July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Piles??? Is that the same thing as hemorroids?

There's definitely something going around everywhere. My oldest woke up with a sore tummy and the runs this morning. No school for her today!

Thanks girls. I don't think I've every cried so much in my life. I've gone home, I'm gonna try and sleep.

Hello Ladies
Brunette I am sorry you are bleeding, I know it's easier to think the worst but ring the doc and see if you can get in to get scanned or something. I've read where some ladies bleed during their pregnancy. My thoughts are with you and please keep us posted.

Sorry to hear some of you other glas are sick with the stomach bug or flu, bleh. Think it's been too cold for that stuff to live over here.

AFM I had my 2nd scan yesterday. I've included pics. We werent able to hear the heartbeats cuz something was wrong with the machine but the dr did zoom in and we were able to see them just a fluttering away. That was such a huge relief to me, seeing their heartbeats. The fertility clinic said I have graduated from them and can move on to ob dr now.Now I've got to call the doc I have in mind and ask a few questions before booking my 1st appt with him.

For those who celebrate Thanksgiving, are y'all ready? We'll be going over to the wifey's grandmothers house this yr. Not sure if I will cook something and take over or not. We also have wifey's brother n fam coming in Friday, so we will have a house full.

Attachments

• babyA.jpg
    babyA.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 7
  • babyB.jpg
    babyB.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 7
  • bothbabies.jpg
    bothbabies.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
Sassy I was at the hospital yesterday. I'm having my bloods done again tomorrow and another scan Monday.

I've spent the day in hospital. My pregnancy levels are really low. It's either ectopic, very early pregnancy or I'm going to miscarry. They couldn't tell from the scan. I go back for bloods on Wednesday and a scan Monday. I can't stop crying.

Sassy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->