July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hi! I would like to join this thread.
Going by my last period I am 5 weeks and 3 days. I am pretty sure I ovulated about a week late so am actually 4 weeks and 3 days :)

So far I have very few symptoms, other than feeling hungry for savoury foods all of the time. My spotting has stopped and I have very little cramping. I'm not worried though as I remember this was the case last time and I was lucky enough to never actually be sick throughout the whole 9 months.

For the last week since getting my bfp on a FRER I have been using ICs every day and it is lovely looking at them lined up together to see the second line appearing and gradually getting darker.

I plan to find out whether we are team pink or blue, we already have a little boy who is almost a year old, but struggled to decide on a boys' name for him - this time would be even worse!

Hope everyone is well and not feeling too tired or sick yet.

Hey ladies, can I join in?

I got my BFP this morning, and according to the sites I've seen I think I am due roughly July 8th. My cycle started on October 2nd, I'm almost 100% certain I O'd on Tuesday 15th, so I guess I'm 3 weeks, 6 days or something similar.

I live in the South of Spain (ex-pat) and this is my first. The Doc won't see me for 10 weeks which seems like an age!

So far the only symptoms I have are peeing like a mad woman, salt cravings, and I'm already a bit constipated despite eating loads of veggies! I am having horrible abdominal cramps today which I'm not enjoying as I should be due today. :af::af::af: They're gentle but persistent!

Really hoping it's a sticky bean!

If anyone has any advice for a first timer in first trimester I would welcome the advice. So far the only thing I have done is look at what I can and can't eat!

Cally! :wave: hi!!! fancy seeing you here! I usually just see you on Elli's journal. so glad we can be bump buddies!

Hi Jokerette! :wave:

Fancy seeing you here! :winkwink: I thought I recognised you from somewhere! Awesome!

This morning woke up feeling so happy. I've been told to embrace this week as I have been warned MS normally kicks in for most in the 6th week!

As for sex I'd like to leave it as a surprise. My parents have with all of us, and I think I just prefer it that way.

My boobs started to get sore last night, bloated like crazy all the time, and I was getting little cramps but nothing unbearable - just little reassurances my body is helping to make my baby comfy and that makes me a happy Mumma! :happydance:

I'm about to go and exercise for the first time in about a month, going hiking and determined not to over do it. I'm actually quite nervous about exercising this early on, but I'd read it's good to keep it up through pregnancy so no better time to start than now I guess.

Then I have a driving lesson to follow - I think I'll be conked out this afternoon. I hope the baby can handle it. Anyone else feel like they're carrying a delicate package? I need to relax a bit I think!

Anyhow, about to make myself a brekkie of oats, hemp seeds, chia seeds, banana, cinnamon and honey! Trying to pack in a lot of nutrients lol. Heck I might even throw in some raisins.

Have a great day ladies. What are you guys all eating? It's something I am thinking about A LOT as I want to do my best. My prenatal only has 400g folic acid and I read somewhere else you should be taking 600g!

Gah all so confusing! x

I'm so glad it's not just me with the painful cramps, I thought something was wrong. As for relaxing, the chance would be a fine thing, I leave the house at 7am and get home at 630 pm then I have to sort dinner etc. It's exhausting at the moment.
For eating I'm not really doing much different apart from avoiding the no go list and taking a pregnancy multivitamin.

Good Morning Ladies! How is everyone. No morning sickness yet today is the day AF was due so maybe I will get some this weekend. I am kind of gald I dont have any morning sickeness yet I have so much to do with the girls wanting to go trick or treating and all. My BBs on the other hand are unbearable! I couldn't button my shirt all the up this morning so I threw a sweater over it :shrug: lol

I've seen my GP this morning. I'm getting referred to EPAU. Not sure if they will scan me or not as the spotting has stopped and its still super early to see anything.

My epu won't do anything until your 6 week's, I think it's awful.

Hey ladies,

So regretting my morning hike, following my driving lesson which I did straight after I felt dehydrated, nauseous and headachey. I went to lie down for an hour and a half and have gotten up to drink some more water and eat a bit, but I need to go back to bed because I still feel headachey and nauseous.

Feel so stupid for throwing myself into vigorous exercise this early on. I made a point of talking the entire time to make sure I wasn't exerting myself too much, but a two hour hike appears to have been too much for me and my lil bean.

Feeling like a bad mother! Back to bed I go..

Oooh and this icky metalic taste has arrived in my mouth. Bleurgh.

Eurgh I have nausea, it's minimal at the moment but definitely there.

I have my first scan at 6 weeks due to ectopic in July and last cycle ended in m/c at 5 weeks. I'm on tenterhooks at the moment, I feel like I will m/c any moment. PMA is completely AWOL.

I think I'd be ok if they call back or send a letter with a scan for 6 weeks, as long as the spotting doesn't come back. It's only 9 days away. I just don't want to be left until 12 weeks not knowing if the spotting was something or nothing. I suppose chances are it was nothing as its now stopped, but I need that reassurance.

I have us on a sex ban until I know what's going on so it would be nice to know whats happening so we can end that.

