July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Also who knows what the myth of fast and slow heartbeats? one is a girl, one is a boy?

Mine didn't ring true for the fast heartrate = a girl. Turned out "she" was in fact a "he" lol!

So sorry to hear about both swamp maiden and sailors girl :cry: I hope you both have loads of support around you and sending lots of :dust:

I am glad you got in for a scan tomorrow, jakesmummy! Keep us updated!

Glad everyone else is having a good starts to their weeks! I am pretty tired and crampy/bloated today :brat:

So sorry swamp maiden and sailors girl. Thinking of you Jakesmummy, hoping for a good result for you tomorrow xxx

I had my first ultrasound today. They did an abdominal rather than a transvaginal. Picture was a little blurry but there was definitely ONE baby in there with a beautiful flickering heartbeat. They measured it at 165bpm. I was so relieved. During the end of week 6 and beginning of week 7 I felt like my m/s went away. I was sure I lost the baby. M/s came back with a vengeance yesterday though...

So sorry for everyone with losses. I hope you all get your sticky beans soon.

Attachments

• ultrasound 2.png
    ultrasound 2.png
    213.6 KB · Views: 11
Terrible news Swamp Maiden and Sailor's Girl. My thoughts are with you both :hugs:

In relation to the posts about expanding waist lines, I look absolutely enormous today. There is no way I could conceal the pregnancy if i saw any family members at the moment and I'm only 8+4! Anyway I thought I'd check out the US maternity wear stores whilst on vacation and stumbled across "A pea in the pod". What a great store. We went a bit mad and bought quite a few things as they had a sale on. The maternity jeans are so much more comfortable than my regular ones which are really quite tight now. I shall be wearing my new clobber tomorrow! I wish we had a store like it in the UK. I was amazed that I could get my usual brand jeans in a maternity version. The best bit about shopping today was that I didn't once have to ask myself "do I look fat in this...". I've never enjoyed shopping so much!

Is there any other US stores that i should check out before flying home tomorrow?

So sorry to hear of losses, I send you all the lunch k in the world that you get answers and a baby very soon.
I'm up early today for a training day in Manchester today so I'll be exhausted by 7pm tonight. I'm hoping December is going to move quickly for me because I have booking in, my dating scan and then Christmas, after all that I can tell everyone and people will finally know why I've been so tired and fat lately.

So sorry for your loss Swampmaiden :hugs:

Beautiful scan pic Julybaby2014 :thumbup:

I think if people can't tell I'm pregnant by my immense bloat then they should definitely be able to tell by my boobs! I was a 30 E but I already have my back on it's loosest setting and my boobs are busting over. I need to get a new bra ASAP!

Congrats on your healthy bean julybaby.

Callypygous I wish my boobs were growing! Only my waistline at the moment.

I didn't tell majority of people I was pregnant until around 20weeks with ds, don't think there's a chance that will happen this time round.

Thinking of you today jakesmummy got everything crossed for your scan this after x

I agree the maternity options in uk aren't the best! I did find NEXT maternity jeans were generous and I preferred the over the impolitic towards the end as the other just fell down. The joys of wide hips!

Thankyou all for your well wishes. I have no sign of pink/brown discharge this morning so I really do hope all is ok!

Impolitic?! What is THAT?!! I meant over the bump. Not too sure how autocorrect worked that one out!

Browns good jakesmummy it must be old blood.

I've just ordered a couple of maternity bits from asos as there was 20% off. Mostly survived with bump bands last pregnancy.

I've got my maternity clothes out of storage, just gotta go through them now. Probably will end up needing to buy more due to having babies in different seasons. #1 was born early spring, so most of my preggo stuff was winter. #2 was born mid winter, so again the big stuff was autumn/winter. And this baby is mid summer...... so I don't think I've all that much to wear once the weather gets warmer. Plus I can't just get maternity clothes, they also need to be nursing suitable or DS gets very grumpy and tries to undress me.

I imagine the summer will be quite nice to dress in with just maxi dresses or a summer dress. Leggings and long tops etc. Whereas the winter was a battle just finding a suitable coat! And flip flops!!!! A saviour for swollen feet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->