July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

At least she's excited for you Charlie! Sounds like she will also be quite supportive in her own way.

I think my response to not having a pram in the house would have been along the lines of "the pram will only cause an issue with the pregnancy if I trip over it!"

I know she means well but I'm not the kind of person who takes kindly to being nagged by people who have no right to nag. I was eating a chicken flatbread from subway with loads of salad and she's telling me I need to eat healthier. I'll keep my mouth shut unless it gets too much as I think it's because her daughter just had a baby.

Oh sailors, my heart aches for you and your loss. I hope you have a good support network around you, love :hugs:

I've got a scan tomorrow at 2.45pm, I'm not feeling positive even though the bleeding has stopped. Maybe temporarily? But I feel like I'm a day or two before my period iykwim? Need a bloody miracle at this point!

Good luck to you Jakes mummy! I am having spotting again - 2 weeks ago had the same and baby was fine, even measuring ahead! I have scan tomorrow also. I'll keep it all crossed for you love X

I feel so bad for you ladies who are having some bleeding and having to wait for a scan, I know it's pure toture for y'all. I so pray it's nothing serious and your lil beans are growing as should. It's hard not to worry esp when you've had a mc before it makes it even worse. I had a mc too years and years ago and I so desperately want to be out of the 1st tri so I can breathe easier and truly enjoy this pregnancy as it is my last...or so I think, unless the wifey wants me to carry for her. I look forward to hearing about the dr appts.

So sorry sailors.x
good luck jakes.x

To be honest, even wen they are kids growing up, you still worry!! There will never be a time you don't !!

hey girls, Im out.. wishing you all the best, thanks for all the support

Oh no swamp :( There seems to be such a flurry of bad luck in here. I feel gutted for you :( :hugs:

so sorry Sailor and Swamp Maiden :-( Hope to see you in the first trimester again soon xoxoxox

I'm so sorry for everyone's losses. :nope: dislike.

:hugs: So sorry for your losses swampmaiden and sailors. Baby Dust coming your way for some stick BFP`s.

Good luck at the ultrasound tomorrow, Jakes!

Thanks ladies, hopefully I'll get some answers this time around. When we try again and make it into 2nd tri, I'll pop back in to say hi. Good luck to all, happy holidays

Charlie - I just read that you are having some pains... rest assured I am at the same stage as you and I too am having pains a few cramps lots of stretching. I'm sure I even felt like a long hard sausage pop above my pubic bone last night.

Someone asked about m/s - I'm still going through it myself but wit pills so unless you are on pills I can't offer much help but they say to eat small and often. The man thing I keep down is Bundaberg Lime Juice and green granny smith apples lol - both are sour both I couldn't keep down with other pregnancies lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->