: hi!!! fancy seeing you here! I usually just see you on Elli's journal. so glad we can be bump buddies!

Hi Charlie,

yes! and I'm so glad I'm not the only one!
my cramps the last two days were horrendous I contemplated taking paracetamol and thought there was something really wrong with me... they have calmed down slightly today in saying that. Rest in the afternoons if you can, just lie down...

July Summer babies is nice but we re in Winter in July LOL!!!

Hello! I'm due July 8, though I won't be seeing the doc until I'm 7 weeks (they didn't want to see me until 8 weeks, but I had to reschedule.

July 10th for me! =)

(Doctor corrected me on the date. July 5th for my little man ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->