July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Brunette...I'm so unbelievabley sorry for your loss:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope they let him go a little early, JackJack, so he can be home for baby's birth.

I was watching A Baby Story this morning and a mom had a home birth and her husband was deployed in Iraq. He was on the phone for the whole labour and delivery, and then got to come home early to meet his new baby. I bawled my eyes out.

Yeah I tend to stay away from those stories for now. I cry like a baby watching them also.
Thankfully we have Skype and can talk when he's available. I cry when we have to hang up. :sad2:

Got to love the "pregnancy emotions"

Brunette am so very sorry. Take care of yourself.xx

Oh no brunette :( my heart aches for you and your loss, I hope you have comfort in your partner and/or family.

I'm 28, this is my third baby! This will be my last pregnancy, my body just aches now! Apparently the average woman, before the world changed, would have had 6 babies. I'm certainly not heading for that many!

Did a bit of Christmas shopping today, REALLY feeling aches now!

Im 25 and this is our third and final baby. Hoping to have my tubes tied after this one xx

Brunette my heart goes out to you hun xxx take care of yourself, and the mc forums on here were a massive support to me this oast summer x

I had mine tied after my third. I was kinda forced into mine. My ex told me that if I didn't do it, he was going to divorce me and take my kids and go somewhere and I would never find them again.

I wish I had been strong enough to tell him back then to leave. Since then, I HAVE left him, but he's used my kids as pawns and as blackmail to try and get me to stop fighting him for full custody.

As soon as I woke up from surgery, I realized it was the BIGGEST mistake ever, and that I should have told him then to file for divorce. I spent the next two years paying off a nearly $6000 surgery to untie my tubes. I ovulated a few days after surgery, had my first period post-reversal on October 15, and got pregnant right after with this baby.

BEST decision of my life to untie my tubes and take my life back.

Not saying you shouldn't tie your tubes, but I'd recommend that it's a decision that shouldn't be made during pregnancy when hormones are high and so is the elation of having a baby. It's one that is best saved for post-baby when everything has settled down and heads are clear, etc.

Good luck with whatever you choose sailors!

I'm 33 and this is my second pregnancy too x I'd like a third possibly but no more than that x

We were aiming for our 3rd and last but its turned out to be our 3rd n.4th:dohh: my DH is getting the snip soon :thumbup:

I am 30 and DH is 27. This is our second and final pregnancy!

X

I had mine tied after my third. I was kinda forced into mine. My ex told me that if I didn't do it, he was going to divorce me and take my kids and go somewhere and I would never find them again.

I wish I had been strong enough to tell him back then to leave. Since then, I HAVE left him, but he's used my kids as pawns and as blackmail to try and get me to stop fighting him for full custody.

As soon as I woke up from surgery, I realized it was the BIGGEST mistake ever, and that I should have told him then to file for divorce. I spent the next two years paying off a nearly $6000 surgery to untie my tubes. I ovulated a few days after surgery, had my first period post-reversal on October 15, and got pregnant right after with this baby.

BEST decision of my life to untie my tubes and take my life back.

Not saying you shouldn't tie your tubes, but I'd recommend that it's a decision that shouldn't be made during pregnancy when hormones are high and so is the elation of having a baby. It's one that is best saved for post-baby when everything has settled down and heads are clear, etc.

Good luck with whatever you choose sailors!

Whilst I understand your story I find it slightly rude that you assume it is a decision that 'I' shouldn't make during pregnancy (never mind the fact it was made before i got pregnant) when you know nothing or at least very little of my circumstances, like one of my children is severely disabled and limited to a wheelchair, there would've never been a 5th child had I not fallen accidently pregnant in july that ended in ectopic and stirred up maternal feeling, I don't have a car big enough for my whole family once this child arrives and I cannot afford to buy another bigger wheelchair accesible vehicle, our home is not big enough but thankfully is being extended to make a downstairs bedroom & bathroom for my son which will give us just enough space for one more.

I'm sorry if I've come across as harsh and will happily leave if that's what you want but your assumption has upset me and is out of order. Sterilisation is a personal choice and I for one do not want to be caught out again, I understand you were forced into it but that doesn't apply to everyone.

Lady Luck I don't think Brandi was saying you as in YOU personally, just you as in people in general shouldn't make the decision while pregnant in her experience. I think she was just trying to be helpful and put across a point of view from someone who had it done, I don't think it was a personal attack and no one said you have to leave *hugs* xx

I know I'm just being sensitive, sorry brandi I didn't mean to be mean. It's such a personal thing though, it's not easily taken and your post was assumptive that my hormones are telling me I am satisfied which is not in the case

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->