July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

i'm suddenly feeling so scared... my hpt this morning was only slightly darker than yesterdays, and if im honest with myself it looks JUST like DS1's 9 & 10dpo tests... but i still wont feel better until I see a nice dark line.

Here are some photos of my IC progression with DS1, and my "so far" IC progression with this pregnancy, as well as my FRER's from this pregnancy.

Should i be worried that it did not get darker from last night to this morning on the FRER's? it did get darker from yesterdays FMU.

Your progression looks good! My lines are pretty strong on the expensive tests for my DPO and I'm STILL worrying. I've read dark lined ladies losing their bean without reason. I think it's all the same. Proof that something's in there! =D As long as it gets darker, then you're golden, and even sometimes when it doesn't get darker, you're still fine! (I've read too much) I'm trying really hard to enjoy it while I can. It's my first multiple positive test pregnancy and I don't really know what to do. Everything will be fine. =)

My dollar cheapies don't really even show up in pictures, yet.

First cheapy (Midnight) 10/29 (11/12DPO)
First expensive(9am) 10/29 (11/12DPO)
Second cheapy (Midnight) 10/30 (12/13DPO)
Second expensive (5am) 10/30 (12/13DPO)

Attachments

• Two.jpg
    Two.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Twocheap.jpg
    Twocheap.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
Well tonight if I didn't already know I was el preggo I wouldn't think I was(if that makes sense) I have had no symptoms what so ever today....I'll be jinxing myself and end up spewing my dinger tomorrow :haha:

mrs torchwood fantastic lines, I haven't really had any symptons yet starting to feel a slight twinge of sickness hope im not as bad as I was with Daniel as it was horrific and dealing with that and copeing with a 7 month old is guna be tough lol

My progression from a couple of days ago. I have tested 19dpo and 20dpo (today). The line is now pretty much as dark as the control line.

Attachments

• IMAG4111.jpg
    IMAG4111.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
Kelly1973 - my DS was 6 months old when I found out I was pregnant with my DD and I'm not gonna lie being sick whilst watching a toddler is tough BUT they also nap lots :thumbup: which meant the uber tiredness was doable.

I did another test(I've done a million since last week) yesterday and the test line was darker than the control but I have no idea how many dpo I am but taking it as a good thing :shrug:

I've tested daily for 4 pregnancies and find its around 5 weeks when the test line on an IC matches the line control line....or at least it is for me.

thanks madamej lets hope we don't get it too bad trying to keep myself busy as my nerves are a mess

Roll on the25th so I can know for sure how pregnant I am :happydance: so excited I may pee myself a little :happydance:

I'm due on the 3rd!!!! I have my first scan next Thursday!!

I agree with lmbhj I did a test at 11 DPO and was so faint I was the only one who cold see it lol, 12 DPO was darker but not real dark and 13 DPO was the same as 12 DPO - then I remembered HCG doubles every 48 - 72 hours up to 1200umg (I think that's the right abbreviation, correct me if I'm wrong - numbers are doing my head in right now lol

Off to get HCG blood work done again tomorrow...

so hungry!!!

my boobs are only sore on and off and mainly only when I brush something against them, cramps are better but a bit sore from blowing my nose every minute it feels :shrug: a bit nauseas with late nights and this morning but I'm putting it down to the constant nasal drip at the back of my throat. Good luck to everyone who is spotting or feeling crappy right now. I hope it all works out okay in the end :hugs: I would comment on each of you but by the time I realise e are in different time zones I end up with 2 pages of posts to read LOL!!! :haha:

Hello! I'm due around July 1st give or take a day or two. This is my 5th, and last, pregnancy. I have two children, a 4 year old and 2 year old.

I am very nervous as last pregnancy was positive for Trisomy 21 so naturally, I am very anxious and will be having a CVS or amnio, whatever the result.

Here is to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead. I see quite a few of us are anxious for all of our own reasons. I found this board fantastic to talk to each other and support.

So far all I've been is tired!! Sore breasts, particularly towards the armpit and plenty of spots on my face. My only time I've had these symptoms was with a boy. Had no sickness with him either and nothing Yet! Fingers crossed for another healthy boy!

My progression from a couple of days ago. I have tested 19dpo and 20dpo (today). The line is now pretty much as dark as the control line.

that is so nice to see a progession! thank you for sharing

Hello! I'm due around July 1st give or take a day or two. This is my 5th, and last, pregnancy. I have two children, a 4 year old and 2 year old.

I am very nervous as last pregnancy was positive for Trisomy 21 so naturally, I am very anxious and will be having a CVS or amnio, whatever the result.

Here is to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead. I see quite a few of us are anxious for all of our own reasons. I found this board fantastic to talk to each other and support.

So far all I've been is tired!! Sore breasts, particularly towards the armpit and plenty of spots on my face. My only time I've had these symptoms was with a boy. Had no sickness with him either and nothing Yet! Fingers crossed for another healthy boy!

Thank you for sharing! My symptoms match! This gives me hope I am praying for a boy! XX

Morning all, hope you're all feeling as well as you can. I took my first belly photo today (although I'll probably redo it tomorrow) and am planning to do them weekly. 3 weeks tomorrow is my scan and I'm looking forward to it and terrified. I think I'll be much happier when I gET past that first hurdle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->