July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hey ladies,

It's awesome to see your tests and to hear all your symptoms. The only two friends I have shared the news with are not/have never been pregnant so it's really reassuring reading that us ladies are all going through the same emotions right now.

My biggest preggo symptom is that I wake up in the middle of the night gasping for water and needing to pee a lot (and drink a lot through the day). If I don't drink enough I get tired and headachey.

As everyone else has been sharing their tests, I thought I would share mine. I don't know if it's quite dark for 14 dpo, but then again, it is an FRER. (I only mention this because there are twins on my Mother's side, but they are identical and I read it's only non-identical twins that are genetic.. so guessing it's unlikely..)

I haven't tested since but thinking about getting a digital today, just for fun :haha:

Hope you're all doing well. Aside from not sleeping too great at the mo, I have woken up fresh as a daisy (with no plans to hike again anytime soon!)

Have a great day everyone xxx

Attachments

• P1020924.jpg.JPG
    P1020924.jpg.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies I can't stop peeing on sticks and I keep flapping bout line darkness, it's nearly as dark as the control line but not quite? I would've thought it would be as dark if not darker than the control line? DH says I need to stop looking for signs of impending miscarriage :cry: I just wish he would realise how scared and worried I am. I had a dream last night that I woke up bleeding and clotting.

I kinda wish I'd had the beta done instead of chickening out cos I was scared of the results, I can't go now til next week cos the children are on half term, I'm seeing the dr next Wednesday so I'm going to request them then, it feels so long away.

And to top it all off I've got a sore throat which is making me feel cack.

Gosh I'm a barrel of laughs today :rofl: Happy Halloween!!!!

Loving everyone's tests:thumbup: gonna try and upload mine from today :)

I jinxed myself,woke up with that horrible sicky burny sensation in my throat and achey cramps.on my left side!! But hey ho,hopefully little one is setting up a nice comfy camp for the.next few months!!

Attachments

• DSC_2785_zpsd9ee594e.jpg
    DSC_2785_zpsd9ee594e.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
I've got loads of stretching cramps in my lower abdomen today, I keep getting worried and having to reassure myself it's normal.

I don't remember the stretchy pains this early but yup all is perfectly normal:thumbup:

I just dipped 39 tests to use my stock up, no more overanalysing pee sticks for me!! :rofl: and surprisingly they were as dark as the control line :happydance:

According to a number of different apps I'm due on the 9th

Me and the OH are still trying not to get our hopes up just incase but he's already kissing my belly goodbye in the morning!

Has anyone told family yet?xx

I've told my Mum, Dad, his parents and friends but they all knew we were having IVF.

We've only told a couple close friends but waiting to get a scan.pic to reveal to mum n Dads and I'm just planning the big reveal on fb.....since we'll be 12 weeks ish on.Xmas day I'm going to decorate 3 Xmas baubles,one with my DS name,one with DD name and the third saying due July 2014 !!!!

I've told my family. OH hasn't told his family yet so I can't go public and put stuff on my blog which is a bit annoying. Hopefully when I know scan date he'll let them know.

I've just started a new packet of tests. I bought 70 just after my miscarriage so thats 70 tests used watching the line fade, testing BFN's and then testing new BFP. I reckon about 20 since I got the BFP. I usually go through 30 per pregnancy.

The ones laid out neatly are from first post-miscarriage BFN to ovulation and include OPK's and HPTs. The picture of the bagged tests are the tests taken during my last pregnancy with the post miscarriage BFP's in the packet on the right.

Attachments

• IMAG4012.jpg
    IMAG4012.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG3956.jpg
    IMAG3956.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
I enjoy reading everyone's symptoms. As this is my first pregnancy everything freaks me out a bit. I have been really crampy, lots of lower back pain and hip pain and my bbs are sore off and on.

So today I am 18 dpo. I decided to use up both my last two tests. My CB digi finally went over to 2-3 which relieved a lot of my anxiety. And my pink dye is also a lot darker than my one at 14 dpo. :happydance:

Attachments

• 18 dpo.jpg
    18 dpo.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
Oh yea.. We haven't told anybody other than a couple coworkers and my best friend. We are telling my mom on Christmas. We plan to tell his parents over President's Day weekend in February since it would be 9 years ago we told them we were getting married. Plus by then we should know the gender. As for my dad I am not sure. We want to tell them in person, but we won't be that way until at least the end of March and by that point I would be 6 months. I may just call him on Christmas to tell him.

Morning ladies! Happy Halloween!

Feeling a little more upbeat since yesterday. And of course the Red Sox winning the world series helps a bit. Even if i wasn't able to stay up for the game.:dohh:

My line this morning on my FMU test looked darker than yesterday. SO that makes me happy. :) 15DPO today. Still some mild nausea after my tea this morning again, which i am beginning to think has to do with the tea, not morning sickness. Still no sore boobs. Though nips more sensitive. And continuing with the mild cramping most all the time. I know something is happening in there. :)

Still feeling some anxiety for little bambino in my belly. But there is nothing i can do, what will be will be. Just hoping for the best! :thumbup:

What is everyone's plans for Halloween? Symptoms this am? How are you feeling?

As for us for halloween...We bought 2 pumpkins, someone stole one (jerk) and when i picked up the other one last night to carve it, it was rotten. Which almost brought me to tears. lol So we will spend the evening handing out candy to the kids and trying to keep the dog from freaking out every time the doorbell rings.

I enjoy reading everyone's symptoms. As this is my first pregnancy everything freaks me out a bit. I have been really crampy, lots of lower back pain and hip pain and my bbs are sore off and on.

So today I am 18 dpo. I decided to use up both my last two tests. My CB digi finally went over to 2-3 which relieved a lot of my anxiety. And my pink dye is also a lot darker than my one at 14 dpo. :happydance:

I have 3 digi's with weeks, i haven't even opened the box yet, but i plan on using one next week and the week after for progression.

Congrats! Your line is beautiful and your 2-3 weeks is fantastic!!!!!!!

I have 3 digi's with weeks, i haven't even opened the box yet, but i plan on using one next week and the week after for progression.

Congrats! Your line is beautiful and your 2-3 weeks is fantastic!!!!!!!

Thanks! I am so relieved to see my darker line, after the picture it got even darker!!! And the 2-3. I was honestly freaking out a bit yesterday since I got a 1-2. But then I thought about it I had got up in the night so that was probably why.

As for Halloween.. My hubby has to work. I may go out with my friend and her two kiddos. Or I may just go to sleep. I think my biggest symptom is fatigue. :sleep:

Confirmed with a digi, and here is todays tests added to the progression.

Symptoms at 11 dpo today ... backache... slightly nauseous/hungry.... runny nose .... twinges

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=692165&d=1383218832
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=692257&d=1383227905

Girls can you help me work out how pregnant I am....

Basically I came off the pill on the 22/09 and started bleeding on the 23/09 which lasted a few days. I THINK I may have ovulated 13/10 and the only reason I think that is i had major major cramps on my left side in the ovary region.

So I'm either 5wks4 days going by my last bleed or 4wks4 days going by my possible ovulation????

I got a 'pregnant 1-2' last fri (25/10) and 'pregnant 2-3' on Sunday (27/10)

Just got a surprise postive! Due July 8th with baby #3 :)

I've been losing weight (54 lbs) and wasn't planning to try for #3 until next summer so I'm in shock.

Attachments

• 20131031_074603.jpg
    20131031_074603.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly