July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I have the Australian version of the angel sounds one with a 3mhz? Probe. I got mine brand new from a garage/yard sale for $15! But from what I've read the 2mhz one goes 2-4cm down and the 3mhz goes 5-8cm.

Afm; I have my scan in 4 hours and very anxious I think. I've never been this far pregnant and have never seen a heart beat before. Also if all goes to plan I'm going clothes shopping after as none of my pants fit, and all of my tops are tight and make me feel very nauseous.

Just wondering how you ladies are dealing with having to sleep on your side? I'm usually a tummy sleeper and no matter what I do I always roll over in my sleep and wake a few hours later in severe pain and vometing from it..?

Hope your scan goes well!yayy, I feel like my jeans are getting a little snug :/ I've also been a tummy sleeper my whole life but I actually love sleeping on my side now, just have DH hug you that's how I fall asleep lol. Try putting a pillow in front so it won't allow you to roll over all the way and even if you do it wouldn't be very comfy and you'd wake up and lay on your side again.

I always sleep on my side. I occasionally wake up on my back, but hubby wakes me up cause I snore ha ha x

I'm still sleeping on my tummy, it's the only way I sleep well. I figure as long as it's comfortable it can't be doing too much damage! Want to get a pillow soon though so I can try that instead.

I was a belly sleeper until I was pregnant with my first. I haven`t been able to do it since. I prefer my back.

I fall asleep on my tummy, I just sort of rotated into becoming a side sleeper as my tummy got bigger and bigger, lol

Also, we''ll be finding out the gender. We did with my daughter and I loved being able to buy bright coloured clothes rather than everything in white and cream and yellow (not that there's anything wrong with those, I just like bright colours) xx

you sure can twinkletots :hi:

is anyone else having hip pain? I cant even sleep!
we decided we are going to find out what we are having this time.

I'm going to find out, but not tell anyone until birth.

DH did not initially want to tell anyone either but I convinced because I was like at the baby shower we will just be getting yellow and light colored clothes and our poor baby will have to wear them lol. I just wish there was a fast forward button so we could all move onto second trimester already.

I'm going to find out, but not tell anyone until birth.

DH did not initially want to tell anyone either but I convinced because I was like at the baby shower we will just be getting yellow and light colored clothes and our poor baby will have to wear them lol. I just wish there was a fast forward button so we could all move onto second trimester already.

we are the same. I already have two boys if its a girl I want to have pink stuff at the baby shower!!!

2.5 more weeks and im in the second trimester yay bring it on I say!

Ladies am I crazy or does the 23 dpo line look lighter than the 16 dpo?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 6
I am in UK so no baby shower for me either. Usually get lots of gifts after baby is born though. Is anyone staying team yellow?

yes it does but you know what the 30 day one looks a def positive so no need to worry :)
we don't normally do baby showers either but a friend wants me to have one because I have never had one wth my other two boys :)

yes it does but you know what the 30 day one looks a def positive so no need to worry :)
we don't normally do baby showers either but a friend wants me to have one because I have never had one wth my other two boys :)

You should definitely have one. I sure hope it's ok :)

I was just looking at a pic when I initially took the test and it was as equally dark so I don't know why it changed over time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
Did everyone see the post about placenta
Location and gender? 97% accurate (right=boy left=girl).
I want a doppler!!

I had never heard that either! That`s pretty cool!

My kids are 6.5, 5, and 2.5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->