July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Good luck to you too sailors. I have phoned the EPAU and left a message so hopefully they will ring back when they open at 11am. If not, I'll be calling back ASAP. Really not feeling hopeful and have already got my head around the fact there will be no heartbeat. So if there is, it'll be a bloody pleasant surprise!

Cheska you just need to delete the stars *

Got my fingers crossed for you Jakesmummy xxx :hugs:

So sorry to those who are having problems with spotting and bleeding :hugs: I hope everything is just fine for everyone. Xxxx

I'm going to try track down my booking appointment now I'm just waiting on the post and keeping my fingers crossed that there is a letter today. I'm 10 weeks Thursday to need to get a move if I want my scan before Christmas.

Definitely chase it up, you never know what the hospital cocks up nowadays! Or it could be delayed in the post? I got mine through weeks ago, so you should definitely have a date
By now?

I'm sitting here like a mad woman, the EPAU won't open til 1pm. I'm now getting brown discharge, this is how my mc started last time . I just want to know now!!! It's driving me insane.

In all honesty, a mothers intuition is often right and I have suspected something is up for the last few days. If you feel the slightest concern, it costs nothing to ring your midwife
Or GP and raise
Concerns.

Girlies what am I doing wrong with the jelly baby :wacko:

[IMG*]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/simplysweetmelodies*/jellybeanbabies.gif[/*IMG]

Remove the stars..... I made them bigger for you in case you missed them :flower:

So my letter didn't come in the mail today so I rang my GP surgery and they said my referral was sent through in October and I needed to contact them directly. She gave me e midwife number so I gave them a ring and I'm not on the system at all!! The midwife said the receptionist do not have the authority to send a referral and they should have gotten me to see my go when i first rang!!!!.

I'm so annoyed I'm waiting for a call back from the midwife she is going to ring my surgery and sort it out for me.

Morning ladies! Have my first appt with my midwife today. Husband will be with me.

I also bought a fetal doppler to play with, and i was able to find the heartbeat at 8 weeks 3 days! :) took some work, patience, watching a few You tube videos and searching, but i found it THUMPING away! <3 :cloud9:

So I've heard from the midwife again I'm on there system now but it's going to be a while before I get an appointment because they are all booked up for the next 3 weeks!!!!!! She is going to have a word with the other midwives to see if any of them can get me in sooner because I'll be 13 weeks then I won't get my scan until 15+ weeks. If that's the case they probably won't do me a 20 week scan a few weeks later!! I'm so angry!!

Hi ladies. I have to say goodbye. I lost my baby.

I wish you all happy and health pregnancies.

Xxx

I am so sorry Sailors, my heart is aching for you.... BIG HUGS

My first appointment day is finally here! Not until 3:45, though. Do most doctors in the US have an ultrasound machine in their office? My last OBGYN didn't, they have a traveling person who came to their office once or twice a week. Ones I went to in the past had them in their office all of the time, so I hope my new dr has one so I can get my first scan today. I'm still VERY nervous that it might be twins and I would love to see ONE healthy baby so I can settle down and get excited (not to say that I won't be excited if I have twins, I just can't comprehend how I will be able to do anything with twins and a 2 year old? My mom somehow did it but doesn't remember the first 10 years of our lives :))
I'm 8 weeks and a few days now and my MS has pretty much gone away. It was SOOO much better this time than the last, and since I'm still breastfeeding I think it may be because of that? I'm finally able to drink coffee (just one cup) again so that I can make it through the day with some energy and feel more productive.

So I've heard from the midwife again I'm on there system now but it's going to be a while before I get an appointment because they are all booked up for the next 3 weeks!!!!!! She is going to have a word with the other midwives to see if any of them can get me in sooner because I'll be 13 weeks then I won't get my scan until 15+ weeks. If that's the case they probably won't do me a 20 week scan a few weeks later!! I'm so angry!!

Depending on how they work they might have already generated your scan appointment independently of your booking appointment. Could you call the department yourself to see if you have a scan appointment?

I'm really not all that fussed about having my booking appointment, as long as I'm booked in before July I'll be fine. I'd probably need to invest in a syphgmomanometer and a some urine strips if I didn't see a midwife that long....but I already have a doppler so I'm half way there!

If I don't have a scan appointment through by the end of the week I'll be chasing the scan department directly. EPAU keep telling me I "need" a dating scan.....well no I don't, I know when this baby is due, wouldn't consent to any form of induction and have no legal right to maternity pay as a SAHM so an "official" due date is irrelevant to me. But I would like to have the NT scan done rather than the triple test in the second tri and that means I need a 12 week scan.

So sorry to hear that sailors :hugs:

I rang the antenatal and found out my appointment was the 19th but I've had to change it because I'm at my staff do then. Thankfully it was no problem and they moved it to the 18th when I'll be 11+5.
I had to tell my manager today so I could ask for the 18th off, I've been avoiding telling her because I knew she'd fuss. Within 2 hours she's asked me about if I have sickness, told me she's superstitious so I musn't have a pram in the house before the birth and I need to be eating healthily. If she doesn't calm down I'm going to have to firmly tell her to butt out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->