July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Lovely scan pics!!

My neighbour has just had her baby at 34 weeks! Wasn't expecting that! I've had a much better day, today. Getting a bit obsessed with the Doppler now, so going to put it away for a bit!

I've had to start taking my prenatal at night as it's making me feel a bit yucky!

Hope the baby is okay, Jakes!

I do that too, take it at night. I think it stays down easier that way. I also take a thyroid med in the morning so they have to be taken separately.

I dont know how I am going to sleep tonight....
I have my scan in the morning at 8.45am... So darn nervous,
At least hubby will be with me,
And then I have a job interview at 2.30pm....

Lovely scans everyone and good luck to those coming up.
I've been shopping and then eaten quarter of a cheesecake, oops.

hi ladies, Im glad to see everyone is doing well

brunettebimbo, Im so sorry to hear about the spotting, I too had some dark brown spotting yesterday, and even tho it has subsided today, Im just worried about the thought of another mc. My doctors wont see me as they are booked solid, and its a holiday week here, so I just have to wait til Monday for my scheduled 8 week scan. I really hope I make it to Monday and can be reassured of a healthy embryo with a heartbeat. Up to this point i only checked my seepage when i went potty but now everytime I feel a trickle I have to check, its been slightly reassuring that its mostly clear today, but still very worried. My heart and prayers are with you, mc is just awful

I love all the pics ladies. I can't wait for more.

I splurged yesterday at Target and bought 7 maternity dresses on clearance. I am already struggling to fit into some of my clothes. I was really hoping to go longer but my pants are definitely to tight and they were to big. lol

Brunette I'm sorry :hugs:

Gypsey mama - that's great about handling your HG with medication I'm in the same boat right now and keep thinking the worst hits at 9 weeks so if I can make it through that! But sorry about things happening at home

Charlie - OMG cheesecake sounds divine right now! I have just polished off about a handful of strawberries. I am LOVING fresh fruit right now!!!

AFM- Having a good quiet morning - nausea is at bay and no vomiting yet! Trying to think positively. 4 more days till my 9 weeks scan. Had an awesome nights sleep last night too thanks to the Phenergan!

Can anyone else feel a little bump way down low now? Charlie - you seem to be at the same stage as me...

Ladies, anyone in Facebook groups related to pregnancy and being due in July and August, please be wary of a girl named Jo'Hanna Leiigh Mead. She was part of a group I admin and got caught lying about a twin pregnancy, and stole someone's photos from a blog. She was removed from two groups today, but created her own. Just wanted to give a heads up.

Brunette I am so sorry and really hope it's just early pregnancy bleeding. Will be thinking of you hun!

X

Thanks girls. I've cried on and off all day. I'm pretty sure this is the end. It's bright red :cry:

Brunette I've been thinking of you this evening. I am so sorry you have to go through this. So upsetting xxx

My uterus is about an inch above my pubic bone, I'm not showing, just fat ha!

Sorry to hear about what you are going through brunette :(

Gypsy mama if don't know what your situation is with your dh but sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I can relate. My dh os not very happy about this pregnancy he refuses to talk about it--it's like the elephant in the room :( I have an ultrasound today that I will go to alone and he likely won't ask how it went! :'( are you one of the girls having twins? How exciting!!

No, I am not having twins. I don't know what I'd do if I were. DH is having a hard time coming to terms with this pregnancy because of our finances. His company is being sold and his position is being eliminated as of December 31st. He wants me to terminate the pregnancy and I absolutely refuse. I know that he'll be able to find another job and I'm also working a full time job and between the 2 of us, I know that we will be just fine, but he doesn't see it that way. He's still traveling for work until the end of next month, so we haven't seen much of each other and have barely spoken in the past week, which is so unusal for us. Before finding out about the pregnancy, we would move heaven and earth to make sure we kept in touch every day either via skype or phone when he was away for work, so this is not going well at all right now. When I sit to think about it, I can't help but feel so overwhelmingly sad and disappointed at his behavior, which is why I try not to sit and think about it too much. I just have to have faith that everything will work out just fine with or without him.

I'm sorry that you have to go through that --we are in very similar situations. My dh doesn't want this baby either but the worst part is we were trying!!!!!!!! Now he says I pressured him so it he did it for me but he doesn't want it and I'm ruining our relationship. I'm sad too and shocked with his behaviour. Fingers crossed for you and hope things turn around :)

Sorry to hear about your husband's reactions, ladies. Hope they come around and love bubs the same as the other kids.

So so sorry brunette :hugs:

Has any of the uk girls used baby bond for private scans? I want to book one for about 10-11 weeks before we go to Birmingham to hubby's family to announce we are pregnant. They have an offer on for 12-15 weeks scan for just £39 but the one for earlier is £99 I'm thinking about putting my due date in wrong and telling a little porkie to save £60. Has anyone done this ? :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->