July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Damn dominos vouchers! They came through the post today, and so then I wanted one. Hubby wouldn't let me hahaha, so I was a little moody. I'm such a weirdo.

That's great Charlie! Am going to try mine as soon as we get home tomorrow night. Did it take you long to find?

A little while, I found the placenta first then I remembered baby is on the left side so hunted it down.

Wats with ladies that concieved in oct this is not cool .. So sorry for everybody who has lost a baby .. This I cud never imagine I mean small blood made me break down .. We can do it ladies be strong n positive :) even wen we lack symtoms ..

Hey Moltal,

You also from South Africa? Where about are you?
We got our BFP on the same day :happydance:

I've found the baby's heart beat a few times and it is amazing! Need patience though. I found it best with my headphones on at first then screamed to DH to come hear it! just remember to angle/rock the probe around. You will find it!
Anyone heard of it harming the baby? like using it too much?

Damn dominos vouchers! They came through the post today, and so then I wanted one. Hubby wouldn't let me hahaha, so I was a little moody. I'm such a weirdo.

So funny, I caved and had Dominos last night :dohh:

Ladies am I the only one that's not having any symptoms? I have little twinges here and there and occasional heartburn. Now I'm scared to go in for my scan :(

NO, you are not the only one without symptoms! ALL my symptoms, except being tired, went away at week 7. I had a scan 7 weeks 4 days, since i had had a miscarriage previously. I was sure there was going to be nothing there. And there was a beautiful little one, heart thumping away. I immediately began to cry! I was so happy!
It is totally normal for symptoms to come and go. Worrying is normal, but don't let it get out of control. I'm sure you will be just fine. :)

Aww, how cute. Can't wait to hear my little beans heartbeat. I work the next two days so hopefully time will fly by. I am such a worrywart, always have been lol :dohh:

You ladies are making me want to invest in a doppler, if even for peace of mind, lol

I totally broke down and finally ordered a doppler yesterday. I told my hubby it was all I wanted for Christmas. I cannot wait for it to get here! It really cannot come fast enough.

I have been noticing my level of nausea has increased the last week or so. I still am not throwing up but some days I think I would just feel better if I did. I am definitely eating tons more than I have been so that is positive. I can only eat a little at a time but I feel like all I do is eat! Which is okay with me, it keeps my blood sugar more stable.

I have 22 more days until my scan! I am so excited! Haha.

Turns out it was just my heartbeat seeing as it runs faster than normal :(

I'm completely stressed after people have been winding me up about Craft Fairs. Think I might just head to bed soon.

I've been going to bed about 9.30pm haha. Will be doing so today x

:wave: hey can I join I think I'm 6 weeks gone natural surprise baby :) due date 29th July :)

Oh we are team yellow again

How's everyone?

Will you ladies be finding out the gender? I'm not sure haha, I get impatient x

I use the sonoline B with the 3mhz ( I think its mhz) probe. It was about $50 and worked well for me!

I use the sonoline B with the 3mhz ( I think its mhz) probe. It was about $50 and worked well for me!

Thanks, I'll take a look at that one. Wow, that is really cheap, I was thinking they'd be at least $100 or so.

Will you ladies be finding out the gender? I'm not sure haha, I get impatient x

I'm going to try not too. I end up having so many scans due to being high risk it will be tough not to cave in and ask x

I have the Australian version of the angel sounds one with a 3mhz? Probe. I got mine brand new from a garage/yard sale for $15! But from what I've read the 2mhz one goes 2-4cm down and the 3mhz goes 5-8cm.

Afm; I have my scan in 4 hours and very anxious I think. I've never been this far pregnant and have never seen a heart beat before. Also if all goes to plan I'm going clothes shopping after as none of my pants fit, and all of my tops are tight and make me feel very nauseous.

Just wondering how you ladies are dealing with having to sleep on your side? I'm usually a tummy sleeper and no matter what I do I always roll over in my sleep and wake a few hours later in severe pain and vometing from it..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->