Morning ladies. Feeling a bit down today. A little weepy. I was about to write i'm not having any symptoms, but i think that is a big symptom right there. Mild nausea in the car after my tea this morning. But passed. No sore boobs yet. Still consistent mild cramping, enough to remind me something is happening there. Frequent bowel movements. Exhaustion!
I have some digi's that show the weeks, i might use one next week.
UGH, just want this day to be over, its raining out, would love to curl up with my dog and watch a movie and nap all day.

i'm suddenly feeling so scared... my hpt this morning was only slightly darker than yesterdays, and if im honest with myself it looks JUST like DS1's 9 & 10dpo tests... but i still wont feel better until I see a nice dark line.

Here are some photos of my IC progression with DS1, and my "so far" IC progression with this pregnancy, as well as my FRER's from this pregnancy.

Should i be worried that it did not get darker from last night to this morning on the FRER's? it did get darker from yesterdays FMU.

Attachments

• 9to21dpo.jpg
    9to21dpo.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 9 to 10 frer.jpg
    9 to 10 frer.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 403
Jokerette : by the looks of it(looking from.my fone) your 10dpo with your 1st looks.exactly the same as your 10dpo now! Positive thinking,last thing you need to be doing.is causing any unnecessary worry:hugs:

Morning ladies. Feeling a bit down today. A little weepy. I was about to write i'm not having any symptoms, but i think that is a big symptom right there. Mild nausea in the car after my tea this morning. But passed. No sore boobs yet. Still consistent mild cramping, enough to remind me something is happening there. Frequent bowel movements. Exhaustion!
I have some digi's that show the weeks, i might use one next week.
UGH, just want this day to be over, its raining out, would love to curl up with my dog and watch a movie and nap all day.

Definitely having frequent bowel movements I have lost about six pounds since thursday.

I wish I could do the same thing; the weather is really nice here Virgina I would like to sit under my pergola and just relax but I dont have many leave days so I have to make sure I have enough in July.

i'm suddenly feeling so scared... my hpt this morning was only slightly darker than yesterdays, and if im honest with myself it looks JUST like DS1's 9 & 10dpo tests... but i still wont feel better until I see a nice dark line.

Here are some photos of my IC progression with DS1, and my "so far" IC progression with this pregnancy, as well as my FRER's from this pregnancy.

Should i be worried that it did not get darker from last night to this morning on the FRER's? it did get darker from yesterdays FMU.

I am feeling the same way you are.
I haven't saved any tests, but today i did take a test and took a pic of it. This is what i keep reminding myself:
(1) Remember your levels double every 2 days. So wait a few more days.

(2) Don't panic, that will not help. There is nothing we can do at this point. We are preggo....and all we can do it wait. Just hang in there, take care of yourself and try not to pee on anything! lol

(3)Get rest, eat, relax.

(4) Devils advocate: what will be will be. There is nothing left for us to do at this point but wait patiently till we get to hear that heartbeat for the first time and smile.

You are not alone. And your lines look lovely :hugs:

I think I'd be ok if they call back or send a letter with a scan for 6 weeks, as long as the spotting doesn't come back. It's only 9 days away. I just don't want to be left until 12 weeks not knowing if the spotting was something or nothing. I suppose chances are it was nothing as its now stopped, but I need that reassurance.

I have us on a sex ban until I know what's going on so it would be nice to know whats happening so we can end that.

I had spotting for a week from 3+4 to about 4+2, I don't think it was anything more than either an old bleed from the egg collection or a breakthrough bleed. I have my first scan at 8 week's and if I'm honest I'm kinda glad I'm not any earlier.

As for progession my progression from 13 dpo to 14 and 15 was awful, my ICs barely changed and were faint and my FRER just got a bit sharper. I've then done an IC today and I'm finally happy with the progression, a nice strong positive, but I would hope so at 19dpo. I wouldn't worry too much, if it's 10 Monday it only goes up 10 by Wednesday, then it only goes up 20 by Thursday. Doubling lower numbers won't show mucheck change. They'll get there :)

Good Afternoon Ladies.
Hope everyone is having a good day. Rainy but warm here in the Midwest. Today would have been AF day (boy am I glad not to see her). :happydance:
Not to many syptoms today, BB's actually not hurting much (very thankful for that), very mild cramping.
All in All I feel pretty good today. Going to make my first outing for maturnity clothes this weekend to get some Belly Bands. Not needing them yet but I know when I finally will need them I will want them on hand. Going to try to wear my pre-maturnity clothes as long as possible since I only usually gain in my belly.
Have a great day everyone :thumbup:

https://www.ingridandisabel.com/product/1111/bellaband-everyday.html

Bellybands on sale. Saw this the other day. FYI

Thanks lmbhj! I was just browsing the net for clothes. I have come to the conclusion that I will be making some of my maternity clothes.

Thanks lmbhj! I was just browsing the net for clothes. I have come to the conclusion that I will be making some of my maternity clothes.

There is a super cute shirt on that website on sale, the ruched top, comes in white and black, wear it with a piece of statement jewelry. Fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->