July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Ok codes if anyone wants them are -

Sparkly Banner

[*URL=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2044715-july-jelly-beans-2014-a.html][IMG*]https://i.imgur.com/x1Q1Kzx.gif[*/IMG][*/URL]

Non-Sparkly Banner

[*URL=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2044715-july-jelly-beans-2014-a.html][IMG*]https://i.imgur.com/IgpJW8y.jpg[*/IMG][*/URL]

Just remove the stars and add to your signature :)

Morning sickness is definitely evening sickness. I feel GREAT during the day and right around supper, nausea hits. I couldn't stand the smell of the chili, let alone eat it, and when I looked in my freezer, I gagged at the thought of every meal in there, so I went out and bought soup and all I can stomach is the broth and I'm gagging at the banana nut muffin I bought with it.

This is going to be a long trimester.

Sorr I haven't read through all the posts - so many to catch up on.
Having a bad hyperemesis day :-( Feeling grotty and unable to get off the couch today.

Doesn't help my bowels are so blocked.

1 more day and then 9 weeks - bring it on I need something to look forward to.

I am 29 and OH is 33 too :)

I'm sorry you girls are having a bad day (mamaoftwo and Brandi).
I was feeling pretty good today, just really tired. Now I've just woken from a nap with a bit of nausea so we will see how long it sticks around for.

After reading the success stories with the dopplers I thought I'd give mine ago..
SUCCESS!! :baby: Found the baby and ended up chasing peanut as she/he didn't like the doppler and I made her/his heart rate go right up. :haha: Feeling like a proud mama now. :happydance:

Brandi that's exactly what's happening to me. I wake up feeling ok'ish, then by evenin him dry heaving then eventually being sick.

So all of those saying they have no symptoms etc just wait til 9 weeks! I feel like death warmed up today. My tummy is cramping from wind etc and I've been sick twice this morning.

I'm in that still feeling alright club at the moment. I'm only really getting heartburn, mild nausea and fatigue. 9 week's tomorrow so it could quite easily all change.
This will be my first baby, second pregnancy. I'd like another and will be trying hard to lose weight while on mat leave with this one as its the only thing I can do to help my complete infertility. I'm hoping if I reach a size 12 my cycles will return, if not it's back to IVF.
My Doppler arrived yesterday so I will give it a go tonight after youtubing to find out what I'm looking for lol.

They say 80% of women get sickness by 6 weeks, and I think another 15% by 8-9 weeks. If you make it there without any, you're pretty much home free.

It's 2:40am right now, and as expected, I feel great...no sickness, nothing. I know that'll change by the end of the day though.

I read somewhere too that your sleep schedule in pregnancy will mimic your baby's sleep schedule when giving birth. I can't remember from my other pregnancies, but I can say for sure, I'm not a big fan of this 2am wakeups.

My ex officially knows. Dammit.

He randomly showed up at my house tonight while my kids were in the bath to pick them up. According to the custody arrangement, they sleep at my house on school nights, so showing up unannounced and saying "Okay guys, get the in van" I was like "What the hell?" He didn't even pass it by me. You can't just show up and take the kids whenever you damn well please!

Anyway, he's moving, and it was the last night they could sleep in the house they were born in, so I let them go on the condition that they are returned by 7:00am to get dressed and put their lunches together for school. As my ex was getting my youngest ready, my son comes up to me and says, "Mommy, I want to give Freckle a hug and a kiss". I can't just randomly in front of my ex remind them that we don't talk about Freckle in front of him, and suddenly all three wanted to give Freckle a hug and a kiss.

I tried to play it off by asking who Freckle was (not intending to confuse them) and my oldest daughter blurts right out "The baby in your belly!"

So, that's that. He didn't say anything, but the look on his face showed he was not pleased. Oh well..not his kid, not his life, not his problem! And at least now, I can let the kids be excited, not just at home, about their little brother or sister.

Okay, back to bed now. Got my alarm set for 5am so I can get a load of laundry into the washer, and dried before the kids have to get on the bus, lol. Too lazy to do it now.

Wow, great to see the Doppler successes at 8 weeks or so. Hopefully mine will arrive today. I might wait a little before trying as am nervous of not finding and being upset. X

I'm 9 weeks tomorrow so I have my fingers crossed I'll find something but it's just a cheap angelsounds one so I'm not convinced.

Hi ladies. I'm 37 and fiance is 38. This is our second pregnancy and hopefully first child. Am holding off the banner at the mo-feeling brave enough with the ticker-but love it-thanks.

Thanks for the banner Sun_Flower!

I'm 27 and DH is 25 and we're expecting our first.

I got my morning sickness at 9 weeks 1 day!! It's killing me right now; I seriously struggled on the school run. Only
A few mums know
I'm pregnant. One asked how I was feeling! I thin she could tell from me looking as pale as a ghost, whilst huddling in the corner lol! I was sick as soon as I woke this morning, there wasn't even anything to bring up but my body would not
Give in. Better not be multiples!! I've never had morning sickness like this?!

It took me 2 hours last night to find the baby with the doppler!! They are so teeny tiny at this point. I tried with full bladder, empty bladder, I think empty bladder won. It had moved very low down, any lower and it would have been behind the pubic bone so impossible to find. And its so quite.

Tips:
Full Batteries
Position on knicker line
Angle towards cervix
Gel- lots of
Small movements

I've just been on the phone to my midwife too. Nothing booked in yet. I suppose they are arranging scan date for 12 week scan. Tbh I'm not all that fussed about seeing them any time soon, so much form filling and nothing useful. Plus I'm already under the EPAU and will probably stay that way for the rest of the first trimester if this bleeding doesn't settle down.

Hey ladies, suddenly had a last minute panic. I am having a transvaginal (sp?) ultrasound this afternoon, do I need to drink beforehand? I googled it and one website said yes, and another said no so now I am confused.

Coming to ask you ladies as I see so many of you have already had scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->