July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I am in UK so no baby shower for me either. Usually get lots of gifts after baby is born though. Is anyone staying team yellow?

We are staying team yellow! I think the surprise at the end of the hard work will be lovely. I'd also rather keep the baby in baby grows for the first four to six months in any event so am not worried about colours. We're also in the UK so no baby showers for us either.

Oh Jakesmummy :( so devastated for you :( I really wanted your mama's intuition to be wrong! :hugs: hang in there and much :dust: in you future!

Welcome Damila and Twinkletots! :flower:

I go back and forth with team yellow. My wife wants to absolutely know. :baby:

No worries, tooth_fairy. I am the same with the mild symptoms. I think we are all pretty much in the same boat. :happydance:

Crazy stressy work day today that started with the scale up. I've gained 5 ish pounds since I got my :bfp: :growlmad: I am quite plus sized already, US size 16-18 and am really hoping to keep weight down. :nope:
Anyone else wanting to keep the extra lbs down? I just wanted to cry this am :cry: my wife is like, every time you have negative self thoughts, the :baby:feels it :( I know she's right but ugh... Grumpy and frustrated.

On another note... Anyone have heart pounding? Not racing or skipping beats, just loud, strong pulses esp noticible lying down? Or shaking hands esp in the morning but comes and goes? Maybe blood sugar? Anybody have a clue or same issues now or with prior pregnancies?

My scan is today so of course i can't sleep!!!! Grrr

I can't decide. I think it'll be decided on the 20 week scan. See how I am ha ha x

Hi,

Yesterday I had the shakes, when I was making the bed, and I was like I need to have some sugar.

I also, have a pounding heart especially when Im laying down.

I am super tired today, can barely keep my eyes open, my tummy is getting big, because someone noticed this morning.....

Dont be to hard on yourself with the weight,

I was always a size 8, and I started picking up weight and could not loose it, or I would loose it, and then just pick it all up again, then I found out I had PCOS, so I went from an 8 to 12, sometimes a 14......

I watch what I eat, but if I have a craving I give into it.....

I want to be happy during this time, and keep baby happy.....

And I am definitely finding out what we having,
This is our 1st ever, and I want to be prepared, I want all the fuss, and the nursery and everything.... LOL

On another note... Anyone have heart pounding? Not racing or skipping beats, just loud, strong pulses esp noticible lying down? Or shaking hands esp in the morning but comes and goes? Maybe blood sugar? Anybody have a clue or same issues now or with prior pregnancies?

Me! My dr said it is hormones and if it just happens now and then not to worry. If it's all the time you should get it checked out

Will you ladies be finding out the gender? I'm not sure haha, I get impatient x

I am THE world's most impatient woman so we will definitely be finding out which team we are on. With DS, we had a gender scan at 16 weeks because waiting til my 20 week would have been torture lol.

I would really like a girl this time as we wont be having any more after this LO so would be great to have one of each.

Has anyone ever used Shettles method when ttc? We were going to but it just seemed too much hard work lol!

X

We're going to.find out because I really want to know, I'm only telling a handful of people though.
I'm in the UK but I'm asking for a baby shower anyway (if I can think of enough people to invite).
I'm currently trying hard to control my stress and anxiety levels before I crack up, I'm terrified I'll have had a mmc, my doppler is naff but I can't really afford a better one and this morning my cars decided to break so I need to get it towed to a garage, I've only had it 2 months :(

I live in the UK and I had a baby shower with my daughter, it was brilliant! Not sure if I'll have one this time, depends on the sex of the baby I think. If it's a boy we''ll need lots of things, lol.

Also, my DD was in babygrows (sleepsuits, whatever you call them) most of the time for the first three months as they're so comfortable, she only had outfits if we were visiting, but I still wanted nice bright ones or ones with funky designs rather than just white or yellow or cream ones :)

I've lost 2 pounds, I've lost my appetite in the day. And things taste weird.

This thread moves fast during the night.
Willn defo find out the sex of baby like last time, I´m much too impatient hehe.
No baby shower for me not a fan of them. xx

Hey Charlie, think I remember you from a thread last year?
I feel far too well to be pregnant. This is my fifth pregnancy and apart from slight nausea I have no symptoms. I should be happy but it's just worrying

Astraloree, I am also really conscious of weight gain. I also feel added pressure because I as someone who knows a lot about nutrition, I feel like I need to lead by example if I am ever going to get clients later on, ha ha.

Despite best intentions and buying in loads of veg and fruit, for the last few weeks all I have craved is bland carbs, biscuits - and basically dry food. After seeing that I had gone up 4lbs a week ago, I haven't even weighed myself since because I don't want to know!

On the plus side, my maternity swimsuit arrived in the post this week, so I plan on starting swimming 3-4 times a week as of next week. I'll build it up gradually, and my desire for bland carbs is no longer so strong so aiming on eating a more nutritionally balanced diet from now on.

Ugh...feeling so sick and so tired. I don't want to go to work. This was around the time the nausea and vomitting hit me hard with my son.

Charlie - You could rent a really good doppler for £10 for the month from ana whiz....might be worth it for peace of mind - cheap and only for 1 month.

Good luck for your scan pooch and anyone else who's having one today! It's hard to catch up on this thread, Brandi I don't know how you manage with 3 lo's running round. Must go tidy up cos it It'll be lunch time before I know it, we are not dressed and have to visit nursery this after x

Hi girls! Hope everyone is well? I am staying team yellow with these two little ones!
Don't know about having a baby shower as only had one earlier this year!
I have a Doppler from my last pregnancy and I didn't always like it as I couldn't always hear the HB and so it stressed me a little! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->