July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Brunettebimbo I still have everything crossed you get a happy out come from this,lots n lots n lots of :hugs:

Hello Ladies

AFM I had my 2nd scan yesterday. I've included pics. We werent able to hear the heartbeats cuz something was wrong with the machine but the dr did zoom in and we were able to see them just a fluttering away. That was such a huge relief to me, seeing their heartbeats. The fertility clinic said I have graduated from them and can move on to ob dr now.Now I've got to call the doc I have in mind and ask a few questions before booking my 1st appt with him.

For those who celebrate Thanksgiving, are y'all ready? We'll be going over to the wifey's grandmothers house this yr. Not sure if I will cook something and take over or not. We also have wifey's brother n fam coming in Friday, so we will have a house full.

how exciting! so many people on here are having twins. i hope i'm not one of them!
my family (mom, dad, brothers) are coming over for dinner and the best thing about the dinner is that we're frying the turkey-it frees up the oven, only takes 45 min and gives the guys something to do other than just watch football. i'm going to bake pies tomorrow and make some of the sides that i can so that on thursday i can relax (kinda). i'm excited to eat! i haven't told my family yet that we're expecting because we want to wait until i have my scan so i hope they don't realize or start asking questions.

Hello Ladies. Just getting caught up with the thread since the last time I was here.

Brunette, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope everything works out.

Congrats to the ladies expecting twins. Thanks to those who have posted pics of their scans. I love them.

I hope I'm not jinxing it, but I've been feeling somewhat normal the past 2 days. I only vomit or feel nauseous once the meds have worn off, so I'm trying to stick to a strict schedule of taking them. Things on the homefront with DH are still chaotic. We're practically not even on speaking terms and he's not spending the Thanksgiving holiday with us. I can only pray and have faith that he will come around. Not sure what else I can do at this point. Worrying and stressing out about it is not going to help, so I'll just have to hang in there and be strong for the little ones.

So, that's all for me for now. Hope everyone is having a great day/evening.

Sorry to hear about what you are going through brunette :(

Gypsy mama if don't know what your situation is with your dh but sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I can relate. My dh os not very happy about this pregnancy he refuses to talk about it--it's like the elephant in the room :( I have an ultrasound today that I will go to alone and he likely won't ask how it went! :'( are you one of the girls having twins? How exciting!!

Hi ladies! Just got back from my ultrasound. Depending on the angle, Freckle measured between 0.40cm and 0.49cm, right on schedule for 6w1d. His sac measured 6w3d and the tech said that puts my due date at July 19, but I'm not going to change it unless my next ultrasound says the same thing (December 5). He had a strong heartbeat, but the tech said they don't generally measure it that early on, but we saw it flickering away! Freckle looks healthy and is JUST ONE BABY!!!

Meet Freckle.

Attachments

• Freckle6w1d.jpg
    Freckle6w1d.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 14
Congrats Brandi, beautiful scan pic :)

Loving all of the beautiful scan pics. Making me even more excited about mine on Thursday!

:hi: Freckle..

I think I've hit the calm before the storm! Feeling a bit less tired today and NO nausea.

I still feel like a bit of a lurker in here as i'm not 100% sure where i fit until my scan.. If i take my LMP from the very light flow on the Thursday night then i'm due 31/7/14, but if i take it from medium flow on the Friday i'm due 01/08/14... What day would you ladies take it from? x

I was told it was the first day you wake up bleeding. But you can never time these things until a scan :) x

I was always told you take it from whenever you have full flow, rather than spotting. But you won't know until your scan. Either way, stay with us, because we're awesome ;)

Thanks girls :flower: I will leave it as it is until my scan...

I'll be having bubs in July either way so I think i will start getting more involved with you lovely lot ;)

Sun_Flower - I'm a Suffolk girl too! I'm in Ipswich xx

My scans from yesterday.
She actually said I was measuring at 9 weeks, and heartbeat was 161.
This was with a belly scan too.
My son wont put down the scan pictures. He keeps calling it his baby :) Baby 1.jpg

Baby 2.jpg

Baby 3.jpg

Awww Jack how sweet. Those are awesome pics and a great heartbeat.

Gypsy mama if don't know what your situation is with your dh but sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I can relate. My dh os not very happy about this pregnancy he refuses to talk about it--it's like the elephant in the room :( I have an ultrasound today that I will go to alone and he likely won't ask how it went! :'( are you one of the girls having twins? How exciting!!

No, I am not having twins. I don't know what I'd do if I were. DH is having a hard time coming to terms with this pregnancy because of our finances. His company is being sold and his position is being eliminated as of December 31st. He wants me to terminate the pregnancy and I absolutely refuse. I know that he'll be able to find another job and I'm also working a full time job and between the 2 of us, I know that we will be just fine, but he doesn't see it that way. He's still traveling for work until the end of next month, so we haven't seen much of each other and have barely spoken in the past week, which is so unusal for us. Before finding out about the pregnancy, we would move heaven and earth to make sure we kept in touch every day either via skype or phone when he was away for work, so this is not going well at all right now. When I sit to think about it, I can't help but feel so overwhelmingly sad and disappointed at his behavior, which is why I try not to sit and think about it too much. I just have to have faith that everything will work out just fine with or without him.

Hi ladies! Just got back from my ultrasound. Depending on the angle, Freckle measured between 0.40cm and 0.49cm, right on schedule for 6w1d. His sac measured 6w3d and the tech said that puts my due date at July 19, but I'm not going to change it unless my next ultrasound says the same thing (December 5). He had a strong heartbeat, but the tech said they don't generally measure it that early on, but we saw it flickering away! Freckle looks healthy and is JUST ONE BABY!!!

Meet Freckle.

OMG!! Baby Freckle!!!! :wave::wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"