July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Ladies am I the only one that's not having any symptoms? I have little twinges here and there and occasional heartburn. Now I'm scared to go in for my scan :(

Pooch - thanks for the store names. I will check out Old Navy today as I saw one yesterday. We are in San Francisco.

Lots of the stuff in Pea in the Pod was expensive, but i managed to find some heavily discounted items (tops reduced from $80 to $20 and then subject to buy two get one free). I basically went into the changing room whilst OH brought stuff in for me - it felt like i tried on half the shop.... He didn't seem to be looking at prices though and there were a few items (such as a $249 cardigan!) that got sent back out without being tried on! Unfortunately i tried on a lovely purple shirt without checking the price tag. When i did it was $150, so I had to leave it, but I really loved that shirt!

Ladies am I the only one that's not having any symptoms? I have little twinges here and there and occasional heartburn. Now I'm scared to go in for my scan :(

NO, you are not the only one without symptoms! ALL my symptoms, except being tired, went away at week 7. I had a scan 7 weeks 4 days, since i had had a miscarriage previously. I was sure there was going to be nothing there. And there was a beautiful little one, heart thumping away. I immediately began to cry! I was so happy!
It is totally normal for symptoms to come and go. Worrying is normal, but don't let it get out of control. I'm sure you will be just fine. :)

Wats with ladies that concieved in oct this is not cool .. So sorry for everybody who has lost a baby .. This I cud never imagine I mean small blood made me break down .. We can do it ladies be strong n positive :) even wen we lack symtoms ..

So so sorry to hear that jakesmummy. I hope your perfect rainbow is just around the corner!

I also have zero symptoms, only tender breasts.....hopefully it stays this way ;) Not likely though haha

Very sorry for your loss jakesmummy :(

Jakesmummy - Oh gods, I had really thought it would be fine for you love. I'm very sorry, I hope you recover quickly and well and manage to have a good holiday period. X

I also have zero symptoms, only tender breasts.....hopefully it stays this way ;) Not likely though haha

Very sorry for your loss jakesmummy :(

You never know it just may stay like this, I spoke to one of my close friends and she had no symptoms at all throughout her entire pregnancy but towards the end she had sore nipples and that was it. Hoping ill be in the same boat :)

Only symptoms I have are boobs are larger and hurt during the night. I also have phlegm which currently makes me vomit ha ha x

Omg Jakesmummy I'm so sorry, I really thought it would be good news :( xx

Thanks girls, I feel a bit better In myself now I'm home. It's the same consultant who did my last d&c so that's reassuring as she was very professional yet had a lovely bedside manner. Baby was measuring 9 weeks 4 days so only just happened. I knew the day I lost symptoms was the day baby passed. Onwards and upwards. Think I'll give myself a break from pregnancy for a couple of years!!! I really will pop in and see you guys along the way!!

My symptoms seem to come and go. It's odd. Never had a pregnancy like this. I'll have one or two really bad days of nausea and not wanting to eat anything at all, feeling bloated and gassy, and then 3 or 4 days of nothing at all, and then I'm hit with the nausea again.

Today is one of my crappy days.

Had a busy day. I went to visit my son's classroom today and his teacher couldn't stop bragging about him. He's way ahead of his class, so he gets more challenging work, and she moved him up in reading levels today from Grade 1 level A reading, to Grade 1 Level C. He JUST turned 5 on Sunday and is in Senior Kindergarten! Grade 1 here is 6-turning-7-year-olds. So I'm one proud Mommy right now!
1:00pm now, and exhausted, so I think I might go take a nap before the kids are done school.

I just ate 3/4 of a frozen pizza (small, thin crust) and a salad...and there were veggies on the pizza. Healthy, right? Right? Ha. My dr told me yesterday that i need to stop breastfeeding, that the new baby needs those extra calories that i am currently expending on creating milk. the message I got was i just need to eat more!

I just ate 3/4 of a frozen pizza (small, thin crust) and a salad...and there were veggies on the pizza. Healthy, right? Right? Ha. My dr told me yesterday that i need to stop breastfeeding, that the new baby needs those extra calories that i am currently expending on creating milk. the message I got was i just need to eat more!

:haha:

Had my first scan today! Everything went well, I'm measuring a couple days behind though, which isn't surprising given the length of my cycles and how long it took to test positive. I'm really happy, they were even able to find the heartbeat with an abdominal ultrasound, so I got to avoid an internal!! :happydance:

Scans to follow once I have a scanner to use :)

I've just given in and used my doppler for the first time and I found first my heartbeat, then the placenta and then baby's heartbeat racing away. I'm so relieved

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->