July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Awh navyvet it's horrible! I had a few days break from the nausea and last night we've all started being ill :(.

Your all making me want a Doppler too but I think it would make me worse!

I'm 27. DH is 28

I don't think I'll get one. I know it's too early yet, but even when it's okay I know I'd get obsessive ha ha x

So sorry brunette bimbo. :hugs:

So jealous of all your Doppler successes. Can I ask what Dopplers you're using and without being rude what your figures like. I'm a fatty so just wondering if that will hinder my chances

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271150570954 <<That one. Although it was a bit cheaper when I brought it in summer.

I'm a size 18.....on a good day. Probably closer to a size 20 now though its hard to tell as my weight and shape has been a bit up and downy over the last few months.

I'm jealous of all your doppler success too! I tried for ages with my Sonoline B but couldn't find anything. I know it's early but I can't help being worried! Also my morning sickness has been much better yesterday and today. Although I saw the GP today and was prescribed Cyclizine, so going to try that if it gets worse again. But I hardly feel sick any more and that, on top of not finding a heartbeat yet, is making me worry. :shrug: I also have a lot of crampy pressure in my uterus at all times, and I read that that can be one sign of an ectopic. Can't wait for my early scan now, only 4 more days to go. I am just so worried and can't relax.

My test results are back, they can't tell me until a registrar has looked at them. They will ring me in the next hour or so.

Good luck brunettebimbo!

My angelsounds Doppler is estimated to arrive on Friday when I'll be exactly 9 weeks. In its description it says it works from 12 weeks but I'm guessing that's to cover their backs. Will give it a go when it turns up and hope for the best

Keeping fingers crossed brunette...

I am 30 and hubby is 32....

I priced a doppler here in in cape town and its R850.

So hopefully I will get me one for xmas.

My pregnancy pillow arrived today at my work, but i took the day off, because i had the scan and the interview. So I will get it tomorrow.... excited for that...

It's gone :( I've lost my baby :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that. Take some time to yourself and recover. If you speak to you doctor they'll sign you off work too. I hope you feel better soon and your rainbow is just around the corner :hugs:

So Sorry to hear this Brunettebimbo. My heart goes out to you. Please take some time for yourself. :hugs:

Im 31 and OH is 35.

He has been super supportive with the pregnancy. This is his first & our first together.
Its very hard sometimes though with him being deployed in Japan. He wasn't here when we found out or for the first appointment or scan.
He's coming home for a month next month so he will be able to be here for 2 doctors appointments hopefully.
Also putting in a request to be home when the baby is born. His Term is up in JULY :cry:

Hope they let him go a little early, JackJack, so he can be home for baby's birth.

I was watching A Baby Story this morning and a mom had a home birth and her husband was deployed in Iraq. He was on the phone for the whole labour and delivery, and then got to come home early to meet his new baby. I bawled my eyes out.

Thank you girls.

I wish you all all the best. I'm going to unsubscribe from all pregnancy threads as it hurts too much but I wish you all a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

Will watch out for you coming back brunette with a big sticky bean x

So sorry for your loss Brunette :hugs:

I'm 34 and OH is 49. My due date is 11 days before OH's 50th birthday! Not quite how he thought he'd be spending it if you'd asked him 5 years ago! He already has three children (17, 14 and 11), but this will be our first together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